[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the greatest auteur of this generation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

File: iu.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iu.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Is he the greatest auteur of this generation?
>>
literally w h o
h
o
>>
>>83947816
Sunglasses McBeaknose
>>
>>83947785
I wonder what he and that British slag Mayse Williams offspring would look like.
>>
File: Eerie Similarity.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Eerie Similarity.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
>>83947861
Oh, come on. Just don't go there.
>>
Gargoyle*
>>
>>83947785
God, even his ears are retarded and uneven. I want to smash his fucking face in.
>>
He's a Jew that likes to play the young dad on welfare card. That story is total bullshit. His parents have a shitload of money. He could have gone home with his child any time. Instead they loved in squalor. His wifes family has a compound in South Africa. Guards with heavy weapons everywhere and motorcades to get to the white people shopping malls. Her family is rich and Clinton supporters just like he is.

He likes to play the struggling director but he's anything but.
>>
>>83947785
spokesperson for sam. i mean

billy!
buy my wife shirt for $38
expand failing business so hope it can success like beme
>>
>>83947861
If I ruled the world I'd make it happen
By hook or by crook.. nosed
>>
>>83947960
>look him up
>he is indeed a Jew

God damn it. Every fucking time.
>>
>>83947989
>looked it up
Sometimes a spade is a spade, anon
>>
File: shillllllld.jpg (124KB, 819x1159px) Image search: [Google]
shillllllld.jpg
124KB, 819x1159px
Buy an ad casey
swaglord isn't /tv/s mod anymore you dirty rat
>>
What an unfortunate looking character
>>
tfw you have to wear shades 24/7 to hide your ugly mug
>>
>>83947785
ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵉᶰᵗ ᶜᵒᵖ ʷʰᵉᶰ
>>
>>83947960
I mean, it's still pretty impressive to make it on your own even if your parents have money. He is super unlikable but he doesn't portray the struggling director card at all anymore. Even he can tell that it would be off putting when it's public knowledge that he sold his company for 20+ mil.

His wife seems like a total cunt as well but can you really blame them for not wanting to be raped and pillaged by poor nigs in Cape town?
>>
>DUDE IM RICH LMAO!
>>
>>83947785
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>83947785
Who did he vote for again?
>>
>>
>>83948143
>I mean, it's still pretty impressive to make it on your own even if your parents have money.
no it isn't
>>
>>83948490
HIWAWY CWINTON
>>
>>83947816
lotr goblin extra?
>>
why does he look so subhuman
>>
>>83947785
it looks like someone mushed his face when he was still in the womb
>>
>>83948559
It is if your parents dont give you massive funding to start your venture. He produced a show with his brother and sold it for a few million to HBO. Him having rich parents doesn't negate that success.

If you think it does, I suggest killing yourself immediately
>>
>>83947902
Not casting Maisie as a godling in the Netflix Witcher show would be a missed opportunity desu
>>
>>83947785
you know little kids look up. to this guy.
time to time I see teenagers at mall walking around with DSLR camera like him.
10 years latter theses kids are going to make movies, so imagine that horror
>>
>>83948636
>Him having rich parents doesn't negate that success.
Yes it does. Those parents probably bought all of his equipment (YA GO TO B&H) and encouraged them to make stupid videos around Manhattan.
>>
>>83948636
Why are you defending this nobody? And he is a nobody. He won't appear in anything that actually matters. Pushing 40, looks hideous, had one thing on HBO that nobody even knows the name of.
>>
File: Yb.jpg (191KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
Yb.jpg
191KB, 1100x619px
>>83947785
>>
>>83947785
Why does he wear the glasses?
>>
>>83948143
>I mean, it's still pretty impressive to make it on your own even if your parents have money.
you know what he did vloged every day over a year I think. hate the guy but you have to respect his work ethic. but yeah having many gives you a huge advantage and pretending you didn't had that advantage makes him a dick. but good work ethic
>>
>>83948767
They really tie his face together, also its like his trademark appearance or whatever.
>>
>>83948824
>but good work ethic
sitting in front of a camera for a year talking about nothing is "work ethic"?

The absolute state of modern "auteurs". I watch a few of these "vloggers" who have this amazing equipment and live in trendy neighborhoods with beautiful girlfriends/boyfriends. Work ethic my ass. These people are rich.
>>
File: Danzig.jpg (91KB, 630x394px) Image search: [Google]
Danzig.jpg
91KB, 630x394px
>>83947785
Not even close
>>
>>83948824

I don't even like him, but I still think you underestimated the amount of effort needed to turn every day into content.
>>
File: casey-neistat-we-can.jpg (95KB, 1140x700px) Image search: [Google]
casey-neistat-we-can.jpg
95KB, 1140x700px
>>83948767
so he can engage with the audience. when selfing your eye are moving around looking at the monitor and not the camera Lenz. its not because his face is only a mother can love .
>>
He's like the ugly Kim Kardashian.
>Nigga didn't do anything notable
>Gets fame and world attention despite it
Can anyone tell me the one thing that makes Casey a celebrity? I bet he just was able to phish for Youtube views and then some dumb motherfucker at Google just thought he was rightfully "trending."
>>
>>83948970
>its not because his face is only a mother can love .
It absolutely is. So many other successful vloggers don't use that crutch. He's ugly and he knows it.
>>
>>83948948
When you come from money, your equipment is paid for, and you live in a trendy neighborhood, you can buy fun as an "investment".
>>
He looks like a retarded Bill from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
>>
>>83949023

What percentage of the population do you think would be capable of producing universally compelling content daily given the same financial conditions?
>>
>>83948636
Shut the fuck up Casey
>>
>>83949155
>given the same financial conditions?
100%. Ever heard of Lavish_bitch or whatever? There's a whole market of rich people vlogging about their lives. Idiots and children eat it up.
>>
>>83948636
When you got political it was very off putting and I don't enjoy your media anymore specifically because of it.

Fuck off Casey.
>>
>>83949226

I think that casey is a step above that, he gets literal millions of views on every single video he posts.

I'm not saying that popularity makes them good, I'm just saying that I don't think it's that easy and just because he's so used to it and can make it look effortless is just a testament of the work he's put in.
>>
>>83947816
Dr Horrible
>>
>>83948636
wtf? I love Trump now!
>>
>>83949340
>he gets literal millions of views on every single video he posts.
how many of those views are bots? has anyone actually looked into the analytics?

He's not a step above it. I watched a few of his vids. They are interchangeable from any number of film school students who live in Venice or Long Beach that do the same thing
>>
>>83948879
I know, I hate the guy too. his stupid time filling time laps and stupid house music, but lets give credit were credit is due. he doesn't have to do this stuff. even for a hobby it is still impressive. my friend has a stupid beer bottle collection. its a dumb hobby but he has over 100 bottles and thats impressive. you can tel kc has a passion for it. I just hate that people are crazy for his amateur half ass video. he is so overrated
>>
>>83949406
>how many of those views are bots? has anyone actually looked into the analytics?

I haven't looked into analytics and would be very interested to read what you have on this.
>>
looks like a fetal alcohol syndrome version of sean penn
>>
>>83947785
That's not ReviewBrah
>>
File: uuuu.jpg (25KB, 326x438px) Image search: [Google]
uuuu.jpg
25KB, 326x438px
i don't care for the guy at all but it's hilarious that so many fat neckbeards are sitting here, contributing nothing to society, while collectively hating on someone that actually works and creates something (and in doing so laughing all the way to the bank)
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (91KB, 1058x536px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
91KB, 1058x536px
>>83949023
>>83949226

How expensive do you think his equipment is? He runs around with DSLRs not a C100. And early on in the vlog he used shitty cameras by todays standard. And despite the business trips and vacations he takes, the large majority his vids are of him running errands around town.

Literally anyone who has bought a new phone in the past five years could have the same gear as him. He is successful because he is ugly as in but still confident as fuck and often goes on inspirational tirades. Also, he is pretty good at editing and directing because if you do a good job people won't see your editing. See how many people in this thread think he just sits in front of the camera or what ever, not realizing that a lot of his shots require setting up.

4:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGsxjC6I-4E

Think about the logistics of this shot, he had to set up the camera and run all the way back. Skate pass the camera, set up the camera again, skate away from the camera and then run back to pick up the camera. His vlog is filled with shots like that, and yeah given how he is always running errands he is putting quite the effort on what could just be him sitting talking to the camera.

Also editing can be time consuming depending how much he recorded.
>>
>>83949508
I'm just speculating. But it's a pretty common practice with high-viewed content. https://www.dailydot.com/news/botting-bot-botted-youtube-definition-how/
>>
>>83947785
Who even is this guy? Some tech video autist?
>>
He has such a fucked up looking head and face.
>>
hiding thread, I advise you do the same
>>
>>83949681
He vlogs and makes videos for people.

He's a professional vlogger.
Profession.
Vlogging.

Professional Vlogger.
>>
>>83949799
vlogging is his hobby that makes extra cash, his job is directing commercials and selling apps to cnn for millions and then getting payed to work on them
>>
>>83949799
So what, you can just give him like 5 grand and he'll promote whatever shit you want him to?
>>
>>83949680

Oh so you're just grasping at straws.

Did you even glance at the article you linked? It clearly outlines signs of a botted video and none of the apply to casey's videos.

For a second there I thought that this would be an interesting conversation, but I guess your entire argument stems from some sort of emotional inadequacies which make you resent people like casey for whatever reason.
>>
>>83949799
pathetic people pay attention to stuff like this.
>>
>>83947816
The guy who's gonna fight Floyd Mayweather?
>>
>>83949911
yeah and he'll do a comprehensive review about a product for 3 min or less using kindergarden level drawing and bitch how camera setting is not changeable, so Sony has to send him a letter on how to change setting. dumb ass don't even RTFM
>>
>>83948879
dudes like you can cry more

if someone finds a way for the world to give them money, who gives a shit how they do it
>>
>what's wrong with his faaaaace
>>
Hillary Clinton
I will be voting
for Hillary Clinton
>>
>>83948027
Pathetic
>>
>>83950391
agreed trump black inferiority of all time bigot known of to not fix ghetto it trump player racist
>>
File: clickbait.png (840KB, 1275x654px) Image search: [Google]
clickbait.png
840KB, 1275x654px
>>83947785
What happened to him? I don't see his videos on trending anymore
>>
>>83949671
what is so great about that shot? It is pretty standard match cut editing that anyone with a few hours experience at a learning annex can do. All you have proven to me is the guy left for the airport six hours before his flight to make this video possible.
>>
>>83947816
>doesn't recognize the 2nd most popular youtuber ever
>>
>>83947785
This guy is Jewish isn't he
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.