[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fargo Season 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: danson2015722153705.jpg (26KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
danson2015722153705.jpg
26KB, 620x372px
Okay, I know you are all creaming yourselves to talk about season 3. But I cannot in good conscience partake in a discussion about Season 3 until I sort out season 2.
This wasn't a good series, was it? I felt like some of the most hastily made, poorly written, and boring sequence of events that I have ever seen receive critical acclaim. And I like Season 1, I really did. But two feels like it was written by five different people, who only communicated once a week through paper cups and string
QUICK RUNDOWN
>All the characters being introduced at once STUPID
>Trying to connect it to Fargo S1 at every turn STUPID
>Hanzee's Haircut STUPID
>Mama Salversons Cancer STUPID
>Aliens not only being hinted at, but interfering with the plot and then not being seen or used again STUPID
>Ted Danson coming back from war with his jimmies so rustled that he sat down and tried to write a new language ONE OF THE STUPIDEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN
>Hanzee plastic surgery, in the 1970s and picking a name like MOSES FUCKING TRIPOLI STUPID
>Stupid typewriter bullshit STUPID
I'm actually in a bad mood now. Espeially Ted Dansons language. Fuck me sideways, at that stage they had already introduced aliens, have him spin around and do Thriller Eyes or something. But they wrote that? And had him read it with a straight face? And you people like that?? Please tell me someone agrees.
>>
please disregard some of the cringy jokes because this video is actually a pretty good analysis about why season 2 is kinda disappointing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU6fxsZ59PM
>>
>>83941433
Fuck you
>>
>>83941524
Thfee "Uhhhs" in and I clicked out. I don't want someone to agree with me badly enough to sacrifice my dignity.
>>
>>83941615
touche.
>>
>>83941546
I suppose you've won the argument, doing that then.
>>
>>83941433
hanzee was so great it made the rest of it tolerabel
>>
>>83941758
>hanzee was so great it made the rest of it tolerabel
Don't google. Tell me one line of Dialogue Hanzee said that stuck with you.
>>
I agree with the Tripoli thing, and Hank creating a new language was too weird and felt too arbitrary being introduced at the very end of the season like that.
the aliens were fine because they had already been foreshadowed and built up enough throughout the season. if you really want to have a discussion you should do more then write a few words and then "STUPID" in all caps like an autist
>>
File: 1486590394666.jpg (57KB, 838x474px) Image search: [Google]
1486590394666.jpg
57KB, 838x474px
>>83941433
>All the characters being introduced at once STUPID
why is that stupid?
>Trying to connect it to Fargo S1 at every turn STUPID
They connected it only a few times, what the fuck are you talking about.
>Hanzee's Haircut STUPID
Why again? He wanted a new life, was sick of the bullshit, getting treated like dirt.
>Mama Salversons Cancer STUPID
Why? You are a fucking retard making me mad.
>Aliens not only being hinted at, but interfering with the plot and then not being seen or used again STUPID
Aliens were a part of the time period. Paranoia. It also adds to the stranger than fiction idea as well as randomness throughout all of Coen Brothers work that starts a chain of events regarding tragedy.
>>Ted Danson coming back from war with his jimmies so rustled that he sat down and tried to write a new language ONE OF THE STUPIDEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN
You are such a pleb I dont want to go on
>>
>>83941920
Who the fuck says I want a mature discussion?
>>
>>83941433
Google Esperanto.
And there never was any aliens. It was all a tool used by a unreliable narrator. How can this be so fucking difficult to understand?

I do agree with trying to connect it all to S1. In most cases it felt very forced.

But the season was amazing and you are fucking stupid.
>>
hahaha looks like you just got
C O E N E D
O
E
N
E
D
>>
Are you shitting me?

Patrick Wilson delivered a fucking great performance.

Season 2 was real af. Just because it doesn't have >muh agent of caosh Malvo doesn't mean it sucks.

You are truly a pleb
>>
I had fun watching season 2, it was just cozy overall, mainly because of the time period, but yeah a lot of stuff was pretty hastily done.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.