[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Somehow, a deaf girl manages to become an assassin of world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: john wick 2.jpg (15KB, 460x263px) Image search: [Google]
john wick 2.jpg
15KB, 460x263px
>Somehow, a deaf girl manages to become an assassin of world renown.

Why were john wick 2 characters so dumb?
>>
Wickfu
>>
>>83942432
She was blind you dumb fuck
>>
everyone was really impressed with her sign language and thought she would be cool to have around. that's how all assassins get their jobs and that's why all the lame hobo assassins have to hang out with laurence fishburne
>>
>>83942432
is there anything that actually implies that she is deaf? she could just be mute
>>
>>83942432
shut up you literal nazi bigot
>>
Everyone in Wickverse is canonically deaf you idiot
>He didn't watch the silencer shootout scene
>>
File: 1469523801412.jpg (23KB, 404x389px) Image search: [Google]
1469523801412.jpg
23KB, 404x389px
>he's complaining about realism
>in john wick
>the movie with a secret society of assassins that pay each other with gold doubloons that has a guy who spies on the populace with his hobo assassin minions and keanu reeves as an assassin who single handedly takes down the entire russian mob and killed numerous men with a pencil and survived countless gunshot wounds and survived getting run over with a motor vehicle numerous times and casually walked down a crowded mall occasionally popping shots from his silenced pistol at a black man who is doing the same thing while no one around them notices and said black man gets stabbed in the chest with a knife and survives
>>
>>83942432
This is about as retarded as my girlfriend complaining why doesn't she just shoot everyone in kill bill
>>
File: ivankas butthole.jpg (863KB, 283x9628px) Image search: [Google]
ivankas butthole.jpg
863KB, 283x9628px
>>83942512
WELL calling someone a name like that makes you a bigot. All that bigot means is that you are intolerant of someone else's views & beliefs.
you are not tolerant of nazi's you bigot.
MY CULTURE EMBRACES EUGENICS WHY ARE YOU SO INTOLERANT OF THAT ?!
>>
>>83942432
What about the homeless spies?
This movie is so dumb
>>
File: 1493346551543.jpg (41KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1493346551543.jpg
41KB, 641x530px
>>83942673
this is all ripped straight from Keanu's life though, they barely even exaggerate it
>>
>>83942432
you sure she is not mute?
>Why were john wick 2 characters so dumb?
because its a fun movie. like an action game, not a thespian play
>>
>>83942492
I assumed she was the Italian guys childhood friend and he kept her around out of attachment.
>>
>>83942673
I think the biggest thing is how they just did not put a bomb in the car during the opening. The whole story is an old man's power fantasy. like those deactivate novels
>that has a guy who spies on the populace with his hobo assassin minions
That could be real.
>gold doubloons
makes said they are like tokens. its supposed to be one of those "if you have to ask the price you can't afford it" type deals but it still makes no sense. I also assumed people paid for kills with those doubloons but wick 2 has some special blood marks
>>
>>83942508
She grunts and screams which confirms she's not a mute
>>
>>83943050
you do know that they are not really homeless
>>
>>83943648
Read

>>83943827
>>
>>83943797

A quick check reveals

>Mutes cannot make voiced sounds, which use vocal chords. They can yawn (which isn't a sound but a matter of breathing), but can't make the sound that nonmutes ASSOCIATE with it. Coughs and sneezes don't have to be voiced, either, but a laugh does. Mute, as related to people, means without speech, not without sound.
>>
>>83943857
those are both my posts
>>
>>83943797
mutes can make sounds but they can't scream
>>
>>83942432
dear devil can see even he's blind who says she can't hear. maybe she has super sensitive thiningy going on
>>
>>83943905
>>83943912
>>83943941

A grunt and a scream require vocal cords.

Yawning is literally just letting a large flow of air into your mouth, sneezing is obviously the sound of a quick pressure flow leaving a very tiny canal.

She SCREAMS and GRUNTS in the movie, she goes "AHH!" "HYAH!" and "ugh!"
>>
>>83942482
Wickfuck
>>
>>83942432
maybe she's like a silent bob type of character
>>
>>83943797

Btw. Have you seen the video of a mute woman getting her first orgasm? She sounds like a cow giving birth.
>>
>>83942673
Did the ending imply that everyone in the world is an assassin?
>>
>>83944783
It implied that the entirety of John Wick one and two are both Matrix training exercises.
>>
>>83944783
imagine even the animals are assassin that will be a cool spinoff movie
>>
>>83944783
No. What would make you think that? hotel guy just called all the assassin under his control to show wick that they would be gunning for him and could latterly be anyone
>>83945013
I like this explanation more and more. not a training exercise but one of those early version of the matrix the architect talked about
>>
>>83942432
john wick/agent 47 cross over when?
>>
>>83943029
motherfucker
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.