[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy show debate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (574KB, 577x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
574KB, 577x767px
Which is comfiest: Arrested Development, The Office, or Parks and Rec?
>>
>>83950856
For me it's either Arrested Development or The Office, simply because of the comfy memories I have associated with both shows.

I got into Parks and Rec a bit too late for it to truly be a comfy show for me.
>>
Comfy is a stupid term only used by effeminates raised by single mommy.
>>
>>83950895
False. I was raised by my mother and extremely strict father.

How can you not find watching 'Magnolia' on the couch with rain coming down and the temp set to 68 comfy?
>>
>>83950992
>extremely strict father
Maybe if he beat you more you wouldn't have turned into an embarrassing fag of a man.
>>
bumping your thread from page 10 to tell you to STOP SHILLING YOUR STUPID FUCKING "PAINTING"S
>>
>>83951020
That's not a very comfy thing to say.
>>
>>83950892
This. If you watch a show after you have no soul it's not comfy as when you were young and innocent.

Which is why I always go back to scrubs.
>>
>>83950856

Parks and Rec. The love stories aren't sickening and the characters are all enjoyable
>>
>>83950895

downvoted
>>
>>83950856
Parks and Rec is comfiest, but it's also the worst. It's not straight up bad though
In terms of straight up quality, Arrested Development takes the cake
>>
>>83950856
Rick Grums
>>
>>83950895
ok
>>83950856
The Office for sure. Trailer Park Boys 1-7 has always been a go to for me as well.
>>
>>83951020
You prefer not to be comfy? You prefer sleeping on concrete with a cinder block for a pillow? You enjoy having diarrhea while swimming? You like walking down a hallway forced to pretend that you don’t see someone because you can’t initiate conversation 200 feet away? You're fucking dumb dude
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.