[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEE this should not have been allowed to happen to MY kimmy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (1MB, 3840x2162px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 3840x2162px
REEEEEEEE

this should not have been allowed to happen to MY kimmy
>>
Hey at least she lived. That jumpscare was fucking glorious though, I never flinched as much as the moment she hit that rock. I'm usually half watching while gaming, and this got me really good.
>>
>>83932226
>muh papers
>>
>women making promises they can't keep
>women driving
Is the show trying to tell us something
>>
>>83932226
She royally fucked up the meeting with the property owners for the oil rig thingy. I wonder if she will be fired, or if the client will understand she crashed and it was out of her control. But not getting help, staying up all night, then falling asleep at the wheel just cost her client millions. She is being irresponsible not having some legal assistant intern or something.
>>
She should have fucking nodded off or something right before hand. At least a yawn earlier in the episode for foreshadowing instead of her carelessness on the oil reserve.
>>
>>83933108
Why would you pendulum sway the car out of the ditch? After putting down the planks simply driving out would have been as effective
>>
>>83933170
Wtf are you on bout
>>
>>83933242
I guess you didn't watch it
>>
>>83933251
Different anon. The part where she gets stuck in the sand and gets out with the board and the crash part are two different scenes, retard. No one was talking about the getting stuck scene, but you brought it up totally out of context.

YOU should watch it again, faggot.
>>
>>83933315
Yeah I guess I shouldn't have quoted his post. I am deeply apologetic
>>
File: mcatits.png (150KB, 274x437px) Image search: [Google]
mcatits.png
150KB, 274x437px
what kino is this
>>
>>83933398
Bcs
>>
>>83933577
wat
>>
File: 1495353530668.jpg (58KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1495353530668.jpg
58KB, 600x595px
>>83932246
>I'm usually half watching while gaming
>>
>>83933398
You Best Be Calling My Nigga Saul
>>
I was under the impression she knew she wasn't ready for the meeting so she intentionally crashed her car to give her an out.
>>
how did her papers get all like that
>>
>>83933751
>lemme jus do this thing now that will have a 25% chance of killing me
>>
>>83933398
Paul McGilligan: Mall Attorney
>>
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.