[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally got around to watching the latest season. It was like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (160KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 620x458px
Finally got around to watching the latest season. It was like a train wreck that you couldn't look away from.

>election map is who the fuck wrote this tier
>did you like Paul sparks? Have some more of him for no reason
>just stop voting in a key state and then through magic it goes straight to congress even though it makes no sense, but fuck it, we have run out of ideas
>build up the previous season and half this season that Conway committed some terrible war crime and has PTSD over it and that's what's going to cost him the race
>completely ignore it and instead have him go crazy for a minute out of the blue and then have some other phone conversation happen off screen that we only find out about now
>fuck it, Claire is somehow acting president because why the fuck not? Explanations are for faggots
>oh shit it's election time! Let's just say what we are going to do instead of showing it, then do a time skip so everything happens off screen
>muh Deus ex characters that come out of nowhere
>Putin invades Antarctica and attacks a US research station... Because he's evil.
>hey also there's this boat with some character we've never heard of that's sooner important that it needs a full episode about it then we forget it
>DONT EVER CHEAT ON MY WIFE AGAIN

are there any other series that imploded with a single season?
>>
this is why you never give in to women who play secondary characters and then make them main characters.

same shit happened with breaking bad
>>
HELP HELP
>>
>>83901960
Reddit loves Breaking Bad though..oh
>>
>>83903388
wat
>>
How many stairs do you have to fall down to go comatose?

>My grandma literally fell down a flight of stairs and managed to call 911 for help.
>>
>>83901960

This.

Robin Wright is a terribly dry actress and next season is just going to be awful.
>>
That sounds dreadful. S2 was a big drop in quality and the whole "by the way everyone is gay" thing was pointless and out of character. Meanwhile S3, or the first 2 or 3 episodes I saw, were really boring.
>>
>>83904108
Sadly this,

Season 1 was really good. like Fincher good.

Season 2 started to show the decline, but still good.

season 3 was just weird. You can tell Willimon wanted to stop after s2.

s4 was alright, but not great. Too fast pacing to be great.

s5 was alright but had the most plot holes. If s4 and s5 had been this way without s3 they might have been better.
I like how frank's biggest obstacle has been Claire. She stopped the Watershed Act thing in s2, she stopped him in s3. She made him take a assassination attempt on his life just to be back together. She even made him resign.

all this dude wanted was Sec of State.

Also, how the fuck did she become ACTING PRES and not DONALD BLYTHE>>???
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.