[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Batman Forever a good movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Is Batman Forever a good movie?
>>
better special effects on Tommy Lee Joneses face than on the guy in Nolan Batman at least
>>
it was.. ok
>>
>>83949832
Nice shitpost, 3/10 for making me reply.
>>
>>83949724
Yes because Val Kimmer is the best batman
>>
>>83949876
>he doesn't rate batman forever
Because Nolan's Batman is the best right?
>>
>>83949924
>throw acid in someone's face
>the damaged side is separated by a perfect flawless straight line right down the middle of the face
>it also looks straight up painted on, which it is, as if they just completely gave up and said ''yea just fucking do whatever''
Soooo much better.
>>
File: 1692963-profile_twoface.jpg (80KB, 488x648px) Image search: [Google]
1692963-profile_twoface.jpg
80KB, 488x648px
>>83950031
Just like the shitty comics.
>>
Tommy Lee Jones hates Jim Carey and even tried to ignore him public and straight said to his face "I don't like you"
>>
>>83949724

I remember not liking it very much at the time, I was confused that it had a new actor and was all mega colorful and stuff.

I think it's the lesser of the two schumacher films, it didn't leave much of an impression on me, I remember Jim Carrey being goofy and Tommy Lee Jones shouting a lot, Batman & Robin embraces the stupidity at least and is way more memorable.
>>
>>83950259
Yea, but at least there's some eye and mouth damage shown there. This is just paint. I also just remembered I don't really care about this subject.
>>
>>83949724
much better than batman&robin but that doesnt take much

riddler was amazing, two face was horrendous, batman himself was alright apart from the stiff rubber suit

movie had some really good shots like the vision of the bat
>>
>>83949724
Nicole Kidman in this movie was one of my first and favorite boners
>>
File: grid-cell-6550-1421804277-16.jpg (84KB, 490x735px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-6550-1421804277-16.jpg
84KB, 490x735px
>>83950694
she wasnt even the best whore in the movie
>>
absolutely

Carrey was great as the riddler, the plot was fun, and surprisingly, Kilmer played a good batman
>>
>>83949724
Had best song desu

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yivLt9cTaio
>>
>>83949724
Underrated actually. It's the most character development Batman has ever had in a movie. I dunno if anyone noticed that The Lego Batman Movie had basically the same plot.
>>
>>83950897
pleb opinion
>>
>>83951184
is this a joke or are you actually retarded?
>>
>>83949724
Unironically the best Batman movie there is.
>>
>>83951099
this, absolutely god tier single from the soundtrack, nothing else comes close
>>
>>83950694
Didn't Schuhmacher go on and on about how sexy she was?
What does having the same taste in women as a gay guy say about you?
>>
>>83950259
yin and yang
>>
>>83951415
You caught me, I'm gay
>>
>>83951389
I am serious.
>>
>>83951448
No wonder you like Batman Forever
>>
>>83949724
I like it more than 89 and garbage ass returns.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.