[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mike sits around for 20 minutes doing nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: mike waiting.jpg (70KB, 1006x911px) Image search: [Google]
mike waiting.jpg
70KB, 1006x911px
>mike sits around for 20 minutes doing nothing
>>
>Jimmy plays bingo for 20 minutes
>>
I'm halfway through watching Better Call Saul (the Breaking Bad episode) and it's jarring how different Jimmy is. Not even 'character development' different, but 'conceptually a different character' different.

His voice is different, his appearance is different (he's balding, for one thing), and his constant subtle mannerisms and quirks are different.

I can imagine him putting on a character when he needs to but the only way this would make sense is if he has a life-changing incident where he ends up giving up on everything he's presently got going and loses himself in the character.

It's pretty clear they never planned to go deep with him originally, at first he's just a sleazy lawyer lazy cliche who's nowhere near as grounded or likeable as BCS Jimmy.

It's not a criticism, just an observation.
>>
>>83922676
>or likeable
*or relatable, would be more accurate.

He's likeable anyhow.
>>
>>83922676
Once he starts spending time with Walt, it becomes fairly clear that he's acting the part for his clients. I don't think we were ever supposed to think the sleazy stereotype was the 'real' him. I mean, within five minutes, he tells Walt that the Saul Goodman name is a front.
>>
>>83922961
It might just be because I haven't seen BB in years and I went from watching the most recent episode of BCS earlier today to watching the earliest episode of BB starring him just now, so there's maximum contrast between true Jimmy and the persona of Saul.

His voice and mannerisms are definitely different at all times though, even when he's just talking to himself.

Maybe it's just some sort of inverted character development. That sort of thing tends to happen with prequels.
>>
>>83922417
>It's a Kim tries to get her car out of the dirt for 35 minutes episode
>>
Vince is working on an algorithm that gives the highest return with the least amount of effort.
Once he figures it out he will probably just pump out 2 seasons that are prime A+ material viewing and just end it with some amazing episodes.
So I'll hold off and just wait till then.
>>
Will Kim survive ;-;?
>>
>>83924677
hHahaha le kim please be my wife xd such nice feet am i rite guys? lets all say like how we love kim hahaha
>>
>>83924662
Idk anon. I'm just here for the ride just like anyone else. In short... BRAVO VINCE
>>83923083
I actually watched breaking bad quite late and a few months later BCS was coming. If memory serves right, Saul was completely different around clients and when he actually had to do stuff, he was very competent
>>
>>83924760
>getting this assblasted

You have to go back.
>>
File: 2322552bb8b7de4df93256.jpg (21KB, 494x484px) Image search: [Google]
2322552bb8b7de4df93256.jpg
21KB, 494x484px
>it's another filler episode

feel like I've seen this one before
>>
>>83924760
Why are you so angry? Kim does have nice feet
>>
File: 1483966589762.jpg (173KB, 1920x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1483966589762.jpg
173KB, 1920x1082px
>>83922417
>mike plays an eskimo in the desert
>>
File: 1474129302798.jpg (115KB, 1920x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1474129302798.jpg
115KB, 1920x1082px
was gail an alien?
>>
>>83926738
Vince is a hack and got the idea for Gail from David Liebe Hart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWqimMpbTyU
>>
>>83922676
>he's balding

His hair has always been fucking horrible, it's not much different now than it was a decade ago.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.