[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sm.jpg (45KB, 768x431px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
45KB, 768x431px
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
she was an average woman
>>
Nymphomania
>>
>>83966439
I wish
>>
>>83966423
funny how people misinterpret the film completely and think it's some kind of feminist stronk woman propaganda. the main character literally lies in some dirty back alley beaten and covered in piss, lars pretty much showed how "feminine liberation" and unlimited degeneracy led to Joe utterly destroying her life and all her relationships, she even abandons her child to get double-teamed by some africans. the film is a deconstruction of the feminist mythos that women can find happiness by resorting to their lower sexual instincts completely and live their life without any responsibilites.
notice how traditional female characters in lars' movies who sacrifize themselves and their happiness for their children (dancer in the dark) or their husbands (Breaking the waves) are portrayed as saints.
lars always shows how modern feminism is cancer, most of the critics don't really get this though.
Also he shits on U.S. Liberalism and its arrogancy in Dogville and Manderlay.
most red-pilled director right now and the antipole to the marxist and anti-traditional shill that is Michael Haneke. i love both of their movies though...
>>
>>83967911
>traditional female characters
>Breaking the waves
>>
>>83968345
she's naive but she only whored herself out for her husband and because she genuinely believed it will make him feel better. she doesn't understand that he was obviously brain damaged. also, she doesn't enjoy the whoring at all. the film showed the ultimate female sacrifice for her husband, as in the end he magically survives the accident after she died for him due to the abuse from the sailors.
>>
>>83967911
this

I really like Haneke's films too :'(
>>
>>83966423
>tfw they didn't get the hot one to get fucked by BBC's
>>
>>83967911
It's amazing how satisfying the revenge in Dogville is.
>>
>>83967911
>>83968345
>>83968441

Fucking hell, you think you're redpilled but you miss the difference between a genuine belief in traditional values and actual misogyny. Von Trier finds it funny to depict mentally retarded women getting abused. All his films are smirking garbage, and if he worked in America everyone would see through his shit immediately.
>>
>>83968508
you cearly don't know anything about lars von triers philosophy. lars always shits on progressive values because he was raised in a progressive hippie community and always says how it fucked him up because he didn't get taught any traditional values and didn't develop a sense of discipline. there's a reason he's drinking himself to death constantly. he admires traditional and responsible women since he hates his hippie mother.
if he enjoyed mentally retarded women getting abused why are the church bells in the sky ringing at the end of the movie? she's clearly a saint in her own non-traditional way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.