[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smosh is ded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
Thoughts? The relatively handsome guy left.

Was it all shit?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ddOGCYRK_ok
>>
R.I.P in peace

post best smosh
>>
>>83943487
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YMQ2Uo4aAnk
>>
So literally no one cares...

no wonder /tv/ is filled with 13yos
>>
>>83944030
Well what the fuck is Smosh? Am I supposed to know what that is?
>>
>>83943253
Who?
>>
They haven't been in the new videos for ages, the new guys are kinda funnier anyway

Ian & Anthony's thing got stale a while ago
>>
>>83943253
Jesus Christ. There was a point in time where I'd do nothing but watch Smosh videos all day. Now I cringe anytime I see anything relating to them. I still remember the words to this shit, and Boxman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HtJkzCIK2k
>>
>>83944076
>>83944049
Holy fuck get the fuck out

I'll fucking drag you out, get the fuck out. How fucking new are you?
>>
>>83944233
it's a necessary step in the development of a good human being, I feel you m8
>>
>>83944462
>it's a necessary step in the development of a good human being,
Watching Smosh? How?
>>
>>83944514
Helps you select the good memes from the bad memes
>>
>>83944358

>can't even answer the question

Your wisdom really shows. Retard
>>
>Mike Relm is still doing remixes
>Not available for free download anymore
>>
>>83944623
I linked the fucking video, didn't I?

Brainlet
>>
If you even watched anything they did after pokemon and paper bag man you're an underage faggot.
>>
>>83944584
Huh, maybe so.
>>
>>83944896
This. You're not underage for not knowing who these guys are, you're an oldfag. I'm 25 and haven't heard of these guys
>>
>>83945567
I'm 24 and haven't watched any of their videos since middle school. Thought they would have given up by now.
>>
>>83945567
nah, you're just a pleb
>>
>>83946510
In my friend group, "Watching Smosh" is equivalent to "being a pleb". Not knowing Smosh is a godsend, and my only hope is that no one in this thread gets tempted to watch their utter garbage for the first time
>>
>>83943526
Wow that was fucking shit
>>
Damn these guys were the pioneers of modern youtube cancer culture. Part of me feels sad though
>>
>>83946893
It was funny during their early years when you fit that target brain dead audience.

No shame in having watched it but if you are watching it in your twenties, you are a pleb for doing so.

t. 25 year old
>>
Daxflame is in movies now.
Thewinekone is nearly 40.

Yet these guys are still going.
Wtf

2006-08 YouTube was the best era
>>
>>83950741
This. I haven't watched anything they've done since the Zelda rap, but I grew up watching these fuckers, my favourite videos of theirs was on their second channel, when it was just them stoned in Anthony room. Shoes for hands, dolls, that damn yard sale, cat soup are among favourites though.
>>
File: Bosmann on Nintendo.webm (3MB, 391x220px) Image search: [Google]
Bosmann on Nintendo.webm
3MB, 391x220px
>>83943253
I always hated Smosh. I didn't like them even when I was in their target audience. But I don't blame the guy for leaving, he sold out and regrets it. Defy Media seems like a really shitty company. They're the guys who took over Gametrailers and fired 2/3 of the crew, and eventually shut down the whole site without warning the employees. One guy was on his honeymoon when it happened.

Anyway, I'm glad they both finally cut their teenager hair.
>>
>>83951808
Oh, webm related. It's the greatest video game show on the internet that is no longer being made, due to Defy Media causing Kyle Bosman to spiral into depression and insecurity.
>>
>people will post "funny" Smosh videos that are post 2008

We really need to enforce the age gap.
>>
isnt one of these nerds banging a playboy model
>>
So was it kino?
>>
I think this was the last video I watched by them. I found it funny back then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q5uoEU8RRk
>>
File: sadfleck.jpg (22KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
sadfleck.jpg
22KB, 670x503px
Pixies Production was the patrician version of Smosh, but they never got huge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXYmdgZSE00
>>
>>83951929
cdfu they stuuuuuuuupid

they faces tho smhead

deadddddd
>>
>>83943253
Used to watch them back in 2009, they've gotten autistic in the last 5 years.
>>
I liked IanH far better tbf
>>
>>83951873
People born in the year 1999 can post here legally now
>>
>>83943253
At least they got rid of their faggy haircuts, the one in the jacket looks all old now
>>
Wow this is somewhat sad. I started watching YouTube when they released the TMNT singing dubs. That was an autistic amount of nostalgia.
>>
>>83944233
TEST YOUR MIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI
>>
>>83944358
No one cares who that faggot is.
>>
>you're now considered underage if you DONT know or care about this dogshit

what's going on? when did everyone here start following unfunny normie youtube cancer?
>>
>>83952727
it's because /tv/ is full of underages, phoneposters and redditors. it's fucking pathetic. like yeah, i remember these guys from when youtube was still a couple years old, but who fucking cares now? oh no, one of the guys from that pokemon video like 11 years ago is leaving that particular channel?
>>
>release a funny video over a decade ago
>never do anything notable again
>rich and relatively famous
I regret not becoming youtube cancer when the getting was good.
>>
>>83943253
Never forget when /b/ killed Anthony two years ago
>>
last smosh video i saw was when he was singing pokemon in his room like 20 years ago
>>
>>83943253
>le epic pokemon theme song from 100 years ago during early YouTube
They were never funny.
>>
isn't smosh just nintendo shills now?
>>
>>83952542
what was this like 11 years ago? god damn

this was like the most popular thing on YT
>>
God damn how old are they now?

have to be atleast 30
>>
>>83943253
>preferring Anthony over Ian
>>
>>83952795
>rich
Not so sure of that, anon.
>>
>Smosh sold out into corporate slavery
>Fred faded in obscurity and came out as gay
>RWJ totally vanished
>>
>smosh breaking up
yeah
but who is casey neistat voting for?
>>
>>83954156
>FPSRussia's gun guy got wacked in his house and he stopped being able to get machine guns and is now actually doing videogame podcasts
Oh how the mighty fall.
>>
>>83943253
Don't they have like half a dozen other people that do videos and a gaming channel? I'm all for cheering on the death of an e-celeb's career, but not so much that I'll jump the gun. I think they'll be fine for a while.
>>
>>83954216
Seriously how can anyone find him attractive? He looks like a troll
>>
>>83954336
Isn't he rich? Because if he is, that answers it right there.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.