[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this allowed???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

How is this allowed???
>>
File: 1497413163300.jpg (8KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1497413163300.jpg
8KB, 250x228px
That lady is getting paid to hold an umbrella while you shit post for free on a malaysian dog owners thread

Who is really the loser?
>>
capitalism. her assistant is paid to be selena's bitch. if she was smarter or more valuable to society, then she'd have a better job
>>
>>83902316
>tfw guys only hang out with you so they can get close to Selena

Must be painful being an umbrella-holding bitch for the girl who cucks you every time you meet a new guy
>>
>>83902316
She's supposed to ruin her makeup and clothing in rain?
>>
File: 1440239533001.jpg (85KB, 604x550px) Image search: [Google]
1440239533001.jpg
85KB, 604x550px
>>83902392
>more valuable to society
>>
>>83902462
The fact is it's indicative of the state of things in America. I guarantee you that girl is getting paid peanuts to do demeaning tasks such as this,and she probably has an education that would easily have her doing something more to contribute to society, had the opportunities actually existed for her to do so.

But no, she's forced to hold a fucking umbrella for some past-her-peak Autotune performer and pretend to like the debasement, because capitalism.
>>
>>83902392

"valuable to society" is a fucking meme
>>
>>83903887
No nigga, bitch wanted to work in the entertainment industry and has to work her way up. Any one that is doing her job with an education means that she had the choice and chose to do this job, she wasn't forced to do shit.
>>
>>83902316
Pretty sure shes happy to work in the biz. And seems like an easy job to get paid for. That said, I wouldnt let her do that to me, and would take the umbrella myself.
>>
>>83902316
She a house nigga.
>>
>>83903887
Wtf why doesn't everybody get to do exactly what they want exactly when they want it ie right now???

Your post is the only thing that is indicative of the state of things in America. Gross entitlement and outrageous expectations.
>>
The chick holding the umbrella is kind of cute.
>>
>>83903934
if you think that, then Im guessing you arent very valuable. you are probably some wagecuck that does physical labor or a generic office job
>>
What's wrong with this? That girl probably gets paid a decent salary.
>>
>americans defending this shit because of muh celebrity worship
Fucking fat retards, I hope you get nuked by Trump
>>
>>83902392
>caring about society
>>
>>83904744

how come the most " valuable " in the society are the one that had parents that were already " valuable " ?

fuck society, kill yourself retard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.