[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other choice Blatant Propaganda kino would you recommend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 2006-queen-2.jpg (73KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
2006-queen-2.jpg
73KB, 510x755px
What other choice Blatant Propaganda kino would you recommend?
>>
>>83963193
queen?
>>
>propaganda
>The Queen
pls explain more
>>
>>83964013
the film's entire purpose is to "humanize" while still glorifying an out-of-touch aged aristocrat and justifying her undemocratic position and influence

the woman in real life is a complete sociopath, she was raised to be one as are all members of her clan, anyone who marries into their brood all agree that the British royals just do not behave like humans and are rather alien at best and demonic at worst in their constant power moves and manipulations

it's kino because it does offer a bizarre insight into the other side of the palace window, it even manages to succeed at times in trivializing Princess Diana and the common people who loved her

it's very effective in getting you to empathize with Elizabeth and the Windsors in a twisted way, that's why it's propaganda kino
>>
>>83964459
>Princess Diana
that whore
>>
>>83964459
>the woman in real life is a complete sociopath
Any movies, books, articles on this?
>>
>>83964537
who would write unfavorably of the queen?
no one because she would behead them
>>
>>83964581
Then why do you state it as fact? What are your sources on that, besides your ass? I'm not even a britbong, I don't give two shits about British monarchy, I just like to research sociopathic women. For reasons.
>>
>>83964474
nowhere near as big a one as Camilla however, that was the whole reason Diana was chosen and Camilla not even considered
>>
>>83963193
>>83963193
Does Helen Mirin get her tits out in this one too?

I think the "Helen Mirren is a national treasure" meme is just because she fucked everyone in Hollywood in the 60s and 70s so they all remember their roll in the hay with her and that's why she gets the awards.

She's quite wooden in nearly everything she does.
>>
>>83963193
American Sniper is one of the most blatant examples I've seen recently
>>
>>83964708
>Diana was chosen
Then why did they kill her?
>>
File: princess-diana-doll.jpg (16KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
princess-diana-doll.jpg
16KB, 335x335px
>>83964780
reasonable surface level reason: Diana was spilling royal senpai secrets fast and hard, making them look ridiculous and conniving, not to mention infuriating the openly racist House Windsor elders by planning on making a Muslim Arab step-father to the future king and his brother

deepweb military intelligence reason: Diana Spencer was born to die so to speak, but not before bearing the holy heir

certain disparate but powerful sectors of old world nobility are said to be firm believers in obscure esoteric superstitions and occult traditions that say their bloodline has religious significance and that monarchies have a both heavenly and perhaps infernal divine right to rule others as a superior species, much like the Thule Society of the Nazis and the twisted practices of Gilles de Rais and Elizabeth of Bathory

there are bizarre synchronicities all across Diana's lifetime, from her goddess namesake, to the precise site of her car accident

Prince Charles openly believes he can talk to plants, Prince Phillip openly desires to be reincarnated as a deadly virus to depopulate the planet, and the official crux of Elizabeth's being is having the faith that she was anointed by God to rule England and the Commonwealth

Diana could've just been a puppet playing her part, perhaps unknowingly as the people around her tested her and manipulated her, maybe the billionaire Fayed was just a final lure to put her into disgrace and seal her fate in the eyes of these crazed elites
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.