[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>83903799
The downies were cunts.
>>
>>83903799
Can we PLEASE have one more Inbetweeners movie? I want to see them catching up together at a pub to discuss being adults and working and getting married before going on a bender and fucking shit up.
>>
>>83906398
so you mean The World's End but with the Inbetweeners characters?

no

only the first film was good, second one was shite
>>
>>83903799
I saw an inbetweeners movie where they went to greece or something.

Never seen the show.

It was the most unrealistic thing I've ever seen. Like Torque tier ridiculous.

They would never pull anything above 2/10.
>>
>>83906506
you a billy no-mates or what? it's supposed to be about their lad's holiday

the humour is that all the birds are way out of their league

fuck me Yanks are braindead
>>
>>83906470
The second one felt rushed out to grasp at the last bit of attention being given to the show. Wait until more people are nostalgic for the gang and for their brand of humor and I'm sure we'll have a good revisiting.
>>
>>83906628
the second one was shit because it was too unrelateable

you only really 'got it' if you'd been travelling, on the other hand every brit lad's been on a lad's holiday and seeing them do all the stuff you can remember doing was what made it so funny
>>
>>83906566
If you like inbetweeners past the age of 17 you are braindead mate
>>
>>83906716
I liked it when I was in my teens, just like I liked pokemon when I was a child

doesn't make it bad telly just because i'm not the target audience any more, fuck off
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.