[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like this show.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

I really like this show.
>>
Great

I really like THIS show, I didn't before but I do now
>>
>>83916316

Same.
>>
Hey Earl
>>
COMFYKINO
>>
>>83916568
>Hey Earl
Hey Crab man
>>
>>83916599
>Hey Crab man
Hey Earl
>>
when looking at a vagina:
>hey earl whats that fuzzy looking lightning strike
>>
>Well written
>Interesting characters
>Actually funny
>Heartwarming

Yeah, it's pretty gud.
>>
>>83916316
This is my favorite TV show. So comfy.
>>
This show has an absolutely perfect cast
>>
Pure tvkino. The premise is simple and fun, and every episode works well on its own while also fitting into the overall story and character arcs. Nothing ever drags on because the list items are incredibly varied. Characters are lovable and the humor bits can go over the top without feeling silly.

Also dat fuckin intro song
>>
>>83916316
One of the most underappreciated shows ever, every character is memorable and funny, the cast is great, the episodes premises are fun and the overall "just do the right thing" feel actually works really well
>>
>>83916922
>Nothing ever drags on
prison and coma
>>
>>83916316
I like it when he and Randy went to the zoo. The shower was a bit weird though.
>>
>>83917088
>One of the most underappreciated shows ever

Why though? This could easily have been as popular as Scrubs.
>>
File: IMG_2422.png (709KB, 1136x640px)
IMG_2422.png
709KB, 1136x640px
>My Name is Earl came out 12 years ago
>>
>>83916316
I miss this show
>>
>>83916396
Does she have tiny head or is the editing scuffed?
>>
Quintessential cuck-kino, truly ahead of its time
>>
>>83917285
The characters were way to underclass and undesirable I think. Scrubs is basically about upper-middle class doctors while Earl was about the bottom of the barrel trailer park people. Average viewers are just going to gravitate to the show with people the most like them, which was Scrubs
>>
>>83917345
can't unsee
>>
>>83917164
Both arcs combined is only 19 episodes
>>
>>83917399
>only 19
>>
I like the how earl is a cuck and a black man is also a cuck but we'll never know who the other bbc that impregnated the trailer trash whore
>>
>>83917368
You know he cucked him back, right?
>>
>>83917458
Your point?
>>
I had a dream once where I almost had sex with an underage Mexican prostitute. I backed out. Later Joy bought me some condoms in a convenience stare and said to use them and she couldn't call me cherry boy anymore. When I told her what happened she laughed at me.
>>
>>83917164
I liked most of the prison but I hated the coma episodes. I actually ended up skipping them.
>>
>>83917399
that's a good chunk of a 4 season show
>>
>>83917658
coma was way worse. the COPS prison episode might be the best one.
>>
>>83917772
Dad's Car is the best episode hands down.
>>
File: billy02.jpg (41KB, 517x631px) Image search: [Google]
billy02.jpg
41KB, 517x631px
>>83917828
Season 1 was the best. It had the most heart.
>>
So, which person did you think Earl screwed up the most?
>>
>>83916316
I do as well.
>>
File: four.jpg (64KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
four.jpg
64KB, 580x435px
>>83917903
My name is Billy Reed! Do you know how many girls I've had sex with?
>>
>>83917966
Himself, maybe?
>>
>>83918047
Lmao. Aah, I loved that character. Remember, the count wasn't much different when he was older.
>>
>It's a crabman is an assassin episode
that shit was dumb
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.