[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Try to brigade for feminism by shitting on Spielberg for not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Try to brigade for feminism by shitting on Spielberg for not having female leads.

Get brigaded by feminists for forgetting Color Purple and ignoring women of color.
>>
>>83965106
When will bitches stop bitching

Its more about 1 upping each others victim complex at this time.
>>
>>83965106
https://www.yahoo.com/movies/elizabeth-banks-apologizes-forgetting-color-purple-steven-spielberg-231058691.html

Women in Film Awards

So, basically a circlejerk party based on genitals instead of talent
>>
File: gdemprr.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gdemprr.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>Oprah, random nigresses

>women
>>
>>83965106
I'm pretty sure she sits down when she pp's
>>
File: 1480109206593.png (403KB, 599x715px) Image search: [Google]
1480109206593.png
403KB, 599x715px
>>83965133
>>When will bitches stop bitching
when they stop getting bored by sex from men who fail to give them orgasms
>>
Megan Fox called. She said "Get in line, your career is going nowhere from here"
>>
>>83965335
Haha, stay classy 'murica.
>>
>>83965106
What's peepee ?
>>
>>83965335
>tfw audibly laugh when I prematurely nut.

They don't like that lol
>>
>>83965106
there's a long list of male actors who started directing but would someone like Banks ever think of doing so? nah, she'll just complain about male directors and the lack of female ones because during all those years and opportunities she had to learn from great directors, all she ever picked up was how to say her lines and look pretty.

now that her looks are fading, there'll be nothing she'll have to offer but the constant complaining of a bitter old hag.
>>
>>83965924
Anon she directed Pitch Perfect 2 like a year ago
>>
Women need to shut the fuck up
>>
Sneaky bitch - she tried to Hannibal Buress her way to popularity but the SJW retards rightly said 'not your personal army, bro'.
>>
>>83965940
wait are you telling me that every single movie she directed has a female lead?

what a sexist bitch.
>>
>>83965335
>Goldman
Shocker!
>>
>>83965967
what did hannibal do?

I thought homeboy was chill
>>
>>83966010
She directed the worst movies in recent memory.

PP2 (the original was really good, but PP2 was so bad it gave me eczema in the inside of my anus)
a segment of Movie 43 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Movie 43
think about that
she wasn't an actor in a bad movie, she was a DIRECTOR in one of the worst parody in history so far
>>
Have sex. All of you.
>>
>>83966290
Which segment?
>>
>>83966310
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movie_43#Middleschool_Date
>>
>>83966304
Nobody wants to :(
Almost twice but I get so fucking nervous that I can't get hard and that makes me more nervous which blah blah
>>
>>83966324
Oh that one was pretty bad.
I think the best segment was Naomi Watts and Liev Schrieber home-schooling their kid.
>>
>>83966310
>Nathan (Jimmy Bennett) and Amanda (Chloƫ Grace Moretz) are watching television after school at Nathan's house as their first "middle school" date. When they begin to kiss, his older brother Mikey (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) enters the living room and makes fun of them. Amanda then discovers she is menstruating and tries to hide it, and when Nathan sees blood on her pants, he panics and believes her to be bleeding to death, causing a debacle, which would later have Nathan and Mikey's father Steve (Patrick Warburton) and Amanda's father (Matt Walsh) involved. Amanda calls them out on their stupidity and feels embarrassed to know that she's getting her first period in front of them and they don't know what to do about it. When she leaves with her father, Nathan yells that the process of keeping the lining of her internal organs intact by inserting his erect phallus into her vagina is much too complicated and Mikey agrees. Steve cheers them up by farting in front of them. As Mikey goes to the bathroom, Nathan and Steve watch a game on television, which has a very graphic Tampax commercial in which a girl gets eaten by a shark due to her menstruating.
>>
>insulting King Kike himself.

There's probably a Shibet kill team surveiling her as we speak.
>>
>>83965459
>visiting girlfriend at the tomet at her dorm
>wakes me up with her roommate sleeping there in the same room to jack me off
>first time really doing anything with a girl so don't tell her I'm ready to come
>giggling to myself trying to stifle laughter as I come the hardest I ever had and she says something like "agh! what the shit"
>>
>>83966204
He openly talked about bill cosby's rapes if im correct
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.