[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Silicon-Valley.jpg (199KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Silicon-Valley.jpg
199KB, 1024x600px
what went wrong?
>>
>>83942133
Everthing that happens is reversed every other episode.
>>
>>83942133
I think the concept has run it's course. And also I think that the writers fucked up by establishing Richard as the uber ultra mega tech genius. They should have made him a slightly talented autist. It's just unrealistic for a guy like Richard to keep failing like that.

Still it's a very funny show. Easily my favorite right now.
>>
>>83942629
this

there's no story anymore. they just make things happen for the sake of making things happen.

the characters have all gone to shit too. while exaggerated they were still genuine "nerd" characters in s1. now they've devolved into TBBT tier """nerds""" and their little quirks and mannerisms which gave them personality in s1 are exploited at every possible opportunity now because LOL THIS CHARACTER DOES X, SO TYPICAL LMFAO XDDD

makes me sad because i really enjoyed s1
>>
>>83942629
this

says a lot about modern tv that it is still the best comedy right now
>>
>>83942629
this. I was looking forward to a whole season of them working with Gavin then he just fucks off the very next episode. then they're involved with Haley Joel Osment then he fucks them over next episode
>>
>>83942133

they didn't know where to take the story next and have been spinning their wheels
>>
>>83942133
They tried to stretch a one season show into 5 seasons without more content
>>
Season 4 is a repeat of the plot of season 3, but they might all be like that. I've forgotten season 1 & 2.
>>
>>83942629
Fucking this. Things keep happening, but looking back now literally nothing happened this season. It went from a great drama comedy to a shit sitcom. And it's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>83942896
>unrealistic for a guy like Richard to keep failing like that
Oh sweetie, history is full of talanted people who kept getting fucked over by everyone around them and died poor only to be remembered posthumorously.
>>
File: silicon valley.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
silicon valley.gif
1MB, 320x240px
i said it once and i'll say it again. i'm highly upset that they have not topped the jerk off every guy in the room scene.
>>
>>83942133
Going to be odd dynamics with Bachman not there for S4. Him and Jian Yang make up half of the show.
>>
>>83942629
/thread
>>
>>83943577
>mean jerk time (MJT)

so true
>>
Follows a formula too much now, its become less of an unpredictable comedy to a sitcom
>>
Not enough females. They could easily write some golddigging asian chick in there who steals ehrlichs monies or something. Or write more hacking/shady stuff into it. Say the fbi is investigating them or some middle eastern dictator wants to kill them because someone used pied piper to topple his government. Real life silicon valley has enough material for infinite seasons it's amazing
>>
>>83945411
>Not enough females
>show is about Silicon Valley/Palo Alto/tech industry in general
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.