[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did his wife divorce him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why did his wife divorce him?
>>
i imagine their marriage was pretty awful after all three of their kids died...
>>
>>83951224
It was an honest mistake that anyone could have done.
>>
Probably because he accidentally burned his children alive
>>
>>83951351

If you weren't 14 you would know that sometimes it doesn't matter.
>>
>>83952009
>accidentally

he was negligent though
>>
>>83951351
First of all it wasn't an honest mistake it was a retard mistake that he made while on drugs and alcohol. Second of all, losing all your kids in one fell swoop is likely going to fuck up your marriage whether it was a mistake or not.
>>
>>83950951
whites love doing drugs
>>
>>83950951
Most marriages don't recover the loss of a child,let alone 2.

Seems like she still loves him though,so its probably because he could not beat his guilt and depression.
>>
>>83951351
>getting so drunk and high you forget that you left a fire burning and leaving the house for an hour

>honest mistake
>>
why is it so easy to get drugs in burgerland?
>>
I honestly had zero sympathy for the guy
>>
I thought it was 'unto death do us part' not 'unto death of our kids do us part' what a turbo cunt
>>
>>83950951
That movie was awful. Literally nothing happened for 2 hours, such a waist.
>>
>>83952680
They're included in welfare checks, dumb yuropoor. You get to pick 3 out of a list of 10 every month.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.