[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netflix Sucks Worse than Ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>Drops utterly horrible fifth seasons of House of Cards and Orange is the New Black
>Cancels Sense8
>13 Reasons Why is an embarrassment
>Bunch of other irrelevant shit no one cares about
Is Netflix in trouble?
>>
i havnt watched any of those netflix shows

i liked F is for Family, Stranger Things, W/ Bob & David, The Ranch, BoJack Horseman
>>
>>83915060
What do people think about House of Cards and Orange is the New Black? Those might be their biggest shows, but they still have plenty of options that I would think would keep viewers coming.
>>
>>83915060
The shows are icing on the cake of their core service. They could lose all of those shows and it would barely have a substantial impact.
>>
They have Castlevania coming for manchildren and The Witcher for GoT faggots. I hope The Witcher stays more authentic than GoT.
>>
>>83915392
except their selection is shit because they're funding this crap
>>
>>83915060
Ever since they dropped the rating system I've felt it's now gone to shit
>>
>>83915060
bloodline is pretty good
it's not netflix's fault house of cards sucked, it's kevin spacey's. his creative footprints are all that clusterfuck
>>83915417
their selection is crap because big content is trying to muscle them out. they pushed hulu and now they're pushing fucking amazon prime. $3 movie rentals. netflix is literally the only major media company in the country not dedicated to ripping you off right now.
>>
>>83916193
>bloodline is pretty good
It had a weak second season and a third season that was HORRIBLE. plus it's finished.
>>
>>83915060
Don't forget Iron Fist, near unwatchable and the first "Rotten" entry in the MCU
>>
They delivered incredible specials by Norm, Louis and Chapelle. They pass
>>
Should've cancelled as soon as you saw that Bill Nye shit.
>>
Orange is the new black should have been and anthology series. Now is a "black girls crying" show
>>
sense8 was trash

it was glacially paced, heavy handed, and ultimately boring.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.