[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Leah Remini made a better Scientology kino than Louis Theroux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: leah.jpg (47KB, 448x377px) Image search: [Google]
leah.jpg
47KB, 448x377px
>tfw Leah Remini made a better Scientology kino than Louis Theroux
>>
>>83939734
Her show is better cuz it's just her baiting those squirrel-buster people. It gets boring after awhile though.
>>
>>83939734
her talent was wasted on king of queens
>>
>>83939734
She looks so disgusting now
>>
Louis Theroux's problem for me is that he's essentially a point-and-laugh merchant from the nineties. British television at that time was full of such people. Theroux shouldn't be grouped with people like Herzog or Broomfield, but with acts like Dennis Pennis, Chris Morris and Sacha Baron Cohen. He's been forced to pretend to be interested in serious issues in order to compete as he's gotten older, but whenever someone tells him something embarrassing or incriminating, his instinct to signal derision to the audience kicks in before anything else - only the fact that he's always used deadpan has kept him just about plausible as an investigative documentarist, but alongside films by people who actually care or can convincingly pretend to, he'll always be outmatched.
>>
>>83941341
who the fuck would group theroux with herzog?
>>
>>83939734
I love watching her walk around in her sexy outfits and shoes
>>
>>83941376
The kinds of people who, when asked about documentaries, reply with
>I love documentaries! Herzog, Theroux, Moore, the list goes on...
>>
>He's been forced to pretend to be interested in serious issues in order to compete as he's gotten older
he's always genuinely cared though. I honestly think he grew out of that certain 'british' proclivity to surreptitiously demean and denigrate the person he was interviewing. He's always simply been curious
>>
>>83939734
go awat leah

nobody likes you anywhere anymore
you gambled the cult would help your career, it didnt because you suck
then you tried to play it like you were doing some columbo shit for our benefit
go fuck yourself
>>
>>83941491
Hi tom
>>
>>83941483
No he hasn't, he certainly didn't in the past. His body language and energy suggest otherwise.
>>
>>83941721
>energy
fuck of back to /x/
>>
>>83939906
>now
>>
>>83939734
Once she saw it was popular it became all about her. I will still watch next season.
>>
>>83941476
It's almost as if documentaries can be as diverse as fiction films!
Or do you expect that someone who names their favorite filmmakers only list people who do similar stuff from one another?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.