[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: Goddess and Autist.png (291KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
Goddess and Autist.png
291KB, 600x334px
What went wrong?
>>
You went wrong
>>
>>83916373
I'm on 4chan. That's a given.
>>
>>83916362
They were never particularly funny to begin with.
>>
>>83916362
Making videos of them just browsing reddit
>>
Running out of material to meme on.
>>
>>83916362
Ran out of content, started pandering to teenagers
>>
Jews.
>>
They went from making "funny" videos to only yakking about internet drama videos, now they're locked in legal shit that's eating all of their money. I haven't followed them in months, but it isn't complicated.
>>
File: 1464429079225.jpg (1MB, 2184x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1464429079225.jpg
1MB, 2184x1214px
>>>/trash/
>>
>Hila
>goddess
shes an ugly smelling looking jew even that fat retard ethan can do better than that monstrosity
>>
He went from doing funny 10-15 minute videos to doing 1-2 hour podcasts with post malone. He went from reaction videos to browsing reddit. He went from making his own content to stealing Idubbz trashing on kick-starters.
>>
File: 33.jpg (18KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
18KB, 600x337px
>woaahhhh i dunno man im neutral, im gonna stay neutral on the subject, but lets only review and discuss the left's half of the story on any given topic, israel is the best
>>
>>83916454

pretty much this. no one cares about any drama around these z list celebs.
>>
>>83916470
Whoever thought to put Steven Universe, Rick and Morty and Monty Python on the same macro must have been the most butthurt underage poster on the internet.
>>
>>83916470
real talk, tho senpai

Is this one of the best b8 images of all time?
>>
>>83916472
you're on a board that worships gal greenstein.

of course they think all goblinkin israelis are godesses
>>
>>83916517
>israel is the best

all he ever says about israel is how much it sucks and how he was put in some stupid propaganda thing to convince him to move to Israel which is how he met hila and he laughs about how it backfired because a jew just ended up leaving the place.

Its almost like you never have watched anything at all from him.
>>
>>83916517
I think you know where you need to go back to.
>>
She looks like she would smell really bad
>>
I like how he makes fun of clickbait reaction videos while doing the exact same thing himself. Really made me think.
>>
File: 1460000298587.png (624KB, 411x730px) Image search: [Google]
1460000298587.png
624KB, 411x730px
>>83916553
>>
>>83916362
it was never funny, he was just one of the first to do reactions in that format
>>
What /tv/ - Television & Film is from, sange?
Perhaps aritap could explain?
>>
>hey guys please give us donations for this lawsuit lol it's so expensive omg thanks!!

>btw we are moving into a really expensive house and we make fuck tons of money since we have millions of subs and constantly get millions of views on both our channels.

>guys hey ethan here just makin a video to talk about how expensive this lawsuit is...its really ruining our lives....i dont wanna ask for donations..... you guys have been so supporting already.... i just dont want to ask for more.... gosh it would really be a big help.... things are so hard for us right now.... the worst ever......not asking for donations btw....... but wouldnt it be crazy if people did donate?

>omg wow thanks guys i cant believe u donated so much more we are so grateful

kikes really are awe inspiring
>>
>>83916569
Everything he said before that is right though
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (108KB, 854x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
108KB, 854x634px
Used to make funny little videos like: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CvCkA4TJlO8
But the more popular he got the more he started to pander. His reaction videos were initially pretty funny but they quickly got boring and then he started to bring his wife in front of the camera who just isn't funny and THEN he started whinging about YouTube drama. Just not the same as it once was.
>>
Vape Nash was the turning point imo
>>
They made two massively viral comedy skits (Vape Nation and Ethan Joins a 90s Boy Band) which were commendably ambitious (even if you didn't find them funny), and then proceeded to sell out by making the most bottom-of-the-barrel drama alert youtube police shit possible rather than returning to the format that made them popular in the first place.

I get that they were originally a reaction channel, but the kind of fence-sitting politics / youtube drama commentary they do now barely even constitutes a reaction video. It's just safe and creatively stagnant pandering to the lowest common denominator. A far cry to the ambitious skits they used to do that made them popular in the first place.
>>
The heart of comedy is making fun of someone or something. They didn't have the balls for it. Your past achievements can only carry you so far.
>>
File: 1496650406844.jpg (42KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
1496650406844.jpg
42KB, 480x371px
>>83916517
>>
He is good when he makes reaction videos that transform not particularly funny content (DJ Khaled videos, prank videos) into something really funny--Sam Hyde used the same transformation principle in his IMG0123 video, and Kickstarter TV series. When Ethan's videos start focusing on content that's obviously humorous to everyone (subreddits reaction videos), or not funny at all (YouTube drama), his videos start to lose steam.
>>
File: 1494085000515.jpg (8KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
1494085000515.jpg
8KB, 248x233px
>>83916569
the h3h3 defense squad has arrived
>>
>>83916362
Hila on camera
>>
>>83916611
Came here to post this.
Checked.
>>
>>83916795
Ethan Joins a 90s Boy Band didn't even go close to viral.
>>
I'd fuck Hila, I want that big mouth on my dick.
>>
>>83916524
uh oh u friccin moron
>>
>>83916795
>ethan will never do those fucked up trippy ainsley harris videos ever again
sadfrog
>>
>>83916470
Is Maddox still relevant?
>>
>>83916967
He still does his podcast and makes books, but really no.
>>
>>83916362
You posting this to /tv/ - Television and Film
>>
>>83917035
Until there is a YouTube board created, /tv/ is the unofficial place to discuss content creators.
>>
>>83917035
Don't expect anything more from liberal /v/edditors only here for capeshit and game of thrones
>>
true OG's jumped ship after ethan moved to new york. there was a marked decline in quality at that specific point.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.