[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT shows for God-fearing Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 17959[1].jpg (72KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
17959[1].jpg
72KB, 952x536px
ITT shows for God-fearing Americans
>>
>>83933119
I would have sex with literally every person in that picture except probably the dad.
>>
>>83933136
That mother is fertile, would breed repeatedly
>>
>>83933119
>that episode where the father finds a joint and it's treated like he found out his son was mass murdering, heroin addicted, pedophile
>>
>>83933287
>that episode where the actor playing the dad fingerbangs kids irl
>>
>incest
>>
>>83933119
Battlestar Galactica
>>
>>83933119
Eli Stone
>>
>>83933136
Well the dad wouldn't have sex with you unless you're an underage girl anyway
>>
>who love child rape

jareds favorite program to watch while eating a delicious subway sub(tm)!
>>
File: 1496497898134.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496497898134.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>83933386
>>
File: biel777.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
biel777.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
Bielkino.
>>
>>83933119
Wish we could have threads about this shiw
>>
First world rich white problems: the show
>>
>>83935896
You're posting in one you fucking retard
>>
>>83935896
Your wish just came true
You are welcome
>>
>>83935896
We can. My least favorite characters were Ruby and the twins. Matt was based. Simon was a punk. Lucy was a slut and Biels character was hnnggg.
>>
>>83935903
the only problems that matter, Jamaal
>>
>>83936018
It's deshawn actually
>>
What is faggot bowl cut kid up too now?
>>
>>83935950

Nice analysis anon.

Lucy was alright tho. She was just trying to be noticed from under the huge shadow of Biels insane hotness, most girls would be a little slutty if that was their competition.

>those fucking twins
The mother should have been steriled years before the writers even conceived of them desu. I hated that bitch for putting her already swollen brood into even greater poverty by forcing two more mouths to feed on them just cos her ovaries started drying up. And then she had the gall to bitch about the girls wanting boyfriends, what a hipocritical selfish hole.

Also, was it Ruby who was adopted, or Simon? Or both? They both acted like stepchild devil spawn desu
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.