[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies you hate that everyone else LOVES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1497372469004.jpg (158KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1497372469004.jpg
158KB, 736x1040px
What are so movies you hate that everyone else LOVES

>Perfect literally 10/10 movie
>Ending completely ruins is and makes it into the worst film you've ever watched
>>
I know I watched Warrior but I don't remember anything about it except Tom Hardy and his forward posture storming in and out of the ring
>>
File: 1496613787458.gif (883KB, 453x519px) Image search: [Google]
1496613787458.gif
883KB, 453x519px
No reason why Tom Hardy shouldn't have won other than bs
>>
>>83895909
What's wrong with the ending?
The father walking away
>>
Literall bullshit at a 180 fighter taking down a 210 monster brawler
>>
it's such a corny movie.

>le mysterious quiet guy walks into the gym and destroys the douchebag who trains there
>edgy with a dark past
>totally noble reasons for fighting though
>must support dead friends wife
>literally too fucking cool for walkout music whoa
>has to fight, GET THIS, his OWN BROTHER in the finals of the super duper once in a lifetime MMA tournament
>what are the odds????
>brother has him in a submission but he JUST. WONT. GIVE. UP.
>his brother doesn't want to hurt him BUT HE NEEDS TO WIN TOO FOR NOBLE REASONS
>so much heart and tears

it's like a 15 year old UFC fan wrote it while envisioning his life as the coolest fighter who ever lived.
>>
Warrior is one of the most cliched movies I've ever seen and the full on praise for it baffles me. It's alright, but only because of Hardy and Nolte.
>>
Cringy as shit.
>>
it was corny as fuck
>>
>>83896123
>who is bob sapp
>who is hong man choi
>>
ITT people not realising well done cliches are not a bad thing.
>>
File: Yo-Dawg-Heard-You.jpg (18KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
Yo-Dawg-Heard-You.jpg
18KB, 500x323px
All of Tarantino's stuff.
>>
I like how hardy beat all his opponents easily and his brother barely beat his opponents but when they fought hardy lost
>>
i'm still amazed this movie is critically acclaimed. it's so goddamn cheesy and melodramatic. the MMA parts are so unrealistic i couldn't take the movie seriously. it's just too perfect of a story to happen in a sport. i naturally compare it to rocky in my head (the first one and not the sequels where it became cartoonish and rocky turned into an action hero). that movie is basically about every star aligning perfectly and all the circumstances working in favor just so the underdog ends up having the best fight of his life and still ultimately loses. it's unlikely but it's a feasible triumphant story, whereas warrior just comes off as sport fan fiction.
>>
>>83895909
The fight scenes are poorly made. They don't represent MMA at all. The referee would stop the fucking fight if somebody's arm was broken.
>>
ITT: women
>>
File: images (3).jpg (12KB, 493x298px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
12KB, 493x298px
One of the least funniest movies I've ever seen, am unaware why so many people hold it up as a shining beacon of comedy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.