[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SKYWALKER WAIT!!! SHEEV IS THE SITH LORD, I HAVE PROOF!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

File: noooo.jpg (52KB, 800x341px) Image search: [Google]
noooo.jpg
52KB, 800x341px
>SKYWALKER WAIT!!! SHEEV IS THE SITH LORD, I HAVE PROOF!!!
>>
Dooku is a dumbass
>>
>>83951518
>who is sheev?
>>
>>83951518
>quits the Jedi because the Jedi are complicit in helping the corrupt Senate
>joins forces with the guy who is corrupting the Senate

I think Duke Countu might have been senile
>>
>>83951518
Dooku was a Sith, not a petty politician using the Dark Side to gain personal power. He knew that Sheev needed an apprentice stronger than himself to bring the Sith Grand Plan to fruition and a true Sith would never put the plan in jeopardy for such a small reason as to save his own life. If he had to die to destroy the Jedi and create the Empire, so be it.
>>
>>83951594
Such a completely unnecessary character.
Blatant excuse to (poorly) use Christopher Lee.
Had the PERFECT apprentice in TPM, and completely wasted him in the dumbest way possible.
He knew later how bad he fucked up when he resurrected him in TCW cartoon.
>>
>>83951716

Makashi > Ataru
>>
File: 1495584374297.png (439KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495584374297.png
439KB, 750x500px
>>83951693
What a load of bullshit
>>
>>83951663
>There was never any corruption in the Senate before Sheev came along
Palpatine knew the only way to fix the problem was to have absolute, unbridled control.
Making things to exactly suit your liking & killing anyone who irks you once you attain it is just a fringe benefit.
>>
>>83951716
You know Sith Lords are always looking to replace their apprentice with another more powerful one, right?
>>
If Dooku was serious about the Sith cause then what fucking reason would he have to say this?
Furthermore, what reason would Anakin have to believe him?

Reddit letter media please leave
>>
>>83951867
But as we see in the cartoon, the Dookster set up his own version of the senate
One "free of corruption".

It wasn't democracy that he didn't like. It was the corruption of it

Though to be fair, he did ask Obi Wan to join him and kill Sheev
>>
>>83951716
Lucas unironically created Dooku because he scrapped "Darth Jar Jar" after TPM and had to come up with another villain at the last minute
>>
>>83951871
Yeah; I was talking about Lucas fucking up with Maul.
>>
>>83951936
Not true
Lucas created Dooku at the last minute because of Lee getting involved
He created the character for the actor.
Hence "Count" Dooku
>>
>>83951992
So Lee just came to Lucas and said "I want a role in your movies"? That sounds like bullshit
>>
>>83951936
>"Darth Jar Jar"
A rare moment of logical self censoring during the PT; that shit would've outright murdered the series.
>>
>>83951518
That's literally what Dooku tells Obi-Wan in Episode 2.
>>
>>83951693
>implying sith dont kill each other all the time
>implying theyre not constantly at each other's throats
>>
Maulbabbies and their edgy character I swear, Dooku was the leader of the separatists, he is actually important to the galaxy and a target for the republic and the Jedi. Maul was a mediocre sith assassin that Sheev had as a transitory apprentice.
>>
>>83952071
No, it's Lucas being the unfocused dreamer that he always is and went like "Hmmm is Dracula available?"
And then when Lee said yes, he spent and afternoon writing a character for him
>>
>>83951936
remember this being a rumor like 10 years ago, but its started to be stated as fact no adays.
>>
>>83952142
Reddit got a hold of it
>>
>>83952254
Actually Jar Jar's actor pretty much confirmed it on Twitter
>>
>>83952112
He was the best fucking Sith in the PT, because he had little to no shittily written dialogue to trip over.
The latter 2 would've been infinitely improved with Grievous/Dooku/Much of Sheev's dialogue cut in favor of Maul's silence.
>>
>>83952296
Actors don't write their characters man
>>
File: 1478927086215.png (87KB, 304x314px) Image search: [Google]
1478927086215.png
87KB, 304x314px
>Dooku and Grevious literally didn't know about Sheev's plans
>Sheev's plan hindged on those two and a million other factors going precisely without any fault
>>
>>83952353

Dooku knew about order 66, the empire and the death star
>>
>>83951518
my powers have dubs since the last time we met, count
>>
>>83951594
Everyone is a dumbass in the prequels
>>
>>83952330
Lucas mentally masturbating himself for his genius, by spelling out where he was going to have the character go to the actor playing it during production of PM, is completely within his seeming headspace for the time.
>>
>>83952478
Fair point
>>
>>83951518
And how is Anakin supposed to know who Sheev is?
>>
>>83951693
>a sith would sacrifice himself
Wrong, nearly all Sith are basically egoists
>>
>>83953155
Palpatine is his best non-jedi friend
>>
>>83951518
What proof? Did Dooku even know?
>>
>>83953188
They wouldn't betray each other to the Jedi
>>
>>83951992
He made him a Count because he played Sauraman in the Lord of the Flies? Makes sense.
>>
What did Dooku think the end game was there?
>>
>>83953811
>kill the Jedi
>escape with Grievous (who doesn't know Sheev is Sidious)
>hold Sheev/Sidious hostage
>???
>the Republic collapses
>Dookster kills Sheev and leads remaking the Republic the way he wants
>>
>>83952142
It was a fucking JOKE made seconds after EP.1 came out. A joke god dammit!

>>83952353
This part is confusing. Dooku was actually fighting both sides of the war. Sheev only needed Dooku to make the clone army. Once Sheev had that Dooku was expendable. Dooku actually lasted way longer than Sheev expected. Sheev overestimated the Jedi in that regards. Sheev actually had to PERSONALLY assist in Dooku's assassination. So Dooku wasn't a pushover or retarded. He was just super betrayed after he basically solo'd the universe.
>>
>>83953763
of course they would, stop this nonsense
>>
>>83953793
Yeah, but only a Count because he used to play Dracula a lot in old B movies.

I sensed a lot of butthurt on Lucas's end towards Jackson & LOTR. When they were still doing preproduction on it, Lucas had Jackson out to the ranch to show him how they did super simplistic "previz" animatics & shit of shots they intended to do; Jackson took that idea to the Nth degree & used the technique to OCD over & perfect every shot, making the whole thing several times over that way & ending up using it far more effectively than Lucas's lazy ass phoning it in.
Wish he'd been a hundredth as OCD about the Hobbit...
>>
>>83951693
Wrong! Backstabbing is part of the Master apprentice relationship. Dooku was legit surprised when Sheev started goading Anakin... so shocked that all he could was pray Anakin would spare him or risk runing the entire plan. Had he had more time to way his options he might have done it, but his instincts told him to be quiet and that did not pay off in the long run.

Palp is just that good at manipulating people.
>>
File: FergusBreakstheRules23.jpg (58KB, 622x472px) Image search: [Google]
FergusBreakstheRules23.jpg
58KB, 622x472px
>>83951716
The prequels feel like a franchise movie like the Avengers.

Like, 2 is suppose to be a pilot, and 3 is suppose to be the end. It feels like they were made for the Clone Wars show. Even the cartoon had some additions that made more sense than watching the movies.
>>
>>83953763
>1800comeonnow.jpg
>>
>>83954663
Oh by the way, I think the cartoon implied that he didn't know Palpatine was Sidious.
>>
>>83952478
Hello, RLM
>>
>>83951518
count doodoo was being force bamboozled tho.
>>
>>83954730
Yes, no one thought the prequels were stupid before the Plinkett review.
I was actually in progress of writing my thesis on how Jar Jar Binks is the greatest character of modern cinema but I had to scrap it when I saw it.
>>
WAIT SKYWALKER WHY ARE WE SHOOTING ALL MY SCENES FIRST
>>
>>83954663
I could see this; if it all was preplanned, but it sadly wasn't.
He needed multiple seasons of an animated series for better writers to try & fix all the plot holes in his scripts.
>>
>sure champ,whatever you say
>chops head off
>>
>>83954859
I mean. Count Dooku seem to have a lot of potential for a main villain in something. It did not work at all for the 3rd movie.

The opening to the 3rd movie even feels like a saturday morning cartoon. Everyone is having fun, but its suppose to complete the end for the darker 2nd movie. Even the deleted scenes play off like this. But not even the actual show and cartoon had that light of a tone.
>>
>>83951518
Sidious probably would have killed him on the spot anyway.
>>
File: bioshock dog.jpg (78KB, 600x704px) Image search: [Google]
bioshock dog.jpg
78KB, 600x704px
>Darth Maul was constantly tortured and degraded so he'd be more pissed off, as this is apparently the only way for a sith to get stronger.
>constant back stabbing
>you are pressured to kill your master constantly as that's the only way to move up on the ladder, or to just get stronger.
>only upside is you can get laid, but even that is up in the air as the sith master can just blueball him intentionally for aforementioned reasons.

Sith is not worth the power set whatsoever.

Just go Jedi that keeps affairs secret and if caught, just accept whatever exodus from the jedi academy and move on.
>>
>>83951936
>Lucas breaks the rule of two in the same movie he introduces it
hurr durr
>>
>>83954932
Gotta move that plastic; totally dark/unchildish Star Wars movies won't help make the toy sales quotas.
Getting comp'd with the merch rights from the original cut his creative balls off.

Sad to watch the making of extras or listen to commentary for ROTS; everyone involved is trying to express how dark & serious their inner fanboys want/wanted it to be, without taking it out on Lucas or showing how frustrated they really are.
>>
>>83954998
Grey/Dark Jedi > Benedictine Monk Jedi
>>
File: maul_obiwan.jpg (34KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
maul_obiwan.jpg
34KB, 620x470px
>>83951716

TCW and Rebels made Lucas look like an idiot because they used Darth Maul in an absolutely perfect way.
>>
File: 1496484912971.png (382KB, 500x662px) Image search: [Google]
1496484912971.png
382KB, 500x662px
>>83954998
>Sith is not worth the power set whatsoever
someones never force choked an entire platoon into lava before
>>
>>83955226
>they used Darth Maul in an absolutely perfect way.

elaborate
>>
>>83955226
Lucas worked on the Clone Wars. He was also the consultant on a lot of the other stuff too.
>>
>>83955276
I also never put into a power suit that was specifically designed to annoy and torture me after losing all my limbs in a duel with a Jedi.

I'm perfectly fine with this outcome.
>>
>>83955226
Rebels is fucking incredible.

>>83955368
Rebels may be what ultimately happened with his idea for a live action SW show, that he was talking about not long before he sold to the mouse; but I'm pretty sure they tossed most everything he'd done besides bare bones concepts. They definitely threw those new trilogy scripts right in the trash.
>>
>>83955367
They gave him non shitty dialogue, and a lot of character depth. Not over or underused.
Definitely worth the watch, Rebels especially is worth it overall.
>>
>>83955382
>I also never put into a power suit that was specifically designed to annoy and torture me after losing all my limbs in a duel with a Jedi.
that's because you aren't an edgy enough faggot. To some people that is fucking hot. Those people are Sith.
>>
>>83955759
Fucking kek.

>Builds his fucking Sithtress of Solitude on the same lava planet

>that is fucking hot
>>
>>83955605
are the helicopter lightsabers a recurring thing, or just a one off. I've never seen the show, but every webm I've seen of it makes it look like shit.
>>
>>83957576
The Inquisitors use the spinning sabers throughout season 1 and 2 but you only see them fly with them in that one episode.

It's really hit or miss honestly. If you liked TCW it's a must watch just because of the returning characters. If you didn't like it it's not worth it because it's definitely not as good.

If you HAVEN'T seen TCW definitely watch that first because season 3-6 are maybe the best thing ever produced in the Star Wars universe.
>>
Did anyone know Sheev's name at all? They all called him Palpatine.
>>
>>83957858
k
>>
>>83951871
If Vader stuck around for 20 years, why couldn't Maul be the only Sith apprentice for just 10? He'd die at the beginning of ROTS, same as Dooku did.
>>
>>83951913
Dooku told Obi-Wan in Ep2 that Sidious is in the senate. Why not tell Anakin who exactly he is, especially if it could save his life?
I doubt Anakin would be smart enough to believe him, though.
>>
>>83952353
Sheev probably had a lot of contingencies. Yeah, it possible to just chalk it up to bad writing, but it better fits the character and makes the movies more sensical if Palpatine was basically running a Xanatos gambit.
>>
>>83951693
Reminder that Dooku tried to usurp Sheev twice, once with OWK in Clones and with his old apprentice in that Jango Fett PS2 game that might not be canon anymore.

But the first one stands. He didn't see this betrayal coming and was a fucking retard not to protest his execution considering the information he had. Seriously, Sheev and Anakin debate this for like two minutes while he kneels there silently.
>>
>>83958375
reminder that they both lost to kenobi
>>
>>83959207
actually its more like Xanatos speed chess. All of Sheev's plans were ruined by the Jedi early on.
>>
>>83959851
obi wan had the high ground, because he always has the high ground from his perspective.
>>
>>83959905
maul had the high ground too
>>
>>83959338
>while he kneels there silently.

This was always awkward to me. Even when I was younger.

Aren't you gonna beg for your life or make up a lie or something? Like fuck man you literally have nothing to lose. You could at least have him say "wait anak-" before getting slaughtered.
>>
>>83959993
maybe sheev forcefucked him into not being able to speak
>>
>>83960031
It's really annoying how "the force" is a catch-all to any plot holes someone might bring up
>>
How would Anakin have taken Dooku prisoner?
>>
>>83960137
by cutting off his hands
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.