[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unironically wasting your time watching movies and TV shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1497534339041.png (760KB, 2238x2933px) Image search: [Google]
1497534339041.png
760KB, 2238x2933px
>unironically wasting your time watching movies and TV shows
The cumulative net worth of every subhuman browsing this board is, in all likelihood, less than the price of a bargain-bin Blu-ray
>>
>>83937175
>watching basketball above visiting museums

so you be sayin
>>
>waste your time doing -thing-
>die
>none of it matters
>>
>Television (religious)

christcucks blown the fuck out
>>
religious tv content or watching tv religiously?
>>
>>83937175
my roommate keeps trying to get me to go golfing with him. I have never been in my entire life. All I ever hear about it is how much it pisses people off, how frustrating it can be, how much it costs, and how people even after years and years of playing the game still have difficulty with it. I just see no point in investing so much time and energy into something that i'll most likely hate just so my friend will be able to beat someone at the sport.
>>
>>83937175
>The cumulative net worth of every subhuman browsing this board is, in all likelihood, less than the price of a bargain-bin Blu-ray
Considering most of us would be tens of thousands of dollars into student debt, that seems like a fairly obvious assumption to make.
>>
>>83937441
Mark Twain said that golf was "a good walk spoiled." If you've ever played 18 you know what he means.

It's a very relaxing way to spend an afternoon and there's something about wanting to improve your score that gives you a quantifiable metric to measure yourself against. I love golf even though I can agree completely that it frustrates you more often than it calms you down.
>>
correlation vs. cau, you know the deal
golfing isn't going to make you richer or smarter
poorer people spend more time doing more mundane things, what a surprise
>>
>>83937175
>"thinking" is for poor people
lol
>>
>>83937874
This. Also it doesn't control for age - obviously old people have more money since they're further along in their careers, so the activities specific to the older generation are associated with higher earnings.
>>
>>83937175
>they are rich because they golf
>they are poor because they watch TV
>>
>>83938379
Engaging in activities where rich people can be found makes you more likely to become rich yourself through networking, yeah.
>>
>>83937441
It can be pretty fun. Spend a nice day outside with friends, get some exercise, a fantastic excuse for day drinking.
If you've never played before I wouldn't suggest playing a course for the first time, just go find a driving range and shag some balls so you can work on your drive without holding up the course and looking like an asshole.
Between that andsome putting practice or minigolf you can build your skillset for playing 9 holes.
The thing that's frustrating about golf is that you're really playing against yourself. If you fuck up you've got no one else to blame.
>>
>>83938505
>Rich people
>On a public course
>>
>>83937874
>>83938312
these
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.