[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is DC and which is Marvel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: PD0U9v5.jpg (46KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
PD0U9v5.jpg
46KB, 600x300px
Which is DC and which is Marvel?
>>
>stupid over the top drama for manchildren

Hard to tell
>>
Was there ever a hyper time to be alive bros?
>>
>>83906555
They were both awesome
>>
>>83906555

Neither.

DC and Marvel were kids in their backyards, late 90s wrasslin like this was Criterion collection shit.
>>
>>83906555
Hard to say. In terms of popularity, wwf was marvel. In terms of edgy content wwf was DC.
>>
>>83907345
WCW was winning the late night wars at first, right? I'd say WCW was Marvel, especially if their next couple of movies do poorly.
>>
Seeing the state of WWE, it would have been better to have big draw Ted Turners WCW as a constant competition to the WWE
>>
>>83906555
WWF is Marvel obviously

Attitude Era WWF is god tier kino
>>
>>83906629
Are you talking about wrestling or capeshit?
>>
File: No school like the old school.webm (3MB, 690x330px) Image search: [Google]
No school like the old school.webm
3MB, 690x330px
>IT WAS ME AUSTIN
>STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!!
>THE ROCKS BIRTHDAY IS MAY SECOND YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH
>BAI GAWD HES BROKEN IN HALF! AS GAWD IS MY WITNESS... MANKIND HAS FALLEN 26 FEET AND HE IS NOT MOVING!
>AND WE GOT JUST 2 WORDS FOR YA.....
>HHH SAYS HES GOING TO WIN THE ROYAL RUMBLE. KURT ANGLE SAYS HES GOING TO WIN THE ROYAL RUMBLE. CHYNA SAYS SHES GOING TO WIN THE ROYAL RUMBLE. KANE SAYS /HES/ GOING TO WIN THE ROYAL RUMBLE.... THE /.....FFFFFRRRREAKKK/ GOLDUST SENT ME A FUCKING POSTCARD IN THE MAIL... AND IT SAID HES GOING TO WIN THE ROYAL RUMBLE. what... whats that? OMG! THIS CAMERA MAN JUST SAID HES GOING TO WIN THE ROYAL RUMBLE!!! THE ENTIRE AUDIENCE SECTION OF A-4 HAS JUST DECLARED THAT /THEY/ ARE GOING TO WIN THE ROYAL RUMBLE!!
>Do you know what im going to do to your wife, booker? im going to rape the shit out of her like the dog she is... its going to be bestiality because all of you people are nothing more than animals
What a time to be alive
>>
>>83908434
>Hogan wanted to shoot fight Brock over this
what a fucking dumbass lmao
>>
WCW =MCU. WCW had seniority as a promotion and Marvel has seniority as a film franchise.
WWF =DCEU in the sense that it's catching up and will draw many dimes.

DC is going to bury Marvel with it's movies. Unfortunately this means adding quips and a better color palette to films in the DCEU.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.