[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daddy's Home 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1786.jpg (116KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1786.jpg
116KB, 1000x562px
https://youtu.be/2MddEE_tC_w

Based Mel and Marky Mark together at last.

They actually did it, the absolute madmen
>>
One one hand, its gonna be shit.

On the other, Mel Gibson as the hardass dad telling dead hooker jokes to his grandkids makes me want to see it
>>
>That pic
Does conservatism make you ugly?
>>
>>83940481
what are you talking about, Mel is a hunk.
>>
>>83940319
Will I be able to follow this if I haven't seen the first one?
>>
>>83940582
yes, but only if you read the first book instead.
>>
>>83940319
holy shit that looks like the same school from Paul Walker's last F&F
>>
File: 1439774047174.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1439774047174.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>83940319
>Daddy's Home
>2
>>
>>83940319
did the first one even do well enough to warrant a sequel?
>>
>>83940319

>John Lithgow

now we got a real match NOW WE GOT A REAL MATCH
>>
>>83940319
So, Mr. Vietnam Fucking Shits and Mel "The Gaser" Gibson are making a movie. Dare I say /kino/?
>>
le based Mel! our epic guy on the big screen again!
>>
>>83940621
Eh, I wouldn't recommend going to the second one with reading the Daddy's Home 2: Prologue graphic novel as well.
>>
>>83940481
Mel looks like a beautiful neanderthal.
>>
>>83940457

This is exactly how I feel.
>>
>>83940833
Shut up kike
>>
>>83940319
>that thumbnail

So Mel submitted to the Jews and their homosex indoctrination.
>>
>that grin Mel does at the airport
Sad! he's actually ACTING instead of just seeing it as a glorified cameo
>>
Looks like comedy kino is on the menu men
>>
>>83940319
>all i see is you brad
>it's still you brad
dammit i don't know why i chuckled
>>
>>83940891
haha racism haha
>>
>Only 1 dead hooked joke in the trailer.
Not nearly a raunchy enough flick. Dropped
>>
>>83941164
Same here. It legitimately caught me off guard and Walberg's delivery is flawless.
>>
>>83941232
This. Its definitely not RAUNCHY or LITTY enough. Can anyone recommend me a RAUNCHY and LITTY movie to see with my bros?
>>
>>83941218
Reminder that ole' Mel is about to direct a 150 - 200 million dollar WB capeshit flick despite berating you dirty heebs on tape
>>
>>83941164
thats pretty good man
>>
mel AND lithgow? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP
>>
>>83941164
That got me good
>>
>>83940319
Looks like a Meet the Parents, but with a gay couple instead.
>>
>>83941164
I usually don't like these dumb Hollywood comedies but this had me laughing the whole time. Started with Lithgow, down to a small chuckle at the "2 weeks" bit, died at 2 hookers and the mirror scene kept it going past the end of the vid.
>>
>>83941724
>Looks like a Meet the Parents, but with a gay couple instead.
the best part is that theyre not gay, the mom is linda cardellini in a non role

the first one was ok but it had a kino skateboarding scene

the trailer for this one looks funny enough
>>
There was a Daddy's Home 1?
>>
>>83940457
I thought the first one would be shit but it was surprisingly funny but still shit so I'll see this one too.
>>
>>83942002
Oh yeah I know they aren't the couple, but I'm assuming the movie will look at those 2 more than the wives based off of the trailer.
>>
>>83940319
Marky Mark isn't based his a fucking little puff
>>
>>83940481
Age does, and I'm gonna laugh when you look at that leatherbag face of yours in 30 years time and you feel that last ounce of youth escape from the crevasses of your body.
>>
Mel and Lithgow is an instant watch for me. Looks like I have to download the first piece of shit and watch it. Oh, it makes me want to SMOKE.
>>
>That foreshadowing at the end

Absolute Marky Mark-kino
>>
I can't wait to see this movie
>>
>>83940457
Should have been a meta jew joke and everyone hushing him up to make it seem like mels going off script.
>>
You lost me with Mel Gibson, but you found me with John Lithgow.
>>
>>83942393
ehhm do you know how movies work sweetie?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.