[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1073.jpg (211KB, 1242x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1073.jpg
211KB, 1242x1063px
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>capeshit
so?
>>
wtf, I hate fun now
>>
I hate fun >:(
>>
>clickbait without actual source
2016 all over again
>>
>watching capeshit

go back to pleddit you preteen
>>
Snyder please quit.
>>
>>83913482
more reshoots for Justice League i guess?
its gonna end up looking like BvS eventually where the cuts make zero sense
>>
I hate fun now
>>
I loved Green Lantern. Let's do dis!
>>
http://www.thewrap.com/dc-extended-universe-wonder-woman-geoff-johns/

“Wonder Woman” saved the DC Extended Universe from a very dark place.

After the gloominess of “Batman v Superman” and “Suicide Squad,” a team of DC executives and creatives looked for a new guiding philosophy. DC Entertainment president Geoff Johns told TheWrap they looked to the DC legacy and the qualities that first made people fall in love with superheroes.

“Get to the essence of the character and make the movies fun. Just make sure that the characters are the characters with heart, humor, hope, heroics, and optimism at the base,” said Johns.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>83913482
well, it was good while it lasted
>>
>>83913603

I'm officially disinterested in the DCEU. Yes, the studios will feel it since I know I won't be the only one, by far.
>>
>>83913482
So Zack Snyder is out then
>>
>>83913603
If I wanted gay characters acting gay I'd fucking watch Marvel movies.
>>
Gritty superhero movies are so cringey
It worked well for ironman 1 and capt america 1 but thats it
>>
>>83913715
>So Zack Snyder is out then

did you miss him leaving last month?
>>
File: didio-photo.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
didio-photo.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>83913603
>Said Geoff Johns, writer of Blackest Night and Forever Evil.

It's so fucking obvious Geoff is in way over his head. I remember not too long ago he was praising Snyder's style and direction.

Stick to writing mediocre comics and eating cereal Geoff.
>>
I thought that was the logical conclusion? Superman is going to come back to life, Batman, Wonder Woman, and Flash will cum their pants, and they'll all dance and sing "I wanna be your friend forever! Finally I've found a friend finally I've found a friend (super friends)". Terrio was talking about this before BvS came out.
>>
>>83913603
Fuck, they did it. Marlel finally managed to bring DC down to their mud
>>
>>83913749
No i know he's out for JL's post production but i thought he was still in charge of JL part 2.
>>
>>83913770

WB is just looking at the $$$ WW is raking in by making it fun

He's going to get a promotion now and they are going to keep him on this
>>
>>83913770
Diddio is even worse than johns
>>
>>83913806
>JL part 2.

This shit was shelved the moment BvS didn't make a billion

If JL does okay with Whedon and the studios changes then they will try to get Whedon on it or someone else
>>
>>83913841
Yeah but Didio isn't in charge of the movies.
>>83913836
I truly hope he does well but fuck, i'm almost certain he's just going with the flow
>>
>we could have had an artistic big blockbuster franchise exploring what it means to be a hero
>instead we're getting another oscarlet one like Marvel or Transformers
Don't call it a grave /tv/, this is the future you chose
>>
They tried that with Suicide Squad and it was easily their worst one. The attempts at humor were almost physically painful.

And just because audiences didn't appreciate Batman v Superman.
>>
>>83913958

they tried to make a movie that was filmed to be dark into happy shit

WW was the first one they made with that in mind the entire time and the first one Geoff really had a say in
>>
>now DCEU is going to be as bad as the MCU HAHAAHA
You didn't think this through, right shill?
>>
Wonder Woman is the darkest DCEU movie.

Goes to show that all they needed to do was cram in some "love" cliche bullshit that didn't even make sense to mask how bleak the realization of the story is.
>>
DROPPED so fast
Fuck capeshit
>>
Looks like DC have finally realized they'll never match the blend of edginess and quality Nolan achieved with the Dark Knight trilogy so now they're just going to blatantly try to copy Marvel?
>>
I hope Cyborg has a lot of memes. Thanks, DC.
>>
>>83913739
>implying overtly-quippy, rinkydink gigglygoogoo capeshit isn't infinitely more so

I realize you grew up in the Obama era where pretty much everything had to be bubbly, rounded and inoffensive, but you've had your time so kindly fuck off. The world doesn't need that kind of shit right now, if it ever did at all
>>
>the "happiest" movie in DC universe happens in WW1 having the greek god of war negotiate the treaty of versailles
Nice try friends, DC are still our guys
>>
>>83913482
The film was good except the overly long, cgi-filled and ugly "God Fight".
Would have been so, so much more interesting if Ares hadn't show up.
>>
>>83913687
>First movie to step away from the trend is critically acclaimed and financially successful.
lenonymous legion face
>>
>>83914056
The Flash has one
http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1538349/the-flash-movie-has-found-its-iris-west-get-the-details
>>
>>83913603

It's a pathetic backtrack, but if they'd done this from the start by making Superman a hero and not a sniveling gloomy Superbaby, maybe they'd have been able to actually DO the odd dark thing like Suicide Squad, where it belongs.
>>
KINO IS DEAD

D-E-A-D
>>
>>83913482
AKA: Make movies watchable
>>
File: whowasinthewronghere.jpg (102KB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
whowasinthewronghere.jpg
102KB, 1916x796px
>>83913958
Ayer got fucked with worse than Snyder. If there's no more edginess to these movies then I'm done.
>>
>>83913482
>Translation: We are gonna rip off marvel as hard as we possibly can. In doing so, we (DC & Marvel) will saturate the market with capeshit until it is no longer profitable.

Finally, capeshit will die.
>>
>>83914197
Did karen and Margot fuck?
>>
>>83913482

This is why we cant have nice things.

>plebs and women cant enjoy cinema without shitty characters, jump cuts and quips galore
>>
>>83914408
>plebs and women
you mean like the people who loved suicide squad and bvs?
>>
>>83913482
>more fun

I'd rather say more balanced, given that Marvel is turning any of its upcoming movies into rainbow quipfests, I appreciate that we are getting movie more in tone.
>>
>>83914408
There was none of it in WW though.

>>83913603
Geoff is half drunk. WW was hardly "fun" in the MCU sense.
>Just make sure that the characters are the characters with heart, humor, hope, heroics, and optimism at the base
I agree with this though.
>>
>>83913482
Fun is a buzzword used to defend flicks
>>
>>83914551
what are some non-fun flicks? is it even possible?
>>
>>83913603
but my stories about men and aliens in tights punching clowns and cavetrolls are are serious stories. fucking dropped
>>
>>83914690
>what are some non-fun flicks?

BvS
Man of Steel
>>
>>83913482
I miss Marvel Knights. R rated line of comic movies. Did you catch Punisher Warzone
>>
Isn't that what superhero movies are supposed to be?
>>
File: 1496610339811.jpg (237KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496610339811.jpg
237KB, 800x800px
>>83913482
>mfw my normie friends said the only thing they liked about about the dc movies was the darker tone
>>
>>83913482
I guess that means the only interesting capeshits are gonna be Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Punisher. Until those shows get cucked too and then I'm left with nothing while faggots like this >>83914997 ask autistic questions.
>>
>>83914690
Fun doesn't mean anything. It is just a word used to defend flicks.
>>
>>83914136
Anon itd be racist if they didn't hire a black girl to play the red head white girl from the comics
>>
>>83914965
Yes it was amazing.
>>
File: 9a9665af84.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
9a9665af84.gif
998KB, 500x281px
>>83913603
aka let's copy the marvel formula and MAKE VERY FUCKING COMICBOOK MOVIE THE SAME.
>>
As long as they try to make it fun based on what the director thinks is fun, as opposed to some focus group, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>83914144
>superman isnt a hero and is gloomy meme

Try thinking for yourself next time, it's getting embarrassing
>>
>>83914476
No, like the people who didn't
>>
>>83913482
Except that WW is literally a WW1 movie...
>>
>>83915560
>a world war 1 movie and an edgy supervillain movie are still the most upbeat and fun superhero movies the DCEU has

Really activated my almonds
>>
It's funny how people don't realize this was all planned from the start. It was going to start out dark, with the death of Superman and all, but now with all the heroes together, the movies would become more hopeful, and in turn, "fun" as they call it.
>>
>>83913687
They really didn't feel when you supported them anyway, considering the box office performances of Snyder's films.
>>
>>83913482
M.C.U.CKED
>>
>>83913806
They wouldn't hire a big name director to take over post-production. What would've been normal is that one of his assistants would've taken over, following his ideas.
>>
>DC does better Marvel flicks than marvel
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>83914144
>It's a pathetic backtrack
That's Geoff Johns for you. Read what he's been doing with Rebirth in the comics. It does work though, people are eating it.
>>
>>83914010
>the first one Geoff really had a say in
You're forgetting about Green Lantern.
>>
>>83913482
What if they realized that there is middle ground where you can have grit and fun in the same story? I know better than to think they could, but suck my nuts.
>>
>>83916595
>middle ground where you can have grit and fun in the same story
Well, that's pretty much WW.
>>
>>83915167
Most people who go watch these films don't read comic books, and those who do watch the movies anyway. There is no drawback to pandering slightly to the Urban Market.
>>
>>83915323
>NEXT TIME THEY SHINE THAT LIGHT IN THE SKY?
>DON'T GO TO IT.
>THE BAT IS DEAD.
>>
>>83916595
>grit and fun in the same story
GotG2 and Deadpool?
>>
>>83916595
>middle ground where you can have grit and fun in the same story
So basically WW.
>>
>>83916659
>>83916686
>>83916691
Yeah.
>>
File: 1426710344580.gif (68KB, 300x153px) Image search: [Google]
1426710344580.gif
68KB, 300x153px
>>83916686
>>
File: sheeev.jpg (30KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
sheeev.jpg
30KB, 338x450px
>>83913482
This just firther cements that these capeshit flick are corporate trash made by committees. Instead of letting writers and directors find their own tone and feel with their movies they have to have a strict tonal mold that every product they put out follow. The fact that you consume this shit and have your pathetic little "company wars" on this board makes you part of the problem.
>>
>>83916545
I wish we could.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.