[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: the fly.jpg (33KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
the fly.jpg
33KB, 620x400px
What was the point of this episode?
>>
shit writing
>>
>>83910432
It was a pleb filter
Didn't work though, normies were already too invested to drop it over this
>>
File: ChimpWithAMachineGun.png (792KB, 1045x584px) Image search: [Google]
ChimpWithAMachineGun.png
792KB, 1045x584px
>>83911357
Fake news, Breaking Bad is a great show, admittedly Fly was the worst episode of the series.
>>
>>83910432
>A "bottle episode" is designed to take up as little money as possible. The easiest way to go about this is to use only the regular cast (or even just part of the regular cast) and set it in a single location, especially if you have a main standing set. This keeps production costs down, because no-one needs to scout locations, build new sets, or create fancy CGI graphics of the outside of the spaceship. Bottle episodes are often a chance for a slow, characterization-filled episode before/after a big special-effects-laden action episode. Of course, all this doesn't mean the episode will be cheap, just that it's meant to be; like any regular episode, unforeseen complications can cause the show to run over the scheduled budget.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BottleEpisode
>>
https://youtu.be/EZDir8UwfQs?t=51
When I was watching this episode, and Walt threw a shoe at that light, breaking the glass, my entire glass desk shattered at the very same moment because I had put too much shit on it. That moment alone made this entire episode very memorable to me because I did not get to watch the rest of it until I removed thousands of pieces of glass from my room.
>>
>>83911581
>Fly was the worst episode of the series.
t. pleb
>>
>>83911697
>BOTTLE

Nahh it's called a FLY episode now
>>
I liked it.
>>
The first time I watched this episode I was sick as fuck with the flu and fucked up on cough syrup, added a whole new layer of unpleasantness and surrealness to it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.