[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers 5’s Official Runtime Finally Revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>The official runtime for next week’s release of Transformers: The Last Knight has been confirmed via an official British film classification website. Rumors circulated earlier this month that The Last Knight would be the longest Transformers film yet, with a final runtime of 3 hours and 2 minutes. Michael Bay took to Twitter to deny that rumor, saying that the fifth film is, “shorter than the last 3 movies by a lot”. We now know exactly what the director means by “shorter.”

>Even with a runtime well over two hours, it turns out Transformers: The Last Knight is the second shortest film in the franchise, and the shortest since the original film. The 2007 Transformers movie ran at 2 hours and 24 minutes, and each sequel has gotten progressively longer and longer. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen clocked in at exactly 2.5 hours, Dark of the Moon pushed that up a bit to 2 hours and 34 minutes, and Age of Extinction blew those numbers away with a 2 hour and 45 minute runtime.

>According to the official certification page from the British Board of Film Classification, The Last Knight runs approximately 149 minutes, which is 2 hours and 29 minutes long. The film’s IMDb page serves as a credible second source to confirm that time, though they have the film listed as 148 minutes long. This runtime accounts for about 10 minutes of credits, so actual movie time will be closer to 2 hours and 15 minutes. Taking into account that movie theaters run about 15 minutes of previews, the moviegoing experience for many audiences seeing The Last Knight will last about 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Are we ready for more Bay Kino?
>>
>>83944070
>3 hours and 2 minutes
Jesus Christ, kids will go in a fucking coma during this movie.
>>
>>83944101
>ADHD millenial can't read more than 2 minutes
pottery
>>
>>83944070

Can't wait for Megatron to become leader of the Autobots, it's every horrible fanfic come true.

Also little robo bitch will probably either get her head blown off by Isabela or get swatted into oblivion by Bumblebee since he's the new hero now
>>
File: 1497547086913.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497547086913.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>83944101
>reading comprehension
>>
>>83944101
Go away you sad fuck. You spend hours upon hours lurking this awful site but you can't watch a three hour film?
>>
Can't fucking wait. It looks amazing.
>>
Looks like dog shit
>>
>>83944101

This numale generation
>>
File: t5runtime.jpg (110KB, 656x398px) Image search: [Google]
t5runtime.jpg
110KB, 656x398px
>>83944070
>>
It appears to be kino in the purest form
>>
Why do these movies trigger nu males so much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R17_mrSyuBU
>>
Holy fuck you really are retards. The film isn't 3 hours long. Read the entire thing you fucking monkeys.
>>
I remember a friend convinced me to watch Transformers 3 with him in cinema, was seriously about to walk out just for the sheer headache i legit got halfway through
>>
>age of extinction was 2 hours 45 minutes
no wonder i wanted to die during that movie
>>
>>83945036

Age of Extinction is the best one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.