[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gorgeous environment on amazon island. Young Diana is super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>Gorgeous environment on amazon island. Young Diana is super cute
>Nice build up
>Older Diana is also cute and the fish-out-of-the-water stuff with her walking around the city was fun
>Good fight scenes in WW1
>Big bad guy shows up. He's an untimidating looking old man
>Finale is basically Ares and Diana screaming at each other trying to teach the audience a moral lesson
>The moral lesson is that war is bad and you can't solve the world's problems by just killing the big bad guy. But in the events of the movie all problems are resolved through war and about 80% of them are solved by killing the big bad guy. The other 20% are solved by blowing something up.

The ending hurt this movie so much.
>>
File: 1473525873470.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1473525873470.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>god of war in ancient greece
>have a moustache and no beard
>>
Ridiculous environment and society on Amazon
Retarded training session (what are they training for anyway)
Embarrassing fight and losing lives to nameless Krauts
Embarrassing exposition about how Diana got her sex ed
Embarrassing dress up scene in London
Awkward acting everywhere
Can't blame her because her character is unbelievably stupid to understand the basic human
Condition
But all these can be forgiven, if she really looks like unexperienced teenager
But she doesn't. So I blame her anyway
>>
>>83924606
>But in the events of the movie all problems are resolved through war
Violence is in her gene. It's rooted in her comic. No one can save the franchise from this problem.

But I agree with you on that even with this premise she looks too craving for violence. I think it's their overcompensation
>>
>>83924989
The humor comes from the 'embarrassment'. It also sets up a neat little contrast between her competent moments in fighting and her being ackward and confused in regards to social stuff. The nerds that watch these movies can relate to being socially awkward.

>what are they training for anyway
They literally explained that they are expecting Ares back eventually and Zeus literally tasked them to be guardians. It does kind of seem ridiculous when they can barely hold their own against a real army. I haven't read the comic but my friend tells me in the cannon the other amazon are supposed to be more than cannon fodder.

>Can't blame her because her character is unbelievably stupid to understand the basic human
The whole message of the movie is a shitty understanding of the human condition and philosophy in general.
>>
>>83924989
>Ridiculous environment and society on Amazon
How? And it's a comic movie for fucks sakes, its kind of an unspoken rule that you suspend your disbelief before you go in
>Retarded training session (what are they training for anyway)
They were training for the inevitable battle with ares
>Embarrassing fight and losing lives to nameless Krauts
They kicked krauts asses when they had inferior weaponry, lame subjective opinion on your part
>Embarrassing exposition about how Diana got her sex ed
It wasn't oscar bait, but it wasn't 'embarrassing'
Embarrassing dress up scene in London
Awkward acting everywhere
Again, 'cliche', but not 'embarrassing'. You used embarrassing twice. And this movie's not trying to be picture of the year
>Can't blame her because her character is unbelievably stupid to understand the >basic human
>Condition
Nice typing. She's been deliberately sheltered her whole life, what do you expect? That 'embarrassing' exposition hints towards her history of partial education. Can't say I'm surprised that someone who missed basic plot points can't extrapolate basic things about the film
>But all these can be forgiven, if she really looks like unexperienced teenager
>But she doesn't. So I blame her anyway
You sound like a contrarian faggot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.