[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Is it worth watching?
>>
Yes if you like watching acclaimed movies.
>>
It is life changing.

Don't. Try the Avengers franchise, friend.
>>
>le go right or left the movie
>>
Not really, poor man's Taxi Driver with an useless M. Night Shyamalan twist
>>
>>83933129
Yes

But not when you're in the mood to watch a movie, watch it when you're in a self reflective borderline depressed/angsty mood for optimum effects
>>
File: IMG_1749.png (277KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1749.png
277KB, 425x500px
>>83933329
>judging movies on the plot alone, not the effects it has on the character itself

Wanna know how I know you're a pleb?
>>
File: explain.png (744KB, 597x769px) Image search: [Google]
explain.png
744KB, 597x769px
>>83933372
I do.
>>
>>83933372
>judging movies by their gimics
He lost a shit ton of weight to shoot a bad movie
>>
>>83933129
I thought it was good when I watched it kept me guessing a lot. I usually have the endings of movies and shit ruined for me all the time so it was nice to actually have some mystery about what was going to happen in this and it took me for a really fun ride
>>
throughout the movie has choices to for right or left, light or dark, good or evil

he constantly chooses the wrong way

at the end of the movie he finally chooses the right direction

the charley bronson movie is better
>>
>>83933392
Ok I'll bite, I'm bored as fuck after all

Because you relate to a movie via the overall story, rather than the effects the story has on the characters within the movie itself
>>
>>83933129
don't listen to the reverse contrarian retards in here. it interesting to watch, bale is just amazing.
>>
>>83933488
>my arbitrary standard to judge film is better than yours!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.