[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of the Child's Play series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What does /tv/ think of the Child's Play series?
>>
It's alright but man, I want to milk Jennifer Tilly's yams.
>>
>>83896968
1-3 are the only timeline i watch.
>>
Scared the shit out of me as a kid
>>
>>83897035
Theres only one timeline
>>
First two are okay. Third is watchable. The rest pretty much suck, although I kinda enjoyed Seed of Chucky for some reason.
>>
>>83897095
>>83897035
this kind of

>>83897023
tf man hahaha
>>
>>83896968
Unironically love them eventhough not all the movies are good. Can't wait for the new one this year.
>>
>>83896968
Did she ever get naked in any film/photoshoot?
>>
>>83897271
Second this desu
>>
The second one is better than the first.

Also, the new movie tried too hard
>>
Almost as bad as the Friday the 13th franchise. Truly horror for plebs and chads.
>>
File: 2103605351.jpg (71KB, 1390x495px) Image search: [Google]
2103605351.jpg
71KB, 1390x495px
>>83897271
You tell me.
>>
File: 1495257130268.gif (476KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
1495257130268.gif
476KB, 300x280px
>>83897162
>tf man hahaha
>>
The first one is goddman near perfect in my opinion. I don't know how they pulled off the Chucky movements in it considering it's the oldest but looks the best. Bride of Chucky is extremely comfy late 90's teen light horror film. The rest kinda suck but they're fun if you're into Chucky
>>
No entry in the series was anything great or special, but also no entry was utter crap like some stuff they did with Hellraiser, F13 or other series.
I like they idee that someone can make a living out of his little idea

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Mancini

He wrote every film and directed the last few ones
>>
>>83896968
They are mindless and pointless nostalgia flicks for people who do not want their life to get anywhere from where they are now.
>>
>>83896968
I love them for being so stupid at times and can't wait to see Andy vs. Tiffany in the new movie
>>
>>83898774
Disappointing tits but surprisingly great ass.
>>
CP2 is my favorite. Better animatronics on Chucky and since it's a sequel they play around with that "but is Chucky REALLY alive!?!?" bullshit and get straight to the doll killing people.

Also liked the theme song that they only used in this movie and none of the sequels. I think it was scored by the same dude that did RobotCop so it has this weird music box/industrial factory thing going on.

Usually I just skip straight to end when they're in the factory, though. None of the other CP have topped that climax.
>>
i think this shit turned me into a deviant. id watch these all the time as a kid.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.