[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Putin Interviews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
Is this out yet? Is it worth watching?
>>
>>83909103
huh?
>>
>>83909103
Putinkino is always worth watching, but it's not out yet AFAIK.

I do think the west is overestimating Putin though. He's competent enough, but no criminal mastermind.
>>
>>83909103
Yes I don't see it as him kissing Putin's ass it was a conversation. If you know who Putin is before hand and don't take him at face value it's a nice documentary series.
>>
>>83910873
>He's competent enough, but no criminal mastermind.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA burger
>>
>>83910873
But he's the godfather of the alt-right according to Hillary
>>
>>83909103
I've seen the first chapter.

It's a very soft interview, touching his first years. Stone barely asks about Yeltsin, and completely ignores Putin's role in his fall and the "terrorist" bombings in Moscow.

Putin even tells a few outright lies, "I rejected the presidency at first because I wanted to be a normal person!", and Stone doesn't call him out.

The Castro interviews were better, maybe just because Castro was already old and almost out of an active role in politics.
>>
>>83909103
This is a show?
>>
>>83910873
>I do think the west is overestimating Putin though. He's competent enough, but no criminal mastermind.

>I do think

But have you read? Because the country is set up to put money in his and his homies' pockets.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/05/29/putins-shadow-cabinet-and-the-bridge-to-crimea
>>
>>83910873
>but no criminal mastermind.
Putin is one of the richest men on the planet. With an estimate net worth of 40 billion, realistically speaking - probably more than that.
He's also one of the most politically influential people on the planet.

What the does he need to do to become "mastermind-tier" at this point? Build a gigantic fucking railgun on the moon?
>>
>>83912896
>>83913106
Yeah, it's a fucking oligarchy. Also, the sky is blue. His personal wealth has nothing to do with his countries' state, which isn't doing particularly well. If Russia goes down, so does Putin, regardless of his infinite monies. See literally any other dictator that had his shit pushed in over the last dozen years.

I'd the argue the Chinese are far more able, as they're able to expand their influence worldwide with very little actual blowback (beyond rhetoric)
>>
>>83912896
lol just like...every US President?
>>
rabb it/BohBohEeba
parts 1 and 2, starting in five minutes
>>
>>83911609

>Stone barely asks about Yeltsin, and completely ignores Putin's role in his fall

Yeltsin didn't "fall", he resigned, because he was drunken senile fucknut. Yeltsin pissing off was the best thing to happen to Russia for ovr a hundred years.

>Putin even tells a few outright lies, "I rejected the presidency at first because I wanted to be a normal person!"

That's not a lie, it's been said several times by people involved in the the transition from Yeltsin.
>>
>>83912896
>politician making money on the side while in office
GASP
>>
>>83911008
It's not like you need to be a mastermind to manipulate couple sad white guys.

>>83913106
>He's also one of the most politically influential people on the planet.
A lot of it comes from other intelligent people on his side.
>>
It's pretty weird how much US contributes to this cult of personality. It's like they want to make a new Stalin out of him
>>
Does he question Putin on the deaths/arrests of his opposers, or the persecution of homosexuals?
That would be fun to watch.
>inb4 someone deflects to israel
>>
>>83914031
They are cucks who need a strong daddy figure and a strong opponent. The fall of Soviet union hit Muricans harder than Russians.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.