[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will this be the first vidyakino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 222.jpg (62KB, 636x677px) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
62KB, 636x677px
will this be the first vidyakino?
>>
minecraft story mode wasnt actually that bad.
could make a good kids movie if they go with the same kind of story.
>>
>directed by Rob McElhenny

Hmmm. I love Always Sunny, but I can't see how this movie would work...
>>
i wanna fucking throw my keyboard out of the window if this scores higher than 0% on RT
>>
>>83928661
Only if it features a cameo by Mike Matei.
>>
BROWN
R
I
C
K
S
>>
I love to build brown bricks with minecrap
>>
mineycrafta
>>
Rob has gone full SJW and isn't funny anymore

This will be shit
>>
>>83929556
This
>>
>Making a movie about a game 5 years past its prime

did they not learn with Warcraft
>>
is Steve Carell playing inspector gadget?
>>
Minecraft kino was made long ago and will never be dethroned

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IFfLCuHSZ-U
>>
>Rob McElhenney

Well, that's interesting...
>>
>>83932447
Was David from Prometheus and "Who planted this wheat?" based on RBG? I mean, they both love to create.
>>
>>83929200
Reddit.
>>
>>83932383
Kill yourself.
>>
>>83932375
>Rob has gone full SJW
how?
>>
Oh, Minecrap! I cannot wait to play Minecrap. Do you know what my favorite thing to do is in Minecrap? I love building bricks with Minecrap. Building bricks with Minecrap is the best thing and the most amount of fun you can have while playing an app. I understand why all the kids are playing this game these days—it's because they like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. I also like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. It's the most fun you can possibly have. What is the point of Minecrap?
>>
File: Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg (23KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg
23KB, 250x400px
>>83928661
>the first vidyakino
>the first
??
>>
>>83928661
Dude there is already minecraftkino on youtube. Just look up Spongebob in Minecraft
>>
File: evolution.jpg (102KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
102KB, 800x451px
>>83935383
I wasn't planning on blowing my brains out til next month, but I guess I'll have to move my suicide up a bit after watching the first 80 seconds of that horror film.
>>
>>83935541
you have no aesthetic vision
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KoZ1leplTE&t=2m26s
>>
>>83935618
I can't tell if that's autistic or pretending to be autistic
>>
>>83928661
Could work, just look at Minecraft story mode, a very amazing game with a very good story.
>>
>>83935278
I dont understand the hate this movie recieved. It was pure CGI kino.
>>
>>83935541

the monkeys evolved into black people
>>
File: 1487700018471.jpg (135KB, 502x461px) Image search: [Google]
1487700018471.jpg
135KB, 502x461px
>>83933132
kys
>>
>>83937173
The action and fight scenes were excellent. Usually I'm bored as hell during those scenes, but Warcraft really made them work.

But everything that involved plot or dialogue... ugh...

I played the fucking games and I understood nothing
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.