[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monkeybone general. Just posters need not apply.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 48591852.jpg (58KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
48591852.jpg
58KB, 400x600px
Monkeybone general.

Just posters need not apply.
>>
File: 013 2016-12-14, 11_30_06.jpg (17KB, 337x307px) Image search: [Google]
013 2016-12-14, 11_30_06.jpg
17KB, 337x307px
>movies you wanted to be good, but weren't
>>
File: IMG_2796.jpg (55KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2796.jpg
55KB, 640x266px
Wtf are we suppose to talk about ITT? The product of mediocrity from a fallen washed up star who once made quality kino?

This is now a Blast from the Past thread.
>>
>>83931438
I saw this on an airplane once and it's a long running inside joke with my family. When you arrive and they ask you how the flight is you say the in flight movie was Monkeybone.
>>
>>83931438
i used to watch this movie all the time as a kid, i loved it

i don't want to watch it now because it must be shit
>>
>>83931483
Quality family joke anon
>>
>>83931483
I want to give you a hug and tell you everything is gonna be okay
>>
If you ever seen Gods and Monsters you'll realize Brendan is actually a very talented actor who could have easily transitioned into more dramatic roles. It makes his JUST even more heartbreaking when you watch this movie and realize what could have been.
>>
>>83931483
That's so weird. it's an inside joke that me and my family have about the time my grandpa molested my sister. Every time he comes to thanksgiving we say thing like, "please leave, you're not welcome here"
>>
File: monkeybone23.jpg (15KB, 220x256px) Image search: [Google]
monkeybone23.jpg
15KB, 220x256px
I thought she was pretty hot in this movie.
>>
>>83931438
i almost watched this because henry selick is the director. he did a good job with nightmare before christmas and coraline. james and the giant peach was shit, so i gave up on watching monkeybone.
why did you make a general for this? is it somehow worth seeing?
>>
I still think this is a pretty good movie. No idea what's with you guys.
>>
>>83931483
dumb joke but i like it
>>
>>83931438
I remember not remembering watching this, I watched it then immediately forgot it existed. Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Space Jam, Cool World, and Looney Tunes Back in Action (Fraser was in) were the superior cartoon/live action movies even though I only watched Back in Action once on cartoon network.
>>
>>83931462
mommy
>>
>>83931462
Would've been nice to see what would've happened if Henry Selick was allowed to make the film he wanted to - originally it was going to be a straightforward adaptation/expansion of the comic Dark Town, but unfortunately producers fucked around with the script at multiple points during its production and we ended up with Monkeybone. At least it's got neat visuals, as well as based Brendan and Rose McGowan.
>>
>>83931480
Blast from the Past was my favorite comedy as a young teen and George of the Jungle was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I loved Brendan Frasier but I didn't even know his name.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.