[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better Call Saul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 33.png (3MB, 2244x1272px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
3MB, 2244x1272px
poor Irene :'(
>>
How can he sleep at night?
>>
>>83906972
grandma's annoy the fuck out of me so i dont care really
>>
wtf I hate Jimmy now
>>
>>83907020
>Not having breakfast with your grandmother twice a week
>Not helping her out in the garden or fixing her phone that she still barely understands
>Not enjoying her stories of the olden days while sitting on the back porch sipping tea

You should spend time with her before she goes Anon.
>>
>>83907124
Jews have infiltrated Anglosphere. Having close relationships with parents and grandparents is not desirable in Anglo society. (((Independence))) and being a debt slave is (((good))) for you.
>>
>>83907124
Grandmas are fucking waste of space

they do nothing but outlive their dead husbands who worked for all the money they use for being annoying and bothering grandchildren
>>
This was the big episode where Jimmy finally saw himself become the villain
>>
>>83907179

I'm imagining some 13 year old kids telling his mom he doesn't want to visit grandma because the jewish conspiracy is forcing them to see her. The mom then sighs, heats up some chicken tenders for the kid, and then leaves him alone while she visits her mom. While she's gone the kid then jerks into a pair of his mom's panties and returns to spewing a bunch of retarded shit on a Cantonese drafting forum.
>>
i really liked the episode, but that shit was hard to watch

>>83907179
this
>>
>>83907247
>I'm imagining some 13 year old kids telling his mom he doesn't want to visit grandma because the jewish conspiracy is forcing them to see her.
What's it like being retarded, anon?
>>
Why can't they just deliver a black comedy about shady lawyer hijinks instead of gay drama
>>
>Better Call Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>83907020
Wait until your own mother becomes elderly..

You will never want to yell at an old lady ever again, because you empathize with every old lady.
>>
>>83907020
>le sociopath

Kys edgy teen
>>
File: 1487617562717.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487617562717.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
it's interesting how prominent the elderly are on BCS and breaking Bad compared to other shows. Obviously a big part of the plot revolves around them in BCS but there were tons of nursing home scenes in Breaking Bad as well.
>when Walt thinks hitmen are in his house so he asks his old neighbor to go in and check
>>
>>83907705
Old people are so funny
>>
>>83907629
Le sociopath
Le egdy tee
Le KYS
Le 4chan
Please hang yourself plebface.
>>
>>83906972
Everyone seems to love this show
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.