[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joss Whedon replaces Zack Snyder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 30

File: snyder-vs-whedon.png (279KB, 525x362px) Image search: [Google]
snyder-vs-whedon.png
279KB, 525x362px
Will Joss ruin the movie and turn it into a cookie cutter with "jokes" that stop being funny after 0 seconds?
>>
>>83934223

[OP]

Talking about JL of course.
>>
File: 1497505309865.png (50KB, 527x451px) Image search: [Google]
1497505309865.png
50KB, 527x451px
>>83934223
Take a guess.
No wonder why Afflec leaving the DCEU
>>
>Affleck not directing his own movie
WB pls
>>
File: 1495937592048.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1495937592048.png
234KB, 545x530px
>2 straight months of reshoots
>new composer

one of the sets being built is in gotham, we're going to get a fucking quipfest in qotham
>>
>>83934254

What the fuck is this SJW nonsense. Oh God..
>>
>>83934330
Another is for Wonder Woman, they're adding more of her.
>>
>>83934330

I liked Znyder-verse Gotham.
>>
>>83934349

Is she going to have a tirade about women's equality?
>>
>>83934355

I get the feeling they're going to shoehorn batgirl into this somehow
>>
>>83934330

these are serious preplanned shoots as well, aquaman was pushed back 2 months to december because mamoa had to be in london for these justice league reshoots so they're not fucking around
>>
File: 1494209063244.jpg (67KB, 927x688px) Image search: [Google]
1494209063244.jpg
67KB, 927x688px
>>83934254
HE'S EVEN TIPPING A GOD DAMN FEDORA, UNIRONICALLY I MIGHT ADD
>>
>>83934223

When is Snyder coming back?
>>
>>83934223
Probably. It's not looking good bros.
>>
>>83934392
No he's just going to add a bunch of shots with her walking around barefoot
>>
so the joked never stop being funny?
>>
>>83934392
More likely just all mens will be useless as Batman, and WW with black flash-chick saves the day
>>
>>83934508

they're never giving snyder another $200m vehicle again
>>
>will joss ruin zack's pseudo-intellectual garbage with his pseudo-comedic garbage?!
>>
>>83934526

They hired Whedon, not Tarantino.
>>
>>83934529

Zero means never?
>>
No. DC will give Joss a lot more freedom creatively, while reigning in his more retarded over-the-top ideas, than Marvel and he'll do something good.

JL will be a return to form for Joss, he'll do something as good as his best Buffy/Angel/Firefly episodes while exploiting the budget of the movie to it's maximum effect like in Serenity.

I Trust The Joss To unJUST.
>>
>>83934623

>DC will give Joss a lot more freedom creatively, while reigning in his more retarded over-the-top ideas

How come they never reigned in Zack's retarded over the top ideas?
>>
>>83934223
I hope not.

I don't want DC to turn into Marvel 2.0 since Marvel's turning to a shitty shlock marketed to their rabid zombie fanatics.
>>
File: 1497479557844.png (283KB, 627x567px) Image search: [Google]
1497479557844.png
283KB, 627x567px
>>83934223
It's fine everything's fine
>>
>>83934664
You can't shackle the Zack.
>>
>>83934710

he does have a good trackrecord though

>beetlejuice
>mission impossible
>desperate housewives
>>
>>83934761
Yeah, and fucking Spider-Man and Batman. Dude's the greatest capeshit composer of all time.
>>
>>83934223
much better than a cookie cutter without jokes, a plot that's all over the place, a messy editing job, and innacurate and edgy characterizations.
>>
>>83934710

>he did the simpsons theme song

... is this going to be audio kino?
>>
>>83934829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxQsXRRP1cA MAKES me FEEL like a KID again!
>>
>>83934788
Those were GOAT and memorable. I'm not THAT concerned, I just hope they keep the main themes.
>>
>>83934829
>... is this going to be audio kino?
They didn't return Basil Poledouris from the dead for it.
>>
>>83934861
frankly i don't like zimmer's batman score much at all, i know it'll never happen but if it was replaced with elfman's score from the burton movies i'd be happy
>>
>>83934861

I wonder how the themes for the other league members end up, superman, batman and wonderwoman had very distinctive themes. Supes has the best though
>>
>>83934710

Batman score was epic. Dafuq you talking about?
>>
File: 1387670317488.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1387670317488.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>capeshit
>>
>>83934623
DC Exec: Joss... we trust you... we want you to go all in.. Go wild. Go free.
Joss: How free?
DC Exec: Buffy comics free.
Joss: ...

*JL movie is about Batman becoming The Bat God, a planet-sized giant vampire bat and trying to eat the earth to clean it of it's sins while Superman finds a way to bring back Krypton from it's destruction so the planet can fight Bat God but something goes wrong and Earth and Krypton fuse together and every humans and animals gets Superman's powers and then we find out it wasn't Superman at all, Superman is still dead, it was a Zod clone created by Lex Luthor and the influx of power from the two planets merging is too mauch and starts to twist his gemes and he becomes Bizzarod but then the real Superman comes back because of the same influx of power and he has blue skin now and he's an electric ghost who merges with Bat God and they become Super Bat God Man, a deity of immense powers but with human compassion and that God turns back time and start the universe over again and the new universe is OUR universe*

Bravissimo Jossarino!
>>
>>83934801

>Zack Snyder
>cookie cutter without jokes

Please stop existing.
>>
>>83934904
The original Batman score was great and iconic.
>>
>>83934904

Batman's BvS theme ('Men are Still Good' starting at 4:30) is epic.
>>
>>83934934
No space fucking? No aliens? No vampire dinosaurs?

Joss is so tame now.
>>
>>83934985

the bat music from bvs was great
>>
>>83934761
>>83934788
>>83934918
You guys want to try picking something from this decade?
>>
>>83934223
"One of the things I like about the X-Men is they're not killing people. I miss the idea of... heroes who stop that kind of thing from happening. Here's why I'm not running Marvel: If I was, I would kill the Punisher. I don't believe in what he does. The Punisher just shoots up places. And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap".
>>
I like Age of Ultron but it could of been a much better movie if it was 100% serious to contrast the first film and make a dark sequel. The first movie had more natural comedy whereas this one sets up scenes that could be very tense and dramatic but ruins it by crammed jokes. Ultron has really cool and intimidating speeches that didnt need levity, Hulk vs Hulkbuster could have been really intense if it didnt keep cutting to inside the fucking Iron Man suit (even the original Iron Man had more scenes of him simply talking out of the suit and didnt constantly cut for ever line). The scene I like most is when Steve disagrees with Tony about Vision and they have a mini fight, then Vision is born. One of the only times something is all conflict and no levity. Its only a bad thing if it gets in the way.
>>
>>83935037

Zack's vision: Batman murders 50 people in BvS
>>
>>83935037

reminder that no one died in the invasion of NYC and no one died when ultron lifted an entire city off the ground and crashed it back onto earth
>>
>>83935037
Then have Captain America call him insane, like he does in the funnybooks. Not everyone is a good guy.
>>
>>83934710
>the character themes are already made by Zimmer
>Elfman is another KINO composer
You realize this is good news right?
>>
>>83935121
>Whedon actually believes this
>>
>>83935121

The first 10 minutes of BvS show why DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel in this regard.
>>
>>83935121
But Marvel is a piece of shit franchise that only makes toy commercials, we don't DC at that level
>>
>>83934904

https://youtu.be/ShTw1x2Lsrc?t=270
>>
Elfman used to make kino scores, now it has a high bar to motivate him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUqzSRsMXdk
>>
>>83934223
even Zack is superior to this hack
At least Zack's movies look great, Marvel's latest films look trash.

https://youtu.be/gfQ8u__-47g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr4MXrRgVVc

Marvel scene looks like something out of cheap television show
>>
>>83935037
But Punisher and the 2 edgiest Netflix shows are the only good things of MCU.
>>
>>83935107
>Hulkbuster

Compare this with Batman's Armour/suit he used against Superman in BvS. I think DC is clearly superior in these things.
>>
>>83935337
Marvel's costumes and props that are supposed to be metal look like plastic. Always.
>>
>>83934223
Didn't josh whedon get fired from marvel movies because his avengers movie wasn't good?
>>
>>83934904
>I want the same stuff I had from almost 30 years ago
Why are people such nostalgia fags? Burton's score for that movie fit that movie. Just like William's Superman score was made for the 78 movie. Why do people want them to just be copypasta'd even when they won't fit at all?

Why the fuck is everyone such a fucking nostalgiafag? Are your lives that fucking miserable that you can't enjoy anything unless you remember it from when you were a kid?
>>
>>83935121
They did say people died, just a small amount. Which isn't a problem when they dedicate scenes to showing the heroes saving people and dont ignore the concept. There's a scene that has nothing to do with anything where Captain America saves a group of people being round up to be executed and its only there to plant the idea that they're trying. So because of that im fine with it.

>>83935198
>makes toy commercials
Well if you want to bring meme company wars into it, Marvel has yet to play a series of toy commercials back to back as a character watches them on a laptop. When they stoop that low I will agree with you.
Also
>muh capeshit is selling toys abloo bloo bloo
what the hell do you expect, they've been doing this for decades. The comic even Secret Wars was mostly to sell a line of toys.
>>
>>83935037
>I like about the X-Men is they're not killing people.
Meanwhile Wolverine kills about 50 people in each film XD
>>
>>83935379
Doubtful, they turned a very large profit.
>>
>>83935379

both his avengers movies are the highest grossing mcu flicks

he left on his own accord and burned any bridges he had by shit talking them
>>
>>83935396

They are actually awesome. Even to this day.
>>
>>83935379
When the russo hacks made an avengers movie with spiderman on top it grossed like 400 million less than AoU. He was fired because even Whedon has too much artistic integrity for Disney
>>
>>83935444
Wolverine is supposed to be an outcast for that reason, but no one in the movies treats him like he's any different.
>>
>>83935408
>they dedicate scenes to showing the heroes saving people and dont ignore the concept
>muh saving people
I am REALLY sick of this shit. People just arbitrarily demand that we get some meaningless, shallow scenes of people being saved, otherwise they get triggered.

>>83935463
YEs, they are, but that doesn't mean you just fucking use them over and over again, especially when the films themselves are taking different creative directions. Which they should. Why remake the same shit over and over again? Yeah, people buy into it because they're nostalgiafags with no fucking taste, but it's stupid and pointless.

Trying to copy old shit is what gets us abominations like Superman Returns, which is an absolutely shitty movie, but gets praise just because it uses old music and reminds people of the '78 movie. Nostalgia is a powerful fucking drug.
>>
>>83935461
is joss /ourguy/?
>>
File: 1494175703508.jpg (5KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1494175703508.jpg
5KB, 250x236px
>trying to remember a dceu song that wasn't from zimmer/junkiexl
>>
>>83935584

He'll be my guy when his batgirl movie ends up being a 2 hour long episode of buffy
>>
>>83935524
Maybe because they are superheroes? Most of the movies plots are about
>Character wants revenge
Well what does he want revenge on
>something that was the main character's fault
There isn't a setup in place where the characters happen to find powers and pro-actively decide to help people therefor such scenes are needed to remind us we're rooting for heroes and not just an action stat thrust into a revenge plot. They are not meaningless, they support the characters. But if you see it as such then I can see why their inclusion would trigger you so try watching without the mindset of what other people think about it.

People like classic superheo films like Superman and Spider-Man because they're about heroes who want to help, its a pleasant idea. Sorry mr cynical /tv/ man.
>>
>>83935524
You sound really young and edgy. SuperHEROES, kid. Saving people is what they do.
>>
>>83935593
That... would be kind of cool. But you know he would end it with some depressing shit like BatG getting shot in the spine or one of her friends or her dad getting killed off.
>>
>>83934223
>implying whedon and snyder aren't 2 halves of a good director.
Snyder delivering the kino & action we know him for. Then comes Whedon to help out reach a quip quota & character interactions that makes studio executives and test audiences squeal with glee. The strengths of both, the weaknesses of neither.

the dark of Snyder and the light of Whedon.
The World's Finest
>>
>>83935649
If they manage to find some middle ground, as they did with Wonder Woman, JL will be a huge success.
>>
>>83935616
You sound really old and driven by nothing but blind nostalgia for the shitty funnybooks you used to read as a kid.

Also, if you're going to bitch that Superman didn't save anyone in MoS, you're patently wrong. It's just that the movie didn't dwell on it. It never shoved it in your face of glorified it. It just happened and people were too busy being faggots to notice.

FUN FACT: Superman directly saves more people in MoS than Diana did in Wonder Woman. In fact, not only that, but the people Wonder Woman "saves" in the city later just get killed by the chemical weapon anyway, but because the movie's tone was so safe and bland, nobody noticed or cared because it wasn't directed to elicit any kind of significant emotion.
>>
>>83935616
No, he doesn't sound "young" and "edgy". It makes zeri sense that Iron Man, Thor, and their gang of useless SHIELD Agents kept 1000s of Aliens flying in every directioned contained to a 2 mile radius. It makes no sense that those aliens killed only 500 people. Do I need to connect the dots to how their "heroics" are weightless?

>CLAP CLAP CLAP they POOFd everyone out of the area with 0 explanation makes me feel like a kid again even though my original Spider-Man and Batman movies never pulled this nonsense
>>
>>83935616
Fuck that. Superheroes deal with criminals. And Snyder shows he knows exactly how they should be doing it. Just straight up kill them. No criminals, no crime.

Seriously that bit where he was wildly firing rockets at the truck was fucking epic. I mean, he might have hit someone else by accident, but fuck em, they live in Gotham, they're probably a criminal and deserved it.
>>
>>83935649

Sounds like too many cooks in the kitchen tbqh.

Wonder if the reshoots will be super jarring like fantastic 4 where random scenes of the invisible chick mysteriously have her in a wig and the tone is all over the plcae
>>
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FROM MAKING EDGYGRIMDARK CRAP INSTEAD OF SUPERHERO MOVIES. Enjoy your quipfest, faggots. Should litent to Nolan from the begining and fire Goyer.
>>
>>83935369
>Batman's Armour/suit he used against Superman in BvS

>make a powered armour
>leave lower part of the face open
Amazing design.
>>
>>83935593
>older Bruce post-JL as her Watcher/Mentor
>Ace the fucking Bat-Hound
>Huntess as the killer anti-heroine who Babs can have lesbian subtext scenes/fights with
>story is about fighting against the Bertinelli Mob
>they bring in some supervillains like Lady Shiva and... no, just Lady Shiva
>Babs and helena team up to take her out
>Lady Shiva beats the shit out of them but Babs uses her smarts to defeat her in the end
>movie has an old school kung fu/hardboiled detective/organized crime vibe

I would watch that shit.
>>
>>83935649
WW is alright but forgettable as fuck to be honest
I prefer BvS with all its faults
>>
>>83935787
Don't forget quips quips quips mirite my fellow marvel reddit fan xDDD?
>>
>>83935818
The quips in Buffy/Angel were good and original. Almost timeless too. Unlike the MCU ones.
>>
>while Marvel was shitting out Iron man rehashes, DC was making their characters known with videogames and tv shows
>now even if they make a visual torture of a movie like suicide squad, it makes mad bank because people know harley quinn
BASED
>>
>>83935812
>no MARTHA to remember
>no MMM BOYS to remember
>no cgi monkey to remember
>no piss jar to remember
>no the whole jar jar bings as a main villain to remember
>no dead horses, nothing stays good and superman was never real to remember
Better this way desu
>>
>>83935842
>The quips in Buffy/Angel were good and original.

Haha, fricken epick! I loved quips. Especially in Marvel. Doesn't Marvel just do the funniest quips!? Have another upvote xDDD.
>>
>>83935847
BASED WB for....making money on superior universe with great adaptations and turning their cinematic universe into disgrace to a source matherial which will make money no matter what?
>>
File: 1496559788385.jpg (106KB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
1496559788385.jpg
106KB, 1916x796px
>>83935847

Suicide Squad could have been something interesting, it was cast very well along with great wardrobe. Too bad the script sucked.
>>
>>83935593
>Whedon makes a Batgirl movie
>he uses Cass Cain and makes a non-stop martial arts movie with almost no wire work and almost no dialogue
>then he gets fired when they find out he just photoshoped a Batgirl costume on Jeeja in the movie Chocolate and put the Batgirl label on the dvd cover
>>
>>83935852
I thought Martha scene was pure kino
>>
>>83935863
DC has already proven with Wonder Woman and Nolan that you can make fun movies without committing suicide by quips, shill. Just because Disney ruined Star Wars by turning it into marlel doesn't mean that the other studios are going to do the same. And please control yourself, people are laughing at you
>>
Great it's going to be impossible to discuss the movie with all the shitposting even more than usual. Assuming the movie will be worth discussion. The only news that could make things worse is if Ben Affleck quits.
>>
>>83935913
I thought the execution was a little awkward with Superman's throat being crushed, but unlike most people I'm not stupid enough to think that "HURRR THEY BECAME BEST FRIENDS BECAUSE THEIR MOMS HAVE THE SAME NAME!!!"
>>
>>83935893
Action movies are usually as good as their villain
So far that has been lacking almost in all of capeshit
Last one i remember is Dr Octopus
>>
>>83935930
>DC has already proven with Wonder Woman and Nolan that you can make fun movies without committing suicide by quips
Exactly. They should go on following this path.
>>
>>83935968

wonder woman was really helped by pine though, not many other actors can carry those quips with pure charm
>>
>>83935930
>fun movies

Haha, you know what else fun my fellow Marvel fan? Marvel movies? Who can possibly hate them? Not I! They're fun after all! FUN FUN FUN, QUIPS EVERYWHERE. QUIPS FOR ME, QUIPS FOR YOU, QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS, HAHAHA, DON'T YOU JUST LOVE FUN? UPBOATED XDDDD!
>>
>>83935496
>Wolverine is supposed to be an outcast for that reason

All the women want to or have slept with him

All the men want to be his best friend including cyclops, spider-man and captain America (the last two hate the punisher for killing)

Half a dozen young girls view him as a father figure

Opposed Cyclops as a leader of a rival x-men group (that was the "moral" anti-violence group)

Poochie levels of name-droping and "wheres logan?" moments.

Served with (and out ranked) captain america in WW2

Served in the military with Ben Grim

Founded the X-men (Xaiver got the idea from him)

On every team at the same time

Had two comicbook series about people reacting to his "death"

>Outcast
>???
>>
>>83935976
It wasn't a quipfest, though. Those lines were well placed and fit with the mood of WW.
Also, Pine is signed for more than one movie. Lazarus Pit confirmed?
>>
Reminder that most people love Avengers and Civil War and even The Dark Knight Rises. No, that isn't a joke.
>>
>>83935976
Everybody seems to like those but I particularly disliked the forced sexual innuendo between steve and diana. There needn't be a love story in that movie, comradery in a just war was plenty
>>
>>83935980
Forgot your ritalin this morning? Drunk? Just really tired?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but just gtfo and come back when you can behave yourself.
>>
>>83935913
Great acting, great visuals, pure trash writing. The idea is good, but the way they did in the film - is fucking disgrace to the myths and tragedy of the most iconic heroes.
>>
>>83935980
Marvel movies are very dull actually. Seen one seen them all
>>
>>83935756
>taking comics and their movie adaptions seriously

Okay.
>>
>>83936045
Just making a point. NO ONE wants Whedon to turn these movies into jokey quipfests like you know he will, or that they're becoming lately.

Every fucking Marvel movie is basically a comedy these days where I;m expecting a Big Bang Theory laugh track after every fucking sentence these days.

Suicide Squad was the beginning of the end, and I just walked out when they were playing shitty meme pop music over the opening credits and those godawful fucking "Character Bios."

Wonder Woman nearly made me throw up with how fucking saccharine and jokey they made a fucking Word War 1 movie. That one I at least lasted halfway through the movie before me and my friends just stormed out and got a refund.
>>
>>83935930
>DC has already proven with Wonder Woman and Nolan that you can make fun movies without committing suicide by quips
Kek. Watch Batman Begins again sometime. The quips are pretty fuckin' bad in Nolan's films sometimes, Especially Batman Begins. These movies are WAY more hokey than anyone wants to remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZicrp_p4BE

>"I'll get my car..."
>"I BROUGHT MINE."
>"...Yours?"
>Tumbler proceeds to crush police car in a way that certainly would have killed the officers inside, for NO FUCKING REASON
>"I GOTTA to get me one of those!!!"
This one scene is worse than anything in MoS or BvS. I can't believe this movie is lauded as one of the best Batman movies ever. It's a fucking boring joke from beginning to end. The thoughtless carnage and property destruction in this scene is worse than most of the shit Batman does in BvS, but because they shoehorn in a laughable soundclip of a newsman saying nobody died, capeshit fags are placated and life goes on.
>>
>>83935913
It should have been connected better with the death of Bruce's dad. They should have superimposed both scenes and beat people over the head with the idea of Bruce realizing he was turning into Joe Chill
>>
>>83936100
I'm not gonna read your post. I said gtfo and come back later.
>>
>>83936115
>they should have spoonfed me more
Negative.
>>
>>83936047
>is fucking disgrace to the myths and tragedy of the most iconic heroes.
Batman reacted exactly like a PTSD sufferer would. But that flies against the "lol everything is a fucking joke XD" internet narrative.
>>
>>83936100
>Wonder Woman nearly made me throw up with how fucking saccharine and jokey they made a fucking Word War 1 movie
At least learn to make up convincing lies.
>>
>>83936128
Yeah just run away from real men, terrified and pissing yourself, like you always do Marvel.

Would love to see Zack smacking the shit of your doofus manlet ass.
>>
>>83936100
>THIS IS REDDIT THIS IS MEMES
You and your firends are autists. WW had decent humor and comedy situations in character. Not QUIP QUIP in the middle of the war like in the MCU. Not AAAAAAAAAH I'D WANT THIS GERMAN BEER RIGHT NOW, NOT GERMAN SOLDIERS INFRONT OF ME XD in the middle of gas genocide. Just humans being humans.
>>
>>83936174
>WW had decent humor and comedy situations

And it was fucking awful. Watching half the people there storm out angry was fucking satisfying on so many levels.
>>
>disney shills claiming Zack made kino all along and we can't let DC get the nuclear codes
Embarrassing. JL is still 99% Snyder just like WW was 80% Snyder so don't worry
>>
>>83936164
Uhhh, different anon, but you have to admit that for being a movie about one of the bloodiest conflicts in the history of the word, Wonder Woman kind of sugar-coated the whole thing. They did a very poor job of making the whole ordeal look like something that would cause her to go into hiding for 100 years, especially since she seems pretty confident at the end of the movie.

I honestly wanted Wonder Woman to be one of the darkest, grimmest cape movies of all time. It should have been.
>>
>>83936115
More than Batman turning into a villain (which he apparently doesn't care too much about anymore in this world "We have always been criminals Alfred"), the main point of the scene was batman finally acknowledging Superman as a "human" and not an alien overlord, as evidenced by his earlier lines "You were never a god, you were never even a man"

But it turns out he is just a boy worried about his mother, "just like i was" thinks batman with the cold realization of the situation

you know these already...
>>
>>83936158
Batman IS NOT a PTSD sufferer. He is the most stable, iron willed and mind trained person on Earth. Yes, tragedy defined his whole life and destiny, but he can't be stunned by a fucking word.
>>
>>83936174
>humans being humans
>immortal souls of the first women murdered
>humans
>>
>>83936168
Not reading that either lol
>>
>>83936276
Ok Marvel, just keep cowering in terror and give me those (You)s. That's all you're good for.
>>
File: iqetqv.png (89KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
iqetqv.png
89KB, 291x300px
>>83936222
Pic related: literally you
>>
>>83936195
And it was awful because?...
>>83936224
>they're not humans by origin so they should act like stoic angst creatures reeeeeeeeeeee
Also most jokes were made by human beings.
>>
>>83936218
Not meant into a villain but specifically into Joe Chill. I agree that knowing that Superman has a human mother makes him see him as a human, but the relevance of "martha" is because that's the last word Bruce's dad says before dying. The whole scene is a throw back to that murder, and both scenes should have been closer so the ADD generation could understand it IMO
>>
Man this just feels like DC cucks getting their excuses in before the final axe blow because really we know there hasn't been a decent DC film out for years.

Also by circumstance no one is willing going to take away any of the shit Snyder has done as they feel bad for him. if anything Whedon will keep shit in that even Snyder would have cut just to appease him and look like a good guy.
>>
File: 1496874380441.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1496874380441.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>83935737
>>83935756
>>83935757
>trying this hard
>>
>>83936222
>but he can't be stunned by a fucking word.
He wasn't stunned by a word. I'm sure Alfred has talked about his parents lots of times. He was jolted by the fact that he was about to become his father's murderer.
>>
>>83936295
Keep 'em coming, I'll keep not reading them.

That's basically any convo you have here. You ignore anything the other preson says to push your own narrative.
>>
>>83936312
>And it was awful because?...
Turning World War 1 into a fucking comedy. Not even a Marvel movie and Marvel's fucking ruining it.
>>
>>83935779
>leave lower part of the face open

He's batman. That's his trademark. Retard.
>>
>>83936195
>Watching half the people there storm out angry was fucking satisfying on so many levels.
ITT: things that never happened.
>>
>>83936319
>hasn't been a decent DC film out for years.
>implying there was a decent MCU film
Only Logan was good you pleb.
>>
>>83934223
They scored big coping Marvel fomula for Wonder Woman. Dont expect anything else from now on.
>>
>>83936352
Whatever fits the narrative your bosses tell you to push I guess.
>>
>>83936222
>Batman IS NOT a PTSD sufferer. He is the most stable, iron willed and mind trained person on Earth.
So he's a sociopath? That's cool and all, but if that's the hill you're gonna die on...
>>
>>83936100
>That one I at least lasted halfway through the movie before me and my friends just stormed out and got a refund.
Was this before the bald eagle named MCU RULEZ flew into the room and perched atop a Disney World flag and shed a tear on the chalk or after?
>>
>>83936332
So... Marvel did it even if they weren't involved at all?

You sound like the SJW and their Straight White Men boogeymen. Or a Trump hater.
>>
>>83936366
Almost all DC animated works are kino
The only one I didn't like was Justice League Dark and for some reason they decided to turn that into a live action movie
I mean jesus fucking christ
There is Crisis on two earths with the iconic villain Owlman right there
>>
>>83936390
Oh fuck off Disney shill, us real fans actually liked DC movies before they started Marvel-fying them.
>>
>>83936329
He stopped only because Superman said exact word - Martha. If it were Linda or Jessica, he'd stab him few times and that's all. And movie sended clear message that he was triggered, also creators explained that. It wasn't about Batman seeing that Superman cares about his human mother. All it was about Batman getting triggered by word and then Lois explained that HIS MOTHER IS MARTHA TOO LETS BE FRIENDS.
>>
>>83936414
Good thing WW isn't like Marvel at all then
>>
File: [email protected] (38KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
!cid_4BED0D1D91BF410987B627EDC31F565C@ibm61d2bf95384.jpg
38KB, 750x600px
>>83936390
LEAVE MCEAGLE OUT OF IT!
>>
>>83935037
But Punisher is literally the only Marvel superhero who has his head on straight. Why give violent criminals a second chance to commit crimes? The world is better off without them
>>
>>83936392
It is true though
Not marvel's fault per se but the idiotic audience slurping every drop of diarrhea marlel produces
Sadly money is the prime motive in all of this and WB adjusts
>>
>>83936218
See? >>83936415

People still don't get it, they should have superimposed the scenes or even have Alfred explain the fucking thing as a voice over
>>
>>83936332
>what is Captain America
>also there is such movie as La vita è bella
You hypocrite scum and pleb.
>>
>>83936415
that is the only way that scene could work
>save my mother!
...disgusting desu
>>
>>83936312
>they're not humans by origin so they should act like stoic angst creatures reeeeeeeeeeee
Is that what you took out of what I said? Sad.
Amazonians aren't human. WW isn't human. Her characters flaws are are down to this factor and it's handled well in the film, but your argument was retarded.
>>
>>83936454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDlrfmIo7SA
>>
>>83936475
It seems to me you are the one who isn't getting it
>>
>>83936475
>2deep4u xD
Creators literally said that it was trigger word, you mong.
>>
File: best capeshit of all time.jpg (349KB, 584x733px) Image search: [Google]
best capeshit of all time.jpg
349KB, 584x733px
Just leaving this here.

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/guide/50-best-superhero-movies-of-all-time/5/
>>
>>83936408
Every animated movie from that pseudo-new52 universe is crap, anon.
>>
>>83936493
Are you retarded?
How is the motivation for profit ever a paranoia
Thats like the single most accurate truth in all the world
>>
File: 1347156653476.png (383KB, 422x644px) Image search: [Google]
1347156653476.png
383KB, 422x644px
>>83936408
>Almost all DC animated works are kino
I love alot of DC's animated output and believe that the DCAU remains the best interpretation of those characters but your statement is not only wrong, it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>83936553
I used to think DC > Marvel comics and Marvel > DC films, but now it's Marvel > DC for both.
>>
>>83934710

So it will all sound all sound like a Tim Burton movie?
>>
>>83936533
Meh I'm a DChad and I can get behind this, Logan was kino alright
>>
>>83936590
>being this fat
Goddamnit, anon. At least, try a bit harder.
>>
>>83936553
Can't see any arguments in your post
JL animated series is little short of a masterpiece
>>
>>83936533

WW shouldn't even be top ten. Everyone knows it's reviews got the Ghostbusters affirmative action treatment.
>>
File: 1.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>83936590
>Marvel > DC for both
>Marvel comics better than DC comics
>>
>>83936590
>Marvel comics > DC comics
Has shilling gone too far?
>>
>>83936533
Adjusted score? What doest it mean? Also TDK have higher score anyway.
>>
>>83936590
I could see that they are luring in your kind with girl power thor and black & woman iron "man" etc.
good riddance tbfh
>>
>>83936604
Can't be helped anon, I'm a casual. Injecting so much sjw garbage into your media is a turn off
>>
>>83936549
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxOBOhRECoo
>>
>>83936617
WW and Logan have the same audience scores and ratings though
>>
>>83936628
Didn't new 52 turn supes into a nigger?
>>
>>83934223
Wll DCucks have to backpedal on all the shit they used to talk about Joss?
>>
>>83936634
You mean there is so much sjw garbage in your media that you turned off your brain? I mean, marlel comic universe is pure sjw crap festival
>>
>>83936590
>Marvel comics better than DC comics
>Riri Iron Man
>Whor
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>83936651

Yeah, an audience that slants heavily women and is heavily biased. When I saw WW women were cheering the most banal boilerplate capeshit tropes as if WW invented the genre.
>>
>>83936628
>>83936683
I didn't even know this was a thing. That's fucked up.
>>
>>83936690
>audiences are bought by SJWs too!
That explains Flopbusters for sure, go be cucked somewhere else shill
>>
>>83936658
Literally no any important character was turned into a nigger/lesbian/woman/transgender/faggot etc. There were added few ones with different skin color, but the didn't replaced main ones and they didn't talk about FUCKING WHITE MALES in the comics.
>>
>>83936658
... no...

Nu52 just made every character edgy, assholish, isolationist and paranoid. And made them wear overcomplicated and futuristic kawai costumes for some reason.
>>
>>83936724
>doesn't read Marvel comics
>thinks they're better than DC anyway
Well done Rajesh.
>>
>>83936730
>>83936731
Worth a read then? Will it enhance my enjoyment of Snyders Supes and Bats?
>>
>>83934576
whedon's tv work has been a very lucrative source of feetkino too.
>>
>>83936658
No but Rebirth has a comic about a chinese superman and it's the best comic published by both DC and Marvel right now
>>
>>83936658
Nah, they turned Wally West into one. but he was a redhead so that was the white potato nigger of the past anyway.
>>
>>83934223
Paul Nuttalls let himself go
>>
>>83936751
Some stories yes, most - don't. Rebirth is mostly good though, but hard to understand if you're new.
>>
>>83936751
No. It's shit. I usually like some things in all the reboots of DC, but not this time. This is worst than when they made Cassandra Cain into a James Bond-tier villain and made Speedy lose an arm, get high and beat some hobos in an alley using a dead cat because ANGST MY DAUGHTERFU IS DIE (this actually happened)
>>
>>83936833
Well i'll head over to /co/ and lurk a while. Thanks /tv/
>>
File: fuuuck.jpg (29KB, 449x396px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuck.jpg
29KB, 449x396px
reminder that thanks to joss the reunion scene wont have this playing over it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvpogWs30mY
>>
File: KINO.png (80KB, 955x448px) Image search: [Google]
KINO.png
80KB, 955x448px
>>83936533
>>
>>83936608

I know, the JL and JLU is the best interpretation of the those characters, as I state in my post.

But the films are a very mixed bag overall.
>Batman: Mask of the Phantasm - godtier
>Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero - good
>Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker - godtier
>Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman- mediocre
>Superman: Brainiac Attacks - crap
>Superman: Doomsday - okay
>Justice League: The New Frontier - godtier
>Batman: Gotham Knight - goodtier
>Wonder Woman - good
>Green Lantern: First Flight - mediocre
Superman/Batman: Public Enemies - mediocre
>Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths - good
>Batman: Under the Red Hood - okay
>Superman/Batman: Apocalypse -crap
>All-Star Superman - good
>Green Lantern: Emerald Knights - good
>Batman: Year One - good
>Justice League: Doom - crap
>Superman vs. The Elite -
>The Dark Knight Returns - good
>Superman: Unbound - crap
>Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox - good
>Justice League: War - crap
>Son of Batman - crap
>Batman: Assault on Arkham - good
>Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - oka
>Batman vs. Robin - crap
>Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts - crap
>Justice League: Gods and Monsters - good
>Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem - crap
>Batman: Bad Blood - crap
>Justice League vs. Teen Titans - crap
>Batman: The Killing Joke - okay
>DC Super Hero Girls: Hero of the Year -crap
>Batman Unlimited: Mechs vs. Mutants - crap
>Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders - godtier
>Justice League Dark - good
>Teen Titans: The Judas Contract - crap
>>
It's still possible Justice League will be better than MCU and Nolan trash. It's not a hard bar to surmount.
>>
>>83936859
I hope they don't try to cram the reunion scene in JL. End the movie with it, but not explore it in that movie.
>>
>>83936889
>marlel shills saying critics can't be trusted
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>83936890
>Superman/Batman: Apocalypse -crap
>Justice League: Doom - crap
>Batman: The Killing Joke - okay
Pleb.
>>
>>83936902

Martha shot a scene for JL didn't she, there has to be something with her as well. Wonder if the movie ends on Kents farm
>>
>>83936890
WW is great. So is Red Hood and Year One. I agree with the rest.
>>
>>83936953

Doom and Killing Joke were subpar adaptations of solid source material. Apocalypse is just weak overall, both in comparison to other DC films and as a standalone film.
>>
>>83937053
>he didn't think that YOU DARE part was pure kino
>>
>>83935983
>I have only read comics past the mid 2000s
All of that is only in place because his hard life and savagery was established in his own and earlier X-Men books. Its called character progression (and the fact that hundreds of different people are all trying to work on one canon without properly communicating) the movies have no such progression and he's only an "outcast" in the first movie even though he was still the main character of that one and we never see him be that animal.
>>
>>83936927
>shilling for Disney Tomatoes

Ok pajeet
>>
>>83937097
>he thinks a like totally super awesome moment makes a film good.

You can enjoy something without believing it's a work of art or even much good, anon. Is Superman/Batman: Apocalypse really a hill you want to die on?
>>
>>83936730

Green Lantern was turned into a faggot, Huntress into a nigger and so on.
>>
>>83937268
It wasn''t crap, pretty mediocre story with few great moments and great voice acting.
>>
>>83936890

>Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - okay
>Justice League Dark - good

Nah, it was crap.
>>
>>83937280
>important
Also it was GA from Earth-2 which is not even relevant, because every important Earth-2 hero from JSA is on main Earth now.
And Helena looks like a nigger to you?
>>
>>83937292
>It wasn''t crap

I suppose I can agree that it is solidly mediocre.
>>
>>83937356

At the time it was the only original GA. Just because Rebirth is fixing shit just now that doesn't mean they didn't turned Alan into a faggot.
>>
File: 1485524861834.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1485524861834.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>justice league will be green lantern part 2
>>
>>83937355

I might be charitable to Throne of Atlantis simply because it was nice to see a DC Animated film focused on someone other than Batman or Superman.

Justice League Dark was good, especially compared to the recent drek. Didn't much like the shoehorning of Batman into it though.
>>
>>83937385
Turned? It's been implied since the early 90s.
>>
>>83937442

No, he was an old geezer who couldn't understand his faggot son.
>>
>>83937385
He was not an important character and Rebirth fixed shit. What is your point?
>>
>>83935524
>I don't want superheroes to be superheroes
Go watch something else then
>>
>>83937485

That Nu52 indeed turned some old and well liked characters into faggots, spics and niggers.
>>
>>83934223
Josh Whedon is a corporate puppet and has never directed a real movie
>>
>>83937546
>no any important character was turned
>>
>>83937563
Serenity. It's a fucking great movie.
>>
Fuck sjWheedon. Everything he does now is shit. Avengers wasn't even that good. LMAO NOBODY DIES, NO BLOOD, NO VIOLENCE
>>
>>83937644
This is you right now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlNCz-SF-5I
>>
>>83935494

But Russo bros>>>>>> Joss Whedon though.

They are the ones keeping the franshise from totally sinking into generic quip hell.

It's obvious the weakest parts of Civil War were shoehorned in by Marvel honchos.
>>
>>83938058

civil war proved winter soldier was a fluke
>>
>>83937625

>Serenity is a great movie.

This is a meme.

Serenity is decent but nothing special. Its one of those movies that is constantly overrated by fanboys, kind of like Judge Dredd.
>>
>>83936889
>petty jenkins
i could swear most of the movie is snyders work
his signature is all over it
>>
>>83937546
Idk the origin of blue beetle but I like him as a spic
>>
File: Screenshot_20170615-132444.jpg (981KB, 1411x1923px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-132444.jpg
981KB, 1411x1923px
To me it's over. BvS-MoS was capekino duology and I'm content with that. Good things aren't meant to last.
>>
>>83938088

Not at all. All the Black Panther and Winter Soldier stuff was badass. And the final Steve v Tony fight at the end was the real deal with no quips at all.

The airport/spidetman shit was 100% Marvel/Disney.
>>
>>83935121

actually the nobody dies was retconned in Civil War

the bad guy does everything he does in the movie to avenge his family that died from the destruction of the avengers fighting
>>
>>83938258
>badass
nothing about marvel is exciting man
>>
>>83938235
We'll have our time once again. Just let Sndyer have his break and when they're ready, they'll come crawling back to him for his next masterpiece. The nerds and manlets will have their reckoning.
>>
>>83938151
Dredd is great too. Compare those 2 movies to the usual Hollywood trash we've been getting for the last 20 years.
>>
yeah im not going to watch any more cape. i was really looking forward to Snyders Justice League. but now a fucking sjw redditor at the helm? fuck no. my only hope is that Snyder keeps directing movies
>>
>>83938268

Agreed.

Civil War fixed one of the many problems I had with AoU. That the whole thing felt totally self contained with no larger ramifications for the MCU.
>>
>>83938334

My reaction to finally seeing Judge Dredd after all the praise it was getting was: "and?......Thats it?"
>>
>>83938402
Dredd or Judge Dredd?
>>
>>83938235
it sucks (((they))) did this to Snyder. i hope Justice League bombs so hard
>>
>>83938335

Im still totally in to see J.L. in the theater but I'm skipping Spiderman.

Homecoming will be the first MCU movie that ill skip the theater and just wait to rent. It just looks so tired and played out.
>>
>>83938428
Manlets fear what they don't udnerstand
>>
>>83938235

At least we have MoS and BvS as examples of pure Kino in the genre.

Future generations will have greater respect.

Just such a shame we couldn't see his vision for the final film.

FUCK YOU MARVEL KEKSUCCKERS

I HOPE YOU ALL GET RAPED BY STAR LORD
>>
>>83938521

But Zack Snyder is a manlet.
>>
>>83938420

The last one wirh Karl Urban. It was merely decent but nothing special. Not the beyond godawful one with Stallone.

The original one shouldn't have even bern called Judge Dredd. It should have been called "Stallone" because except for the very beginning of the movie he just played himself with no mask or anyrhing.
>>
Zack appreciates you analysis

and confirms Kino
>>
>>83938622
Name a movie made after 2000 that is better in a similar genre.
>>
>>83938311

I'm firmly in the DCEU>MCU camp but I dont care what you say. Winter Soldier in the movies is badass.
>>
>>83938646
KINO
I
N
O
>>
>>83934254
He's cancer personified
>>
>>83938646
>woman
>analysis
top lel. Also confirms that Zack is a cuck.
>>
>>83938668

Fury Road/
>>
>>83938646
Snyder is too good for us. All will be restored in natural order when a corporate puppet Whedon is put in place and we have MCU 2.0.
>>
>>83938428
>movie from numale with fmeinist as main character
>bomb
pick fucking one
>>
>>83938712
t.permavirgin
>>
>>83938668

That literally took me 2 seconds to think of a better one.
>>
>>83938712
>top lel
Why do marlels still type like this? It's like they're reading some "how to post on 4chan guide".
>>
>>83934223
Wheaden should be black listed for the horrible shit he has said since the election... if we live in a equal world and Hollywood is as virtuous as it pretends to be.
>>
So Snyder left because his daughter commited suicide. If you thought DC was dark this is gonna get a lot broodier.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/may/23/justice-league-zack-snyder-quits-joss-whedon
>>
I'm glad his daughter off'd herself
Happa scum should never be allowed
>>
>>83938768
t.cuck mylady who is also permavirgin
>>83938786
>h-he is saying things against muh Hack!
>m-must be m-marlel fan!
Pathetic,
>>
File: nolan-zimmer-snyder.jpg (144KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
nolan-zimmer-snyder.jpg
144KB, 1080x810px
So it has come to this. The fall of kings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHZlO53obi0
>>
>>83934223
>Alright, Zack's gone. Out of thousands of alternative directors, who's the worst possible replacement?
>Joss Weahdon
>Good, i want him
>>
>>83938857
Some DChad must've raped your whore mother or something for you to spill this much asshurt in every thread.
>>
>>83935179
this
>>
>>83938917
>these projections
DC is superior universe with iconic stories and heroes and you're disrgrace to it's fans.
>>
>>83938974
>to it's fans
>it is fans
Why does this pajeet still falseflag this hard?
>>
>>83938855
ZOMG! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? YOU'RE A MONSTER!!!!!
>>
>>83937154
it started before 2000 and includes retcons that take place before he joined the x-men. (founding the x-men, being Caps superior in WW2 etc) You can say he is supposed to be one way, but he has been a "mary-sue" for a long time and they have changed history to suit that. It is not character progression because progression doesn't make people forget the things you have done or make exceptions for the stuff you still do.

You would have to look very hard to find any story (set in present or past) that he has believably been portrayed as a outcast or has been held responsible for his killings, so you can't get mad when general audiences expect that.
>>
>>83938917
>DChad must've raped your whore mother

We all know DCucks can only get off to shirtless muscular dudes
>>
>>83938964
im not even gonna watch it. it might as well be Justice League: Ghostbusters edition
>>
>>83934664
>How come they never reigned in Zack's retarded over the top ideas?
Well, they're doing it now. 2 movies too late though.
>>
>putting marvelshit director on JL
Holy fucking shit, what's next Russos making The Batman?
>>
>>83939183

You mean reign in to become generic cookie cutter MCU crap?

I guess you re happy now that we'll be getting more forgettable rubber stamped quipfests from DC now eh?
>>
>they thought they could have a character driven multibillion franchise with artistic integrity
What do you think it happened to the last blockbuster with artistic ambition besides BvS, Fury Road? It fucking flopped. People are plebs, Transformers make billions, baby groot made 800 millions. You should be grateful for what we already have and move on, don't wait for another LotR trilogy because that won't happen again
>>
>>83939232

I actually wouldnt mind seeing what they could do without Disney breathing down their necks.
>>
>>83939291
We were just one film away from that. The media collective of angry screaming liberals wanted Snyder gone though and they excersised all their strength to make it so.
>>
>>83939316
They're shit. They make TV shows and now make 120 minute TV shows for Disney but sell them as geniune blockbusters when they can't even do that basic thing right.

The best scene of Winter Soldier? Ripped straight outta Die Hard.
>>
File: 1494809690962.png (574KB, 534x528px) Image search: [Google]
1494809690962.png
574KB, 534x528px
>>83935037
>a maniac shooting people outside the boundaries of the law(ie not government sanctioned)
>fascists

I really hate these morons
>>
>>83939325
He should have made MoS2 instead of BvS and Fincher a Batfleck movie, being buddies with Ben and all, and THEN a BvS. That's the Universe we should have had.

But critics wanted quips and quips they'll get.
>>
>>83939435
WW wasn't quippy.
>>
>>83939469
Suicide Squad was.
>>
>>83939486

those characters are quippy by nature
>>
>>83939232
>what's next Russos making The Batman?
Nah Whedon making Batman now
>>
>>83939486

S.S. should be their containment franchise for quips.
>>
>>83939486
And it was bashed to death.
>>
>>83934223
JL is set up to suffer the same problems as Avengers being too many characters, not enough development. They've done the Trinity well but that leaves them with half the cast undeveloped and now they will have to give them personalities and flesh them out in a 2 hour timeframe.

Given Joss work in Avengers I doubt he can do that.
>>
File: pide90n0psa6euojt1uw.jpg (48KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
pide90n0psa6euojt1uw.jpg
48KB, 800x400px
>>83935037
>that's fascist crap".
What a fucking PUSSY!
And these people making modern blockbusters? Who the fuck let them in? Where is succesors of guys who made Predator, Conan, Dredd? Could you imagine picrelated from Whedon?
>>
>>83938572
>Marlel defense force in full retard mode
>>
>>83938700
Haha, agreed my fellow DC ""fan"". have an upvote xD
>>
>>83934223

DESU he's brought in elfman so the soundtrack should be audiokino
>>
It's a big shame that the original scores for MoS and BvS aren't returning.

One of the best parts of those movies were there scores and now it looks like we won't be seeing any return of the previous scores used. (Was anyone else looking forward to the Flight theme returning during Superman's inevitable resurrection?).

I'm not looking forward to Elfman since he and Whedon both worked on Avengers 2, and the score there wasn't anything to write home about (Marvel actually brought back the composer from Avengers 1 for the next two avengers movies), nor has Elfman created something great recently.
>>
>>83935337
Seriously, the Civil War clip looks like a fucking Power Rangers episode
>>
This thing was already Marvel-fied before Sensitive Joss Whedon came aboard.

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/06/21/a-hater-tours-the-justice-league-set
>>
>>83938088
This.

Once I finally got around to watching Civil War I was so let down, it honestly isn't even good.

Also, no Marvel film since has topped the first Avengers movie. Joss may be a total faggot in real life, but he makes good movies.
>>
U-UNITE THE LEAAGUuzzz
>>
>>83934223
FUCK DCEU. ITS OBVIOUS THEY SACKED ZACK.
THIS MOVIE WILL BE TRASH, I was DChad but since the WB hire-ups change everything is going to shit FUCK WB, FUCK DC (Geoff 'faggot' Johns lighthearted bullshit), FUCK MARVEL TOO FUCK CAPESHIT. I'M SO MAD.
>>
File: 1497542014933.jpg (351KB, 2048x1589px) Image search: [Google]
1497542014933.jpg
351KB, 2048x1589px
The DChads is dead

bury it

CONSIDER THIS MERCY
>>
>>83940158

Why does Cyborg look homosex in RL?
>>
>>83940474
He's a stage actor
>>
File: 334.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
334.gif
3MB, 500x281px
Behind-the-scenes look at some of the stuntwork from Whedon's upcoming movie
>>
>>83940655
Reverse it and you have a great clip of Whedon going to work.
>>
>>83940070
>but he makes good movies.
Because they are comercially successeful?
>>
>>83940695
fuck I thought I used the frontflip one
>>
>>83935107

Man, Ultron looked so fucking cool. Hope he returns one day, need more of that sexy Spader voice.
>>
>>83942379
>Hope he returns one day,
He is too pathetic as villain to return.
>>
>>83935234

everything from 8:30 is pure batman gold, holy fucking shit
>>
>>83942469

They can always make him better, no problem.
>>
>>83942379
The beginning of why Joss is shit now.
>>
File: kek.jpg (21KB, 812x281px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
21KB, 812x281px
>>83939802
>butthurt manlet in full lift mode
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.