[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CineFix Put Out Their Top 10 Sci-Fi List And They Left Out The Matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cinefixxx.png (632KB, 1301x699px) Image search: [Google]
cinefixxx.png
632KB, 1301x699px
Their Order
10: Snowpiercer
9: Children of Men
8: Contact
7: Planet of the Apes
6: Her
5: The Prestige
4: Metropolis
3: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
2: Stalker
1: 2001: A Space Odyssey

Personaly I think it's a decent list, but they're missing The Matrix and shouldn't have included snowpiercer. Anyways General Top 10 sci fi general

My List
10. EternalSunshine of the spotless mind
9.Empire Strikes Back
8.Videodrone
7.Solaris/Stalker(Directors just get 1) one
6.The Lobster
5.Her
4.Mad Max Fury Road
3:Blade Runner
1.The Matrix
>>
I'd have the first Stargate movie in there too.
I've never been a massive sci-fi fan but I'm starting to appreciate it more now.
>>
>empire
>mad max
maybe if you were making a fantasy and adventure list
>>
Not having blade runner is even more retarded desu
>>
Contact and Her are literal trash tier
>>
>>83959748
>10: Snowpiercer
>6: Her
What a bunch a faggots.
>>
>Her

More like Huuuurrrrrrr amirite
>>
Children of Men is the only film that really deserves to be on that list, my favorite film of the 00's, and it is very very loosely sci-fi. Prestige is good too.

That top ten is essentially sci-fi for people who don't like sci-fi. Metropolis and 2001 are good films but are essentially memes by this point. Snowpiercer was fun garbage.
>>
>>83959748
Arrival over Contact tbqh
>>
>>83959879
I liked Snowpiercer, but top ten in anything other than top ten films that move left to right is crazy?
They think it is better than Solaris?
Wrath of Khan?
Alien? Empire strikes back?
>>
>>83959806
They're technically Sci- Fi. Fantasy involves things that do not exist in real life. On the other hand, science fiction is almost related to real things, and based on technology and science. The way their stories are told is based on traditional fantasy elements though
>>
File: lelyAGJVGmcm8oppClDRyGrko1_500.jpg (33KB, 407x560px) Image search: [Google]
lelyAGJVGmcm8oppClDRyGrko1_500.jpg
33KB, 407x560px
10 The Matrix
9 Blade Runner
8 Back to the Future
7 La Jetee
6 The Man Who Fell To Earth
5 Solaris
4 Revenge of the Sith
3 Brazil
2 Stalker
1 2001: A Space Odyssey
>>
>>83960019
>>83959748
Actually I would probably switch Her for Brazil
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.