[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't he technically right /tv/? Also Generation kill thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: lack of pussy.png (1MB, 1324x910px) Image search: [Google]
lack of pussy.png
1MB, 1324x910px
Isn't he technically right /tv/?

Also Generation kill thread.
>>
>>83953857
Considering the amount of rape there is in the MENA, I'd say that it's an interesting theory (as the reporter put it).

Generation Kill is one of the best miniseries I've ever seen, even though it's fairly light on action and heavy on jargon. Definitely needs more than one viewing to appreciate all the nuances. I do not really like how "good" Fick is. The book that the series is based on seems heavily biased towards him. Person and Iceman are cool guys, I also loved Fruity Rudy (the part where he sprints passed the jogging soldiers while in full gear is ASTOUNDING). Great soundtrack too, if you count the karaoke beats. Captain America was misunderstood. He was a fuckup but not really a bad guy. Could probably do better in a subordinate role.

However, I must tell you that after my third rewatch of the series, I have become a believer in the gospel of Trombley. Every army should strive to have a thousand men like Trombley in their ranks. Trombley will show us the way to the kingdom of God, the kingdom of Heaven.

/fanboy rant
>>
>>83953986
More like Trombley?
>>
DAT KEVLAH WASN'T YAWS TA LOSE
>>
world would be perfect without womens
>>
File: 1483490312259.jpg (391KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1483490312259.jpg
391KB, 2000x2000px
>>83953857
>>
>>83953986
But that's how Fick actually was. He was idealistic and sort of full of himself. Read his own book and you'll see how right on the depiction was. Also, you've got to understand that he was surrounded by superiors who were fucking up because they had little to no field experience since those recon groups usually operated pretty independently (meaning without their superiors in field.)
>>
>>83953857
>Ray, how much ripped fuel have you ingested?
>>
>>83953857
>Fairly light on action and heavy on Jargon.

That's what a deployment is. Hours, days, months of absolute boredom and nothingness with minutes of pure terror, adrenaline and action.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.