[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mike sits around for 20 minutes doing nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: mike sleeping.jpg (57KB, 877x928px) Image search: [Google]
mike sleeping.jpg
57KB, 877x928px
>mike sits around for 20 minutes doing nothing
>>
>its a mike fills out a job application for 30 minutes episode
>>
just be happy it led to some lydia screen time
>>
>be chuck
>start some shit with my brother who loves me and takes care of me because of my massive ego
>end up basically ruining his life
>have a law partner who does everything in his power to defend you and goes along with all your stupid impulsive ideas
>decide to sue him for 8 million once he cant take your selfishness and craziness anymore

I hope he dies, I used to like Chuck and even sided with him when he was fighting with Jimmy, but going after Howard is OVER THE LINE HOWARD LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>83972297
the last episode is called "lantern" and to be honest i think chucks house will burn down and he will die in the fire
>>
>>83971109
>it's Mike discusses with Lidia what kind of consult he should be for 30 minutes

I get they don't want to rush things but I thought they were kind of pushing it that episode
>>
>>83972297
Yeah Howard is the man
>>
>>83971054
Mike is a faggot
>>
>>83972455
you take that back dammit.

Ill watch grampskino anyday
>>
File: 1465264142587.png (72KB, 249x249px)
1465264142587.png
72KB, 249x249px
>it's a mike does his taxes episode and almost gets the wrong w2 form

comfy
>>
File: 1481590453585.jpg (10KB, 222x227px)
1481590453585.jpg
10KB, 222x227px
>>83971054
It's gonna be an Mike accidentally sends his bank credentials to the IRS episode for 49 minutes
>>
>>83972405
screencapping this
>>
feet
>>
>>83971054
That's scene last 10 seconds you fucking faggot.
I hate this pleb meme
>>
>its a mike waits in line go purchas his favorite bran muffins but gets caught up in a long line so once he gets to the register he forgot his singles so he slowly digs in his pocket for change and counts it slowly on the table
>>
>>83975520
>As the sun goes around the earth, the light moves and starts to shine to his eyes. The Light dazzle him. He can't see coins anymore.
>>
>>83972405

>duh

The only question is who does it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.