[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is your favourite black-and-white horror film /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

what is your favourite black-and-white horror film /tv/?
>>
>>83894912
I. AM. A KEKOLD!
>>
>>83894912
Nosferatu
>>
>>83894912
the crawling eye
>>
File: Black Sunday 3x3.jpg (2MB, 5737x3221px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sunday 3x3.jpg
2MB, 5737x3221px
>tfw no qt Barbara Steele gf
>>
begotten
>>
File: sdghh.jpg (82KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
sdghh.jpg
82KB, 640x400px
This is fucking disturbing even by modern standards
>>
>>83894912
Pretty great, highly suggest the book if anyone here is /lit/.

Mines either The Old Dark House or Creature from the Black Lagoon (though I'm more partial to Revenge of the Creature)
>>
Black Sunday is my favourite, but since it's already been said I'll go with Night of the Demon.
>>
Carnival of Souls
>>
Good idea for a thread btw OP
>>
dead of night is the best, but the one that freaked me out the most on first seeing was night of the living dead, at age 9, on tv while i was alone in the house. cant top that ever, when the hands come through the boards.
>>
>>83895579
Seconding this, excellent movie. If you can find it there's a podcast, Filmically Perfect, that goes into the making of this film.
>>
>>83895649
Thanks.

Here is another b&w horror film I enjoy.
>>
>>83895881

Night of the Living Dead is great, forgot about that one.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00002.png (699KB, 1200x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00002.png
699KB, 1200x738px
>>
>>83896039

Is this the one with the ridiculous looking skeleton? Have been meaning to watch it for ages.
>>
File: EyeswithoutaFace.jpg (104KB, 348x490px) Image search: [Google]
EyeswithoutaFace.jpg
104KB, 348x490px
caught this on hulu awhile back. Fantastically creepy with the atmosphere of fairy tale. A real treat
>>
Ah, shit. Most of my favorites were already mentioned.
I'll go with Burn, Witch, Burn then.
>>
Onibaba
>>
>>83896343
>>83896131
>>83896174

Oh shit, how did I forgot about these
>>
File: wolf-man-1941-crop.jpg (418KB, 1556x959px) Image search: [Google]
wolf-man-1941-crop.jpg
418KB, 1556x959px
The Wolf Man and Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man
>>
The Innocents. Really underappreciated horror film.
>>
>>83894970
This. Every scene with Max Schreck in it makes my skin crawl. Incredible acting and makeup.
>>
>>83897705
That's because they did it better with The Others
>>
THEM!
>>
>>83894912
Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, and Son of Frankenstein.
Each one is better than the last.
>>
>>83894912
It's a toss up between...
>F.W. Murnau's Faust
&
>Kuroneko
>>
Eraserhead and Repulsion
>>
File: get-out-jordan-peele.jpg (215KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
get-out-jordan-peele.jpg
215KB, 670x377px
>>
>>83899478
kekkles quietly
>>
>>83896039
Came here to post this. It's pretty schlocky but it'll always have a place in my heart for some reason I can't quite explain.

I really wish I'd gotten to see it in the cinema with the gimmick where a skeleton swoops down from the ceiling. Must have been a hell of a special experience at the time.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.