[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

What does /tv/ think of this?
>>
Absolutely nothing.
>>
except for the prison sequence it was pretty good.
>>
This movie was really really asking you to suspend disbelief at some points.

>7 year old kid can talk a pedophile out of shooting a CP movie
Really now?
>>
Nice stolen plot material from Forrest Gump.
>>
>>83935267
For someone with the power to go back in time to correct past mistakes, this guy sure is a fucking idiot. How hard could it possibly be to make your life exactly how you want it?
>>
File: 1440134389238.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1440134389238.png
273KB, 600x583px
>>83935483
HE HAD IT PERFECT BUT FUCKED IT UP BECAUSE HES A DUMB SHIT AND BEAT THE BROTHERS HEAD IN
>>
This was back when teenage girls were all wetting their panties over Ashton Kutcher.
>>
>>83935267
i remember it invoking some feels within me. that was a long time ago that i saw it at the cinemas. i must have been 17 years old
>>
One of my favourite films as a teenager. Probably doesn't hold up nowadays.

Ashtun Kutcher does some good acting, the Directors Cut is the only legitimate ending.

It also has an actual plot hole

>Ashtun goes back in time to puncture his hands to convince a cell mate he has stigmata, but it's the time travel rules where the cellmate would have seen his stigmata from the moment he met him
>>
My mom liked it, I didn't.
>>
>>83935267
great
>>
>>83935267
Didn't mind it. Check out "About Time".
It's literally the same movie, but British and a comedy.
I'm not exaggerating. It's the same movie. I have no idea why there wasn't a lawsuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7A810duHvw
>>
>>83935267

I want to marry Amy Smart
>>
>>83937811
>It's literally
No nigga it is not "literally" the same movie. If you water down their plots to "Guy inherits time travel powers from his dad" sure but they seem to be very different movies. Haven't actually watched it though so don't know if he also starts in some CP
>>
thats my gf's favourite movie. like ever.
yeah... i know...
>>
>>83937834
too bad she's old and ugly now. if you're into the cougar thing maybe...
>>
File: Amy_Smart_Delux.jpg (56KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
Amy_Smart_Delux.jpg
56KB, 427x640px
>>83938077
She looks stoned out of her mind here.
>>
>>83938017
different anon but he did add an addendum to the literally, not like it's going to be a british comedy about CP.
>>
>>83938077
she doesn't look bad for a 40 year old
>>
>>83938017
>If you water down their plots to "Guy inherits time travel powers from his dad" sure
You're making this sound a lot more common in film than it is.
>>
>>83938101
Not much in the chest department...
>>
>>83935267
I like it, but only with the original ending and all the implications it brings really makes it a gut-punch of a conclusion.
>>
>>83938101

my heart
>>
>>83935267
Terrible movie and only entry level normies like it. Same people who think Donnie Darko is complicated.
>>
>>83938929
It was a little too cheesy for me, also like the other guy said the unnerving similarities to Forrest Gump.
>>
>>83935267
It's one of the most terrible films I ever saw. Epitome of mid-2000 garbage edgy movies.
>>
>>83940717
The movie equivalent of Avenged Sevenfold.
>>
>>83940717
Wow, I murdered some guy
Wow, I did a CP movie when I was a kid
Wow, my hands got cut off
>>
The reviews on IMDB weren't that flattering.
>>
http://www.stereogum.com/1775378/the_hunt_for_the_worst_movie_o_53/vg-loc/videogum/
>>
>>83935701
Your mom needs better taste.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.