[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you kill yourself if this was your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 51S7MWB56VL.jpg (33KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
51S7MWB56VL.jpg
33KB, 349x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsLUidiYm0w
>>
File: 1497124433588.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1497124433588.png
349KB, 757x632px
>actually work in a office and this is my life

makes me want to shoot myself so yes thats the plan.
>>
>lives in his own apartment with a cool neighbor
>off every weekend
>do-nothing stress free desk job
>good looking enough to bag jennifer aniston

no i'd be pretty psyched if this was my life
>>
>>83913236
Based
>>
i work in packaging at a warehouse and its the same fucking thing. its not even managers doing that shit, its fucking coworkers. the only thing that saves me is looking at that one girl with a big booty who wears leggings.
>>
>>83913134
>fucked up after getting a memo saying to do something important
>is reminded to not fuck up by two separate people
>tries to get a guy to turn down his radio even though he has no right to

Is this supposed to be bad? Maybe retired boomers were the audience.
>>
File: top5.jpg (104KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
top5.jpg
104KB, 736x1104px
>>83913236
If I lived this life, I'd look back on my life on my deathbed, realising that I've toiled away the best years of my life for a piece of shit company that doesn't care about me. I'd have regret never actually doing something meaningful with my life.

A cancer tier office job like this should warrant an instant quitting or an instant suicide for anyone who didn't grow up poor.
>>
File: ZnkCuEo.jpg (17KB, 548x496px) Image search: [Google]
ZnkCuEo.jpg
17KB, 548x496px
>>83913530
>no "i wish i didnt buy a 4chan pass"
>>
The depiction of line managers on autopilot is terrifyingly accurate.

As much as it makes for great comedy, that's really what they're like; not really capable of taking in anything and just regurgitating what they already decided they were going to say an hour ago.

These are the people that retire and literally can't remember anything that happened between the ages of 23 and 55.
>>
Why so much "Man against Corporate Workplace" were made in the 90s?

was this related to the workers mindset, or to the hollywood mindset?
>>
>>83913134
It was for a while, I just became an alcoholic for about a year then quit
>>
>>83913704
because grunge
>>
>>83913704
Coming up to he millennium, men were still men but the whole corporate shit was just beginning

Now men are all effeminate faggots who have been conditioned by (((corporations))) to not fight back

The male species as a whole had an existential crisis, they all knew what was coming but couldn't stop it
>>
>>83913530
NEETlyfe
>>
>tfw been working in an office for my first job for about a month now

office space is pretty fucking close
as someone who's quite creative however it's made me realise that I can't do a job like this for much longer

I need some fuckin creative release somewhere
>>
>>83913771
>male species
>>
>>83913704
>Why so much "Man against Corporate Workplace" were made in the 90s?

Because an abundance of basic low level white collar jobs existed back then.
>>
>>83913675
Why would that be a regret?
>>
>>83913946
>giving money to a shithole that you can't stop coming to
>>
>>83913878
Reference to sex as "species" is a very common literary device.
>>
Before I got a job as a secretary I worked in a factory for a temp work firm and before that I very briefly worked as a mailman.

I feel like a boring office job where I can sit on my ass all day long is the best thing that ever happened to me.
>>
>>83913448
>tries to get a guy to turn down his radio even though he has no right to
fuck off with that shit, you're sharing a workspace and you're making everybody else listen to your shitty fucking radio? How are you this inconsiderate?
>>
File: 1470263150247.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1470263150247.gif
4MB, 700x298px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko3CW1pZQlI
>>
>>83913858
Yes but being a creative, in like advertising is a low paying job. Ive heard

Unless you mean like a film writer or an artist in that case good luck with THAT.

Idk dudes, unless you are born with money or you are a genius you are stuck being a corporate bitch for a living.
>>
>>83914539
there's always the ultimate solution anon.
>>
>>83913675
I don't know that feel
>>
File: 1475031525291.png (352KB, 450x499px) Image search: [Google]
1475031525291.png
352KB, 450x499px
>>83914539
Jesus. Just how old are you?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.