[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any WW 2 movies that depict the women of color who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1497465210529.png (426KB, 1009x885px) Image search: [Google]
1497465210529.png
426KB, 1009x885px
Are there any WW 2 movies that depict the women of color who were fighting for Germany?
>>
Don't know how pic related is possible but some aboriginal women helped in field hospitals in ww2 but that's as much as I know
>>
THAS RIIIIIIIIIITE
>>
>>83920320
There are like dozens of cases of black women fighting on both sides of Dday.
Somethi g like 25% of the landing force was black or female
>>
>>83920536
I think you mean 50% percent were black or female or both
>>
>>83920619
I don't think any men landed on D-day
95%black female 5% were Latin American female
>>
>>83920075
So lets get this straight, a black, woman, nazi is fighting in the front lines of the European theatre?
What the fuck?
I'm fairly certain Germany didn't even have any colonies after WW1.
They must realise that this blatant pandering is just watering down the crimes of the nazis if they portray them as fucking enforcing diversity quotas.
>>
>>83920891
100% of the landings on D-Day were by proud women of color, but only 5% of them were quadriplegic
>>
>>83920075
I find it fascinating these faggots are completely incapable of separating fantasy from reality. This is probably a byproduct of them living very easy lives.
>>
weren't there muslim from the middle east in the nazi army?
>>
>>83920075
The German army had Indians, Asians, Arabs and even a few hundred blacks in the Wehrmacht, BUT Hitler always fought the idea of getting women into the army. He was strongly apposed to that. He didn't even want that many women in arms factories.
>>
>>83921305
forgot the pic
>>
>>83921274
I'm fairly certain he pandered towards them in order to attempt to have the British overthrown in their middle-eastern settlements.
>>83921305
Since you sound like you know alot more about it than me, where did the Germans get the black troops from? I assume it is bullshit that they would ever be fighting in Europe.
>>
>>83921437
Not him but probably in North Africa or from turncoat French colonials.
A lot of arabs (in places like Egypt in particular) were supportive and wanted to help Germany due to the belief that ending British/French control would gain them independence
>>
>>83921437
in 1933 there were a few thousand blacks in German, some from the former colonies, others from the occupation of the Rhineland 1918-1930 by the French forces (with many soldiers from the French colonies).
Most of the young blacks were sterilized, they couldn't visit university etc. in the Third Reich, but still a few volunteered or were drafted.

But the most came from the allied Arab forces that fought for the Axis, which hoped for independence of British rule as a result of an Axis victory + they also wanted to get rid of the Jews.
>>
File: IMG_0960.jpg (62KB, 750x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0960.jpg
62KB, 750x367px
>>83920075
I guess she was the only one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.