[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real plot for Predator (1987)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5322.png (425KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5322.png
425KB, 1136x640px
The Predator either had an arachnid kinship with the scorpion or it was his pet. He then hunted Dutch's team to avenge the scorpion, killed by Mac.
It's John Wick before John Wick ever existed.
THINK ABOUT IT.
>>
File: 1320813769830.gif (2MB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
1320813769830.gif
2MB, 300x242px
>>83935821
i like the cut of your jib, OP, but there's one thing missing.
why did the predator kill the first group of special forces dudes in the crashed chopper at the beginning?
also checkem.
>>
got bored with the temperature bit, huh?
>>
>>83935869
I really don't have a logical answer for you without using conjecture. All we know is there was a crash and he killed/skinned them.
>>
>>83935869
he was just taking care of some business
>>
>>83935869
the predator is not a nice person even if he allegedly had feelings for this scorpion
>>
>>83936178
>the predator is not a nice person even if he allegedly had feelings for this scorpion

They are capable of showing mercy and respect though.
>>
>>83936178
He spared the kid with candy and the pregnant female detective in Predator 2.
>>
>>83935821
It doesn't explain why he killed the squad Arnold's team was sent to rescue.

The real plot is that many intelligence agencies knew about The Predator and wanted to kill it for it's technology.
>>
>>83936307
He's a hunter. It's explained in the first movie very well. There's no sport in killing women and children.
>>
File: original-predator-costume-alien.jpg (37KB, 566x361px) Image search: [Google]
original-predator-costume-alien.jpg
37KB, 566x361px
>>83935821
is that before they changed the costume
>>
>>83936416
That's just Dutch's retarded theory.
In truth he's a nice guy who would never harm the innocent.
>>
>>83936429
Wasn't the predator originally played by Jean Claude van Damme but left because he realized he would be in a suit the entire time?
>>
>>83936429
Costume change is irrelevant. The director put the cut in OP photo for a reason, whether that be kinship or some other type of affinity.
>>
>>83935821
i just finished this movie. it was nice.
but the predators are faggots.
>came just for hunting to earth
>have joy in preying and hunting hard game
>use fucking perfect camo and computer guided laser weapons to kill humans out of the safest position possible

why even bother? She could have just used a drone to do it automatically for her.
>>
File: predatorisgay.jpg (631KB, 1225x782px) Image search: [Google]
predatorisgay.jpg
631KB, 1225x782px
>>83937306

Y'know what anon, you might be on to something.
>>
>>83936516

That's one story, plus he wanted to show himself off to the US/world as a martial artist. The other is that JCVD found out Bloodsport was funded and they wouldn't let him out of his Predator contract so he got himself fired.
>>
>>83936503

Dindu. Good Boy.
>>
>>83937306
Thrill of the hunt. When overrun or immediate failure, nuke self/adversary.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.