[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Tron Legacy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tron_legacy_ver11_xlg.jpg (205KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tron_legacy_ver11_xlg.jpg
205KB, 1013x1500px
What does /tv/ think of Tron Legacy?
>>
dude blue and orange lmfao
>>
File: quorra.jpg (146KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
quorra.jpg
146KB, 1680x1050px
Worth it just for Olivia Wilde in that outfit.
>>
It looked really good aesthetically, hit all of my points. But the story and acting sucked.
>>
It is its own legacy now.

Everyone involved are semiretired

Atleadt we got latex fetish fuel >>83928231
And bob cut fetish
>>
>>83928040
it was pretty zeewwww zeeewww wwheeww wheeww zeeeww zeeeww.
>>
>>83928040
the only 3D movie worth seeing
>>
>>83928604
i paid extra for that and regretted it.
>>
>>83928694
imax 3D?
>>
>>83928717
yep. given i did have to drive 90 minutes to the theater and then back afterwards.
>>
it was ok, I expected it to be shit

>>83928231
this, she looks 10x better in this than anywhere else
>>
If film were purely a visual medium it would be good but film is actually the way you can tell a story through visuals so it was pretty average.
>>
>>
>>83928040
Pros:
>top-tier soundtrack
>impressive visuals that still hold up
>prime Olivia Wilde
>Jeff Bridges goofing off
>super-comfy and rewatchable

Cons:
>subpar acting
>basic storyline

It's great fun overall and has only grown on me over time. I'm sure it's one I'll be nostalgic about when I'm an old man.
>>
trashy reboot
>>
>>83929313

Pretty much hits the nail on the head.

It's a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. I find it really enjoyable to watch, but I know it's nothing special really.
>>
>>83929328
>Tron legacy
>Reboot
Mate

Anyway, Daft Punk were on the top of their game making the soundtrack and the visuals were on point. Still sucks Disney axed Tron: Uprising AND Tron 3 because of Tomorrowland.
>>
>>83929456
>Tron: Uprising
Anyone who liked Legacy should watch Uprising, it's fantastic.
>>
>>83929313
this
>>
>>83929372
>It's a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. I find it really enjoyable to watch, but I know it's nothing special really.

This.

Anyone who liked Legacy should watch Uprising, it's fantastic.

And this.
>>
>>83928040
Like Master and Commander, every time this movie is on I have to watch it and every time I watch it, I like it a little more. I'm actually kinda glad they never made the 3rd movie. I liked the ending. I give the movie a lot of credit for not undermining the religious overtones of the original as well. Exploring religious concepts feels so forbidden in storytelling these days and I found it refreshing.
>>
I love it.
>>
>>83928040
Horrible film with the best ost of the millennium
>>
>>83928262
Mostly this, though I thought the suits looked bland and uninteresting compared to the original.

Personally, the bar scene was the most entertaining part because of how flamboyant the guy was. Everything else was just grimdark.

Still very disappointed that there may not be a sequel for another 30 years. Hopefully CGI Jeff Bridges will have improved.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.