[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best female character on television or in movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Peggy Olson.jpg (2MB, 2221x1666px) Image search: [Google]
Peggy Olson.jpg
2MB, 2221x1666px
Who is the best female character on television or in movies?

And why is it Peggy Olson?
>>
>>83956655

i would settle for her if you know what i am saying
>>
Because she was a pioneer in the work place without being a Mary Sue
>>
she looks like her breathe smells of tonsil stones and her vagina looks like chewed bubblegum. and you know that asshole is super hairy or has those shaved hair stumps that ride halfway down her ass cheeks
>>
>>83956655
I always go Carmela Soprano, but your answer has merit too.
>>
>>83956787
she was pretty choosy anon, im not sure it would be so easy. but i catch your drift.
>>
>>83956797
i agree her character arc was entertaining throughout, i have to say joan was another great female character as well. definitely in my top 10
>>
File: 1437198415168.jpg (62KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1437198415168.jpg
62KB, 719x719px
But op, that's not:

Nora from The Leftovers.
Or
Svetlana from The Sopranos.
Or
Sarah Connor from Terminator 1 & 2.

Your opinion is shit, op.
>>
She was terrible and a vehicle for le oppressed woman.

Women are awful creatures that only desire power.

Men handled shit because they have a sense of duty. Women just fuck everything up.
>>
>>83956991
t. Virgin
>>
File: 1496267424421.jpg (26KB, 291x283px) Image search: [Google]
1496267424421.jpg
26KB, 291x283px
>>83956946
Not even Christina Hendricks liked Joan. She's an upjumped secretary. You could say the same thing about Peggy, but she climbed the ladder with talent - not by literally whoring herself out.
>>
>>83956852
Nice.
>>
>>83957068

virgins are the biggest cucks out there.

they white knight the fuck out of characters like her.
>>
>>83956986
>Nora from The Leftovers.
yes
Mad Men is the better show but Nora is the perfect female character
>>
>>83956991
i might agree with you had the show taken place today, but it took place when women still had a very defined roll in the work place. she didnt want to follow that line, there were plenty of women in the show who did. so i dont feel like it was some politicized role, just an interesting character.
>>
File: better-call-saul-season-2-kim.jpg (21KB, 250x334px) Image search: [Google]
better-call-saul-season-2-kim.jpg
21KB, 250x334px
>>83956655
>>
>>83956655
That's not Laura Palmer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.