[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a hero or a bad guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: mohawk man.jpg (25KB, 399x249px) Image search: [Google]
mohawk man.jpg
25KB, 399x249px
Was he a hero or a bad guy?
>>
>>83940783
that's the point
>>
>>83940783
There is no good nor is there bad.
Just your actions and how others view them.
>>
if he couldnt even an hero how could he be the hero
>>
>>83940799
The whole movie steers him descending him into madness because he can't handle the fact he fought for the freedom of scum.

>>83940817
post-modernism pls go.
he definitly thinks pedophilia is bad.
>>
bad guy that acts completely on a whim
he just happened to be a case of broken clock
>>
File: 4cca05c8a568ac6741eb6c7b10a0275b.jpg (122KB, 1600x866px) Image search: [Google]
4cca05c8a568ac6741eb6c7b10a0275b.jpg
122KB, 1600x866px
So he bled out, right? The end was a dream? Because theres no way he walks away a free man and is lauded as a hero, or even has a chance of getting near that chick he stalked
>>
killing pedophilic niggers and jews is literally the most "good" thing you can do in this simulation
>>
>>83940908
What bad things did he do?
>>
>>83940948
>he walks away a free man and is lauded as a hero
He did save a child prostitute from Harvey Keitel
>>
>>83940948
He went into coma. Woke up and went back working as a cabbie. He gets praise from the papers and Iris parents. Iris being the 12 year old prostitute in the film.
>>
>>83940974
>conspired to murder someone that was politically campaigning
>stalked a bitch
>purchased firearms illegally
>vigilantism with a lethal weapon
>was a New Yorker
>>
>>83941065
>stalked

He did stalk her a bit. But isn't checking a girl out also considered stalking. He's just a socially awkard and probably thinking of moves to use. You should if you post here.

>illegal weapons
>vigilantism
Don't tread on me.png

>killing politicians
yeah what's the deal with that. Why did he wanted to kill him. Was it because his blonde girlfriend turned him down?

>new york
he has a midwestern accent
>>
>>83940783
He was a real human bean.
And a real hero.
>>
>>83940783
He's not a good guy, he's not a bad guy, he's THE GUY
>>
File: inejiro asanuma assassination.png (2MB, 1600x1329px) Image search: [Google]
inejiro asanuma assassination.png
2MB, 1600x1329px
Hero, he was /pol/ desu

>>83941227
>yeah what's the deal with that. Why did he wanted to kill him. Was it because his blonde girlfriend turned him down?
It was because he knows he would have done nothing about the state of society
>>
He was a not good or bad, he was an... anti-hero. I just coined that phrase. Feel free to use it.
>>
It's more a matter of Travis motives than if he was good or bad. Did he really do it to save Iris? Or was he just using her as an excuse to be the hero he always wanted to be?
>>
>>83940783
He was a bad guy who accidentally did something that some people might consider good. He's no hero though, on another day he might have shot a prostitute for being degenerate, or that politician for whatever reason.
Bickle was bad to the bone.
>>
>>83940783
he was a hero 100%.
taxi driver is not as 'deep' as millennials believe, its supposed a simple vigilante movie if anything.
movies back then didn't make you empathize with the villains and tended to just treat them as they were, degenerate scumbags.
a good example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L2_jgZQRNY
>>
>>83942185
>taxi driver is not as 'deep' as millennials believe

really? I mean i guess it isnt THAT deep, but it does explore a lot of deep subjects like loneliness, social alienation and existentialism.

However, every normie/ """"""millennial"""""" i show this movie to say nothing about this subjects and instead either talk about how its boring or how they liked the shootout at the end
>>
>>83940783
he was a regular dude with an irregular mind
>>
>>83942494
It did show hwo somebody descends into madness. Actually how come nobody here ever did a mass shooting just shows that the movie isn't realistic.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.