[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TDKR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 4.jpg (50KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
50KB, 600x481px
Why did this movie sucked ass? I'm serious. It was the sequel to one of the greatest sequels of all time and this is what Nolan gives us. It's not complete shit, but it's lazy and and ineffective.
>>
File: CIA asking about Bane.jpg (41KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
CIA asking about Bane.jpg
41KB, 716x768px
Bane?
>>
>>83944012
t. hothead
>>
>>83944012
honest answer
Women are always miscast in a Nolan film.
The third act is always sloppy as shit in a Nolan film.
>>
>>83944012
Nolan clearly lost interest while production was manned with yes-men
>>
File: 10z2xe1.gif (2MB, 336x574px) Image search: [Google]
10z2xe1.gif
2MB, 336x574px
>>83944012
>It's not complete shit
Bad writing bad acting bad directing
>>
>>83944012
it tried to do too many things at once, which left a bunch of plotholes and was purely hamfisted at some points. The opening sequence was a legit 9/10 though. not 10/10 because of the awkward dialogue that we all hold sacred
>>
>>83944012
I've watched Dark Knight Rises numerous more times than Dark Knight.
I honestly think the Dark Knight is trash and I don't care for the Joker, Dent, or Rachel (sole reason because of Maggie Gyllenhaal).
Didn't care about the boat scene or any of it.
I liked Dark Knight Rises because finally someone put Batman into commission and turned Gotham to anarchy.
>>
Awful handle of action, motivations, acting, the characterizations, way too much going on, clunky, dour direction, robotic, odd dialogue. Nolan a shit.
>>
>>83944012
Who are you really trying to bash?
>>
>>83944347
I watched DK numerous times and I only watched DKR once in theaters. Marion Cotillard, if that's the bitch's name, was fucking awful. Fighting scene where whole city is brawling is shit. Bane's death was unsatisfactory. I think there are some other retarded scenes, but these were so bad I remembered them like I watched it yesterday. It's a fun movie, but after DK that was 9/10 for me, it was a let down.
>>
File: image.jpg (504KB, 634x929px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
504KB, 634x929px
>best
Memento
>worst
TDKR
>overrated
Interstellar
>underrated
Insomnia
>>
>>83944221
What about the cinematography? What about the soundtrack? What about the sound design? What about the production design? What about the set pieces?
The movie is definitely sub-par but certainly not "complete shit"
>>
>>83945071
>What about the production design?

What about it? Can you point to anything that left an impression?
>>
File: tdkr_55332.jpg (83KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tdkr_55332.jpg
83KB, 500x750px
>>83945112
Well it certainly wasn't shit. All the vehicles in it were pretty innovating.
>>
>>83945261
No, they were not. That is a completely unremarkable design, and sad that that's all you can point to. The production design, like everything else was in fact lacking anything of interest or visual acumen.
>>
>>83945628
I am not saying it was the most remarkable design ever or anything to praise, but it certainly isn't "complete shit", just like the execution of rest of the filmmaking elements I mentioned in that previous post are not "shit" also.
>>
>>83945932
If you like it, that's cool, i'm not gonna continue to crap on it, but i do feel all of these elements were extremely subpar, especially the lack of any sort of atmosphere or mies-en-scene portraying Gotham city, which just looked like, Any City USA. The production design was squandered. He did a much better job in BB.
>>
>>83945071
It's all bad except the music
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.