[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't she been getting more roles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8449.jpg (186KB, 640x963px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8449.jpg
186KB, 640x963px
Why hasn't she been getting more roles?
>>
She chooses shit ones with Adam Sandler
>>
wew, Trump's biggest mistake was not raping her
>>
she's
>in her 50s
>has a young daughter
>married to a billionaire

if she wants a role, she can produce the movie herself
>>
>>83960194
how do I, I mean we, seduce her and kill her husband and take the money?
>>
>>83960142
dried up slut, past her prime
>>
>>83960142
She's literally 50
>>
File: salma.jpg (46KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
salma.jpg
46KB, 620x372px
>>83960142
well she's in this movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCLNTmNj5bI
>>
she's like 60 and probably doesn't want to accept grandmother roles
>>
She refused to show her tits (like it even matters) so Penelope Cruz (who is 10x the actress) took all of her roles
>>
>>83960557

as a white man watching that trailer, i have never been so disgusted with my race and gender up until this very moment.

I fucking want to kill all white people after watching that, including myself
>>
>>83960142
because of her accent and lack of talent. Supreme rack though
>>
>>83960557
>le strong independent Mexican womanlet is allowed to be a cunt because she's poor, and more compassionate than everyone else
this is why people hate Hollywood liberals
>>
>>83960731
kill me first
>>
She's old
>>
>>83960557
wtf i hate white people now especially white men
>>
>>83960557
I've noticed she developed a "fuck privileged white people" attitude some time in the last ten years. I wonder if it's bitterness at getting old, guilt at hobnobbing with rich gringos while her fellow Mexicans languish in poverty, or if she is just desperate for attention as her star appeal fades and hopes jumping on an ideological bandwagon will help delay the inevitable.
>>
>>83960142

Go to sleep Selma
>>
>>83960557
>a mexican billionaire plays a poor hippie righteous cunt to set straight the ways of white rich evil people

KEK
>>
>>83961572
Well since she has 0 talent shes been a cum dumpster for greasy old kikes her whole life to get where she is, the subraces still thinks jews are white.
>>
>>83960264
found the homo
>>
>>83960707
pretty sure i've seen them in that one movie though
>>
>>83961601
Which one? I think she got semi nude in From Dusk Til Dawn but no full tits as far as I can remember... she's overrated as fuck but the fact she's never had a softcore scene keeps her relevant
>>
>>83960731
me too but i want to serve mehicans first
>>
>>83961673
https://gfycat
.com/BronzeImmediateFattaileddunnart
reddit tells me this is her
>>
>>83960557
Looks really good but all you snowflakes will comment on are the triggered libcucks and trump parallells
>>
>>83960731
kill yourself first
>>
>>83961673
Shes shown her tits in at least 2 movies.

Desperado 1995 and the other one where she has a unibrow. Dont remember the name came out around 04-06
>>
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>83963162
>>
>>83960142
>Currently a producer and enterprneur worth nearly $1 billion
>Also married to a billionnaire

She's basically retired from acting.
>>
>>83963475
Mommy is rich :O
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.